Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Guess who's here? Empty Guess who's here?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:16 pm
Lieko walked up to the village as he would stand at the gates. His blue hood was covering most of his face and he had his hands at his pockets."So here I am at the gates now first  I should figure a way in without being noticed...then ask around abo- this is going to be harder than I thought."

Walking around in a circle thinking of ways to get in and begin his search for his family. "This plan might actually not work" He was frustrated as he leaned against a tree. There was few people entering so he would try and blend in with the next group of people to enter. "Wish this could be easier..." He thought as he slid down the side of the tree until he was sitting on the ground.
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Guess who's here? Empty Re: Guess who's here?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm
Taiga was standing on the top of the gate looking down at the road leading in, it was strange that today he left his baboon cloak at home. He was standing in his solid black clothing smiling down at the stranger in the mists of the village, he then spoke loud without yelling "Who the hell are you?" Taiga was staring down at the young one with his icy stare and violet eyes.

He jumped down landing in front of the gates looking at the kid, this was a great deal of effort and he hated it. If the boy tried to sense Taiga's chakra he may think that he was weak for his position in the village, but by simple observance he would be able to tell Taiga is a taijutsu shinobi by the toned athletic body Taiga possessed. He was still waiting for an answer from his earlier question, he was wondering why the kid showed up here.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Lieko still sitting on the ground thinking and waiting he would hear someone asking a question but he payed no attention until the stranger landed in front of him which caused Lieko to jump up to his feet immediately. "Who am I? I'm just a traveler looking for something...is there a problem sir?" Lieko stared at the stranger for a few seconds before looking over to see a group of people enter the gates "Shit...I missed my chance" he thought. Whoever this stranger was Lieko didn't let his gaurd down one bit. "What are you a bandit or something? look I have nothing of value on me you can just leave if you want."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:36 pm
Taiga was still staring at the kid with his ice cold eyes, he had used his speed to sling his katana up and stopping with the sharp part pressed against his neck. This of course was only if the kid didn't react fast enough, but he would not kill as that would make no sense. He continued to speak "Well you have a short time to explain before I cut off your head." he figured the boy would learn the questions quick.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 pm
Lieko wasn't looking for trouble but it seems  like trouble was looking for him. Before he could blink there was a blade at his neck. Without moving a inch because he was scared of losing his head. "L-l..look my name is Lieko a-and I dont want any trouble...im just here looking for my family and that's all please don't kill me." He would seem and appear to be scared as hell but he wasn't as he was trying to figure a way out.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 pm
Taiga stared at the kid and then began to ask, "Why would your family be here?" Taiga was determined to find some proper answers. He was curious to see what would happen in the future of this endeavor.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 am
"Look I don't know there was some notes and other things from different villages they left me with so I just chose to look here based of the notes....look I didn't mean to cause any trouble at all." He said as he would slowly back up against the tree that was behind him.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 am
Taiga smirked as he returned his katana to the sheathe on his side, "Notes? So what were you orphaned by parents or something?" Taiga's tone was now more caring than hateful, he never meant to worry the kid this much. He extended his hand to the kid and asked "So do you have these notes with you? May I see?" He was waiting to see what the response was going to be.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:28 am
Once the blade was removed from his neck he would let out a sigh. "Yes I've been a orphan for as long as I could remember. And the notes are-" He would then start to look for the notes but only to remember they was in his other clothes. "They are in my other clothes....that I traded a merchant for these...." He would sit down on the ground once again. "Now its going to be harder to find them..." he said as he pulled his hood back revealing his face and silver eyes.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 am
Taiga looked at him with curious eyes, "Well look I am the village leader here, If you tell me who your looking for or at least what the notes said about them being here I can help you." Taiga had sympathy for the kid, his parents died when he was young so it was almost the same deal as the kid. He hoped he could help this kid find family, he hoped to make someones dream come true.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum