Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Meeting the Tenkage - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Tenkage

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm
Den wasn't sure what time it was, but he was hungry. So he casually strolled out of his office and into an elevator, not really feeling up to taking the stairs. When he finally reached the bottom he found Takeo and Haru, who was apparently he receptionist for the day, talking about something near a ninja who he hadn't seen before in his life.

"Hey what's going on?" he was curious, and strolled over to where the 3 of them were in his kage outfit, which of course hid all of his combat gear from view. He'd look at the 3 of them with one blue, and one red eye dotted with 3-tomoe, waiting for an answer. He was finally used to having a sharingan, and could keep it active with almost no effort. So he thought he might as well keep it active all the time.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 pm
While Takeo’s mind wandered towards obvious rape and child sex fetishes, Haru noted his response to his “Important mission.”
”Huh. Apparently no one in this city can take a joke.” He muttered. Then spoke Arcanis who wanted to know if he could see Den soon. ”Look, I don’t know Dens agenda, he kind of just does fuck all and wander in his own little world. And I never said you were an assassin, but you seem pretty eager to pass on the blame...” He would accuse jokingly, before hearing Den’s footsteps. He glanced over as Den approached in full uniform. How formal.
”Oh, hey Den. Just discussing the gaping hole in the wall.” He said, pointing to said wall. ”Takeo, tell him what happened.” He said, leaning back in his chair. He was fairly sure Arcanis would jump out of the chair to go kiss Den’s feet or whatever was protocol in Iwa, so he didn’t bother pointing out the kid to Den. Hmm..
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm
Takeo's thoughts ended when footsteps were heard. Then he heard a familiar voice, followed by Haru talking to Den. "Haru broke the wall." Was all he said before turning on his heels to face the exit. "Well, it was nice talking to you Haru, nice seeing you for five seconds Den." With that he made a bolt for the door, boy was he glad that Haru was there to take the blame for him. What a nice guy he was. "See you later!" And with that he left the tower, running off in some random direction while tugging away the bandages that were wrapped around his head, it seemed he no longer needed them.

[Exit]
[30/30 Eye Recovered]
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:36 pm
Arcanis decided to allow Haru his fantasies.  it was not Arcanis job to prove himself innocent of whatever it was Haru thought he did. As The Kage entered the room Arcanis stood.  He assumed it was the kage due to his outfit.  Arcanis bowed as the other two ninja greeted their leader.  Arcanis waited to be addressed.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:36 pm
Den looked over at the hole, wondering if Haru did break it. Well, he did break a hole through my lab...

But Haru had been inside, being Den's receptionist or whatever,so Den decided that Takeo was probably the one who did it, or maybe it was the newcomer. Oh yeah, there was some foreign shinobi in the office, Den decided it would probably be a good idea to say hi to him and see what he wanted.

"Hi, I'm Den, what can I do for you?" the question was of course addressed to Arcanis, though Den didn't know that it was him, or that it was in act a clone of him.

(bleh posts are bleh <3)
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm
Arcanis gave and additional short bow before beginning.  "Yes Sir My name is Arcanis Hedatari.  I am a the one who you corresponded with about an entrepreneurial venture."  Arcanis offered the Tenkage the letter he was sent.  "Could we speak about my idea's and plans and I would like to hear what you think."  Arcanis waited eagerly.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 am
"Yeah, I was curious as to why you didn't include any of your plans in your letter. What sort of offer do you have?" It seemed Haru had no interest in what was going on, so Den didn't really pay attention to whatever he was doing while Arc and him had this conversation.

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 am
First off I do want to inform you that I am a clone.  The reason I have come as A clone is merely as an effort to be efficient.  I am currently speaking with another kage as well. You see I have I have developed a jutsu that allows me to open stable portals.  This will allow me to open a transportation station if you will from this village to the rest.  This will bring in travelers as well as income.  As the village leader you have the ability to approve travelers from different villages and also to close passages to certain villages into your village as you please.

The Jutsu specifies That it can't be used in battle so in an attack the transportation can not be used as a way into the city. All things have been accounted for. 

All of this being said I wish to request a shop to be set up that charges patrons to move from town to town. 50 ryo a day(real time) would cover the travel expenses of all the townsfolk traveling to and from another village. Ninja traveling using my transport would be required to pay an amount of ryo (equal to 2x their total JP spent and unspent). The reason is that it is a heavier burden on me to move high amounts of chakra than is to move less. (and lower level characters will be able to use the transportation at a lower cost.)

This will bring in commerce as well as promote travel to your village.

This portal can be positioned outside the gates for extra precautions if you wish.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 pm
"I suppose those are decent enough terms. As long as this portal is outside the village, I don't think I'll have any problems with it." Of course, it would be a security risk if Arcanis was lying about being unable to let combatants through the portal, but i his enemies had to come in through one portal than hopefully they could retaliate and defeat the enemies as they came out one end of the portal.

"Alright, I suppose you can make this portal and set up shop outside of my village."
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:37 pm
Arcanis Smiled "Thank you so much sir"  Arcani bowed.  "It is truely an Honor to meet you"  Arcanis bowed again and took his leave.

Arcanis set up his shop outside of town.  When the construction was finished he Prepared his Jutsu and took the required time to complete the binding.  After hiring a crew to opperate the shop he released his clone.

[Exit]

TWC : 1212 [clone training]

Requesting 6 stat and 12 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum