Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting the Tenkage - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Tenkage

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:57 pm
Haru shrugged as Arcanis set down the sugar packets, openting them and dumping them into the coffee quickly. No expression of surprise crossed his face as Takeo crashed through the wall, not because he was some kind of jaded war veteran, but because he was fucking tired. As Takeo set down the cup of coffee on the desk, Haru shook his head.
”What the hell took you so long? Did you get a job? A wife and kids? I had to get this guy to bring me some, you took for fucking ever!” He complained, sliding both cups back a little ways off the desk. At least he had two cups of coffee now. ”And you’re free of your debt, as long as you explain to Den that you broke his wall.” He said, taking a drink from one of the cups.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:03 pm
Arcanis relaxed.  He had been surprised at the intrusionbut after witnessing the exchange he allowed himself to return to a comfortable position as he waited to see if either of the rooms occupants would offer a piece of conversation.  he felt like he was in a doctors office waiting while the nurses chatted.  He didn't mind he was where he need to be.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:11 pm
He glanced over towards the seated male, and his head tilted to the side quizzically. "What's he here for?" The boy questioned to Haru quietly, he wasn't sure why he whispered it he just did. Takeo also grimaced at the mention of reporting to Den about the wall. He still hadn't actually seen him since he had killed that Academy Student. The event with de-limbing that girl probably didn't help either. "Yeah, I'll blame that on Xyxer." His middle finger tapped his palm, and in an instant the armour was gone. Adjusting the bandages on his head he rested his elbows on the desk. "Do you still get missions from the...thingy?" He questioned to Haru, his gaze flickering from the seated man and back to the Hyuuga.

[15/30]
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:20 pm
Arcanis closed his eyes.  He didn't know how long he would be made to wait but he figured it was a good time to meditate.  Focusing his chakra to his eyes he sat patiently in his chair.  He contemplated the distances he would have to travel to finish his project.  time wasn't a problem.  With Arcanis's talents one would think he would develop certain amount of impatience but surprisingly he enjoyed the moments when he wasn't required to do anything.  He sat back and waited.  Waiting was it's own training.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Haru shrugged at Takeo’s question.
”Some kinda business deal with Den. Ask him yourself, if you like.” He would answer, taking another swig of coffee. ”Xyxer is the one who was with you when you eviscerated Youta, right?” He asked, glancing over at the wall. Someone who would simply sit back and watch like that was very unlikely to inflict destruction like that on a whim, so he figured Takeo would be hard pressed to explain away that, unless Xyxer was some kind of homicidal maniac and Haru was not aware of this. Finally was Takeo’s inquiry about missions. He was awfully chatty today. ”Oh yes, all the time. I’m working undercover now, actually, looking into a possible planned assassination attempt on Den from Iwagakure.” He would lie, glancing over as he spoke and noticing the headband Arcanis was wearing.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:42 pm
Takeo nodded. "Yes Xyxer was that one. Surprising how he didn't do anything honestly." For the first time he was told the name of the girl he had nearly killed and he was silent for a second. "Youta. Uh, right. Is she...okay?" What a dumb question, Takeo felt the need to hit himself for asking something so stupid. The reply to the last of his questions irritated him. Haru was still getting asked to do missions? Damn, perhaps Takeo had ruined his chances with recent events. He was still technically a higher rank than Haru at the moment though, so that was good. "Someone wants to assassinate Den?" A frown graced his features, "Den hasn't done anything warranting an assassination, are you sure they are not after Ranji?"

[18/30]
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:35 pm
Arcanis listened to the two speak.  as often as Haru was looking over at him arcanis knew something was not right.  Arcanis didn't know what it was but their conversations was not something you would discus in front of guests.  but Arcanis was pretty sure that these two were to much for him to handle if things got hostile.  Arcanis kept his diplomatic posture and continued meditating.  He hoped he could meet the Tenkage soon.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:49 pm
Ah, how lovely this was. Trading names and having a normal conversation. Rather strange he was doing this with Takeo of all people, but whatever.
”She’s lovely.” Said Haru in response to Takeo. He supposed it was obligatory to make an arm/leg pun about that incident, but he didn’t really have the patience for it. ”Yeah, apparently a businessman put out a bounty on him, but no one has been able to get to him. Rumor has it the guy is coming to take care of him himself.” He lied some more, weaving a convincing tone. This was all great fun.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:02 pm
He nodded to the response Haru gave. Lovely, huh? Perhaps the Hyuuga liked her. Takeo examined the boy's features briefly, looking for signs of a boy stricken by love with an under-aged girl. Then thoughts assaulted his mind. What would have happened if he hadn't of got to his home in time? Would Haru have taken advantage of a young girl delirious with grief? Resisting the sudden urge to gag he kept a nonchalant expression as Haru kept on with his talk of work. "Interesting news. Though perhaps next time you won't indulge such sensitive information to people not involved hm?"

[22/30]
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Arcanis took a deep breath and released his jutsu.  Opening his eyes he looked over at Haru still sitting behind the desk.  "Sir, I understand that the Kage is busy.  Is there anyway you could let him know I'm waiting.  He is infact expecting me.  And the the implication that I am an assassin is counter intuitive as the Kage himself invited me here.  However this fact I'm sure has not escaped your vision as I am aware that you are most assuredly a keen and clever individual.  However The fact remains that any time that I delay is not just a loss of profit to me but also to your village.  So please do me a kindness and make the Kage aware of my arrival."  Arcanis waited hoping that he had come across respectful and disarming to the gentleman who obviously was paranoid and short tempered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum