Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Meeting the Tenkage Empty Meeting the Tenkage

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:59 pm
Arcanis showed his letter to the guard asking directions to the Tenkage's offices.  Arcanis had an appointment.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Meeting the Tenkage Empty Re: Meeting the Tenkage

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm
Takehiko was guarding the door, he pointed towards the really big building in the center of the village.

"He's at the top of that, just enter through the front and show the letter to the receptionist."
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am
Arcanis's clone thanked the guard.  Walking toward the large building he followed the guards instructions and approached the receptionist.  He presented his letter and revealed that he was not carrying any weapons or anything for that matter other than his clothing of course.  Arcanis waited to be admitted in to see the Tenkage.  He felt secretly excited at the possible opportunity.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:41 pm
Haru leaned back in his chair, his feet on the desk, as Arcanis entered the building, shoving a paper in his face, and declaring he was unarmed. Jesus, what was he, the receptionist? Well, actually, he was. He was filling in as a personal favor to a friend, and even though he felt this work below him, he didn't really have any choice. Oh god, he was tired, it was to early to be dealing with pthis stuff.
"Alright, listen. I've been specificly instructed not to let anyone at all enter the Tenkage's office, letter or not." He said, sighing. "However, this looks important, so I'll make a deal with ya." He would say, folding his arms. "I'm really tired, but I cant leave.If you go across the street and get me some coffee with a double shot of espresso, I might consider giving you the elevator key." He said, jingling a set of keys out of arcanis's reach.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:17 pm
Arcanis nodded politely.  "That sounds fair.  However I'm not here to break rules.  If you were instructed to not let me in, I will not go in.  I am a business man.  My services have a cost.  the payment of being able to see the Tenkage is not something I need being it is something I already possess."  Arcanis motioned to his letter.  "However a business man also knows to invest in the future.  That being said I will gladly fetch you a coffee with a double shot of espresso in the hopes that my actions will win your favor."  Arcanis pondered the actions of the person he had just spoke too.  He was offered a set of keys. not the permission to speak with the person he had an appointment with.  Another thing that struck Arcanis as odd was the demeanor he was treated with.  However as a guest he was not one to disrespect his host.  Arcanis will politely excuse himself if Haru does not object.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 pm
Haru smirked as the man spoke. Businessman indeed. Honor code and all that, but Haru knew businessmen, in the end, just wanted money. He jingled the keys, glancing down at the paper on his desk, marked with times and schedules.
”Knock yourself out, kid.” He would say, waving the boy out the door to get his coffee. ”The Tenkage might be ready to see you when you get back. Depends on how quick you are,” He said, emphasizing the word “Quick”  “-but I’ll see if we can squeeze you into his schedule.” He said, keeping up the condescending tone. He loved acting like an asshole to strangers. There was something so satisfying about it. Still, he was surprised that the man actually decided to get him a coffee.

Tengakure needs more people like that... He would think to himself, leaning back in the chair again, trying to force his eyes open as he waited for the boy to return.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:53 pm
Arcanis turned to leave.  When he was out of sight of Haru Arcanis stepped into the coffee shop across the street purchased a Coffee and turned, stepping back through the door into the waiting room again.  The whole process took only a couple minutes because the barista was rather slow.  But Arcanis was patient.  Arcanis set down the the still steaming cup of coffee in front of Haru, smiled and took a seat to wait.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:07 pm
Haru nodded as Arcanis set the cup of coffee down on the desk. Smiling, he picked up the cup and took a sip. Almost right away, his face contorted into an expression of confusion and disgust. He spit the mouthful of coffee out, smacking his tongue, trying to get the taste out of his mouth.
”Ah, crap, I forgot about the sugar!” He shouted, cursing his stupidity. The bitter espresso made it almost unbearable to drink this without sugar. ”Can you run back there and grab some sugar?” He asked Arcanis. ”I don’t think we have any sugar here, and I’ll be skinned alive if I leave.” He explained.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm
Arcanis smiled "No need I thought you might need sugar and brought some with me."  Arcanis fetched some sugar packets out of his pocket and placed them on the desk for Haru to use.  "I try to be considerate of others needs."  Arcanis sat back down.  Smiling to himself.  This seemed not unlike some kind of ritualistic hazing.  He didn't mind this business proposition was worth the wait.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 pm
It was around the time that the stranger from Iwagakure was sitting back down that the wall to the left was utterly destroyed. The wall's assailant was an armoured being, one that was rushing towards the desk that Haru sat at. Before it smashed straight into said desk it skidded to a halt, bits of debris falling off from the armoured man from the sudden halt. A clenched fist slammed into the desk with some force, enough to make the desk shudder from the impact. In the fist was a styrofoam cup of some dark liquid. An angry voice sounded out from under the armour, confirming to those present within the room that there was actually a person underneath it. "Here's your bloody drink. Do you know how hard it is to get a fucking cup of coffee this days?!" The figure demanded. If one looked closely they might be able to see a single eye staring out from a visor, though it was unlikely as the eye was jet black. Taking a moment to calm himself, the man under the armour composed himself and spoke once again. "This serves as us even by the way. I no longer owe you a favour from stabbing you." Takeo thought for a moment, maybe he should go see how Den's doing.

[12/30]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum