Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A trip down memory lane [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip down memory lane [P]

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm
Viper sighs softly after hearing his response, leaning forward and getting to his feet.  "I'll train you, only on the oath that you will stick to your resolve.  I have seen many people lose their way, and if it comes to it, I do not want to be the one who has to stop you in the end."  Hopefully the man understands his warning, not taking it as a threat, but understanding Viper does not wish to be the cause of him losing his way by opening the door to power.  

Viper looks out on Konohagakure no Sato, thinking upon his own resolve to gain power, within his visage he sees an older version of Konohagakure no Sato, one from his childhood.  Within the core of Konohagakure no Sato is a large flowering tree, looking downwards he views his younger self, so full of arrogance and pride that he thought he could take on the world.  Alas, no one stood at his side, the Hokage shortly afterwards drowned in a Suiton assault on the village.  Alone he stood, powerless to truly save his home as the root came down upon him, swallowing him whole, Viper remembering those last few moments before he slipped out of consciousness, the screams of the villagers, the sounds of ninjutsu, he was powerless to stop it.  Ever since that event Viper has looked for greater power to make sure that never occurred again, even going to the point of limiting the power other villages had by harboring the Bijuu under his banner and controlling the flow of Jinchuriki, all of it to prevent another event of this scale happening again.  

With the remembrance of the event, Viper's chakra is slightly stimulated, this causing a soft black glow of chakra around him which is that of his aura.  Viper knowing that the very power used to harm his village he took for his own, the Senju who caused this Viper discovered died long ago, for some reason he was in the care of Zachariah in his separate world.  Perhaps Viper could one day master the power of the Senju, and use it to better his village even further, Viper feeling his chakra flow forms both the earth and the water natures, attempting to make the combination but at this time, it does not yet meld properly for some reason, the ratio's off he assumes for the amount of chakra, it will still take practice.  During this brief trip down memory lane Viper waits for the mans response, should it warrant such and his answer be fitting Viper nods softly, making the decision to aid him in his quest for controlled power, wondering if this man will turn out like his student Navi whom succeeded him in the seat of Hokage.

"I would like to see what your capable of, to know what I have to work with.  Meet me at the third training ground and we will go from there."  With this Viper is shrouded in crimson, vanishing from sight only to have his form resurface at that of the third training ground, the first place he trained as a child, where so many memories of his youth were made, including the training of his first student, and even where he frequently took the love of his life.  Viper standing aside the three wooden posts near the gate of the training field, awaiting the mans arrival so he can test him in his own way.  Should he show up, Viper begins to set the terms, stepping away from the posts and setting himself thirty meters away from them.  "I want you to come at me with everything you have, with the drive to strike me down.  I wanna see what your skills lie in, and what we need to work on.  If you hesitate in battle I'm not going to see what I need, which is why I need you to use whatever drive gets you going."  With this Viper allows him to set the distance and go from there, having the first assault so the battle can begin.

[Hope you do not mind the rushed timeline, just figured we could get right into it this way and get more done without posting back and forth with all the little agreements.]
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:56 am
Watching the Viper getting up to his feet, he would hear him agree to him Samaruo obtain power, only if he would promise to stick to his ideals. A nod was made towards Viper; of course Samaruo would stay true to his words. Samaruo could never see himself become the monster that Viper warned him about, he just couldn't. That would be a betrayal to everything he stood for, Samaruo would never place Viper In a situation like that. "I won’t put you in a situation like that, you have my word." As he finished, he was told by Viper to meet him at training ground 3, to measure Samaruo's current abilities. Now? Samaruo was not dressed properly for a training spar, but he would not question Viper's authority, he only got away with that once.

Still look towards him, a ray of light would shine upon Viper. Its crimson aura would remove Viper from sight; Samaruo's eyes would slightly close due to the bright light. As it vanished, Samaruo would immediately go to the training grounds, to begin. His form would vanish from sight as well, using his teleportation jutsu to reach high speeds. Twisting and turning through the village structures, he would arrive on the scene as per instructed.

As he arrived, he would now walk towards Viper from the gates. The field was a grassy plain, a stream was located pass Viper as he saw him near the three poles, towards north of Samaruo. Samaruo would walk towards Viper, but only to hear rules and such from Viper as he walked away from the three logs, Samaruo destination. Once Samaruo stopped walking, Samaruo was now 26 meters apart since Samaruo took a few steps closer, quite some length he thought. Samaruo had to come at Viper with the intent to kill him, as he was told. Samaruo's three tomoe sharingan was active already, taking in every detail of the field. The stream of water was to Samaruo's right, the gates entrance to his left. Taking his right foot, he would increase the distance between both his feet, crouching a bit, while at the same time weaving a few hand signs with both his hands, after which he brought the seal of confrontation, which was made with his right hand, towards his mouth. As he took a deep breath, six balls of fire would shoot out rapidly from his mouth, all roughly 1 meter in size. The six balls of fire would head over towards Viper directly in front of him at a speed of 60, and strength of 40, 2 meters apart from each other side by side, in a hexagon like pattern. Samaruo hoped this web like attack would land on its mark, Viper. Samaruo didn't know of the power that Viper possessed, yet, with this spar he would soon find out. All that was for certain was that he Viper the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, his ocular powers was way pass his own, and using genjutsu was Samaruo's specialty. It was for that reason that he focused his sight upon his chest, until he was sure he could use genjutsu.

[No, I don't mind at all.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Viper looks onward at the man, his eyes carefully taking in the attack used against him,  this is one thing Viper wishes to test, the mans level of Katon proficiency.  Viewing the spheres of fire come towards him in a slowed fashion Viper simply raises his right hand; this subtle motion being all that he needs to erect a proper defense.  With the raising of his hand comes the manifestation of the pure katon chakra, Viper timing such an action so that the flames erupt only a few inches from the spheres; their current location two meters from making their mark.  From the air manifests a massive wall of flame, the opposing katon should it continue its mark is left to make impact with the wall and become swallowed up by the ten meter wall.  The flames at this point in time having the raw power and speed of 234, the wall however briefly does hide Viper's form from his opponent, and likewise his form from Viper,  Viper using the wall just for that reason and hoping he monopolizes upon it as he keeps his senses attune to the area, the flames after their work is done fizzle out becoming nothing but sparks with the lowering of his hand, Viper being prepared for whatever might come at him next should all proceed to this point.  Viper whilst the battles goes on is breaking down the mans proficiency, and seeing how his body reacts to events to see what he is most skilled at, alas only the Katon element is ascertained for the time being.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 am
Samaruo would focus in as he launched the fireball assault, but with a wave of Viper's hand, a wall of fire would instantly appear. This wall of fire, which required no hand signs what so ever, was something Samaruo had never seen. However, due to Samaruo's visual prowess, he couldn't simply just stand idly by. As the wall of fire occurred, Samaruo would vanish from his previous spot due to his body flicker technique; his chakra senses were well active, Viper still being sense from behind the wall of fire. He made sure to stay within the blind spot of Viper, within the width of the 10 meter wall. His form would reappear right after the last fireball would be sent into the wall fire. His right arm was extended with his index finger that would be aimed right in front of Viper's position. If all went well, his form would be 7 meters in front of Viper when the wall of fire would vanish from sight, his index fingering pointing towards Viper’s eyes to activate the Leviathan's Jewel genjutsu, Samaruo's strongest genjutsu yet.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm
Viper ensures his senses are attune to the area; including that of his chakra sensory, due to this he notes the mans position only advance towards him remaining behind the wall of fire, his large chakra levels giving him away on his location without much effort required from Viper to track him.  The wall of fire goes down and Viper's eyes taken in the mans full form to see what it is he is confronted with next.  This simple action that follows the dispersing of the Katon wall helps Viper further understand the man, Ninjutsu was not used, nor Taijutsu, and no Fuinjutsu markings are seen.  Viper takes under his own assumptions that the man is either skilled in the realm of Space-Time, or Genjutsu, the fingers location being noted and having Viper assume the latter.  'Hey Saiken, if a Genjutsu does occur, let it go on for no longer than five seconds, I wish to see its power.'  With this the voice of the dormant beast comes to his mind, 'Be careful, I do not want to see you beaten by a Chuunin due to your arrogance'  With this Viper simply smirks, looking towards the boy and giving him his full attention, fully making himself vulnerable to any Genjutsu attempts whilst keeping an eye out for anything to change, for all he knows the boy just wants to point at him to freak him out, something Echo has tried to do in the past with false seals and proclamations.  Should the man continue with the Genjutsu despite the obvious signs that Viper is predicting such, it is set to go through for the time being, Viper's eyes however allowing him to see through it and still ascertain what is real, and what is an illusion, what he is interested in however is the power behind it, Saiken awaiting the activation of such so his own chakra can merge with Viper's once more and break the Genjutsu.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm
Samaruo's pose remained, his fingers would activate the most powerful jutsu in his arsenal, Leviathan's Jewel. If successful, Viper's vision would then fade, his setting replaced with a dark atmosphere, many miles to what would soon be the looks of the ocean. A serpent's tail would circle around Viper, taking eye of its prey, until it would let out a thunderous roar. The Roar would prevent Viper to hear anything from the real world as well. Finally, the beast would appear, making its slow entrance a sits head would dive from above, the pitch black ceiling of the ocean where it came. Its yellow menacing eyes would instill fear into Viper, the powerful indoctrination preventing him from moving at all. All of this happening in an instant, Viper would become the Leviathan's jewel.

In the real world, Samaruo would observe, to see if this genjutsu would succeed. It was of Samaruo's creation, it really was a work of art. The way it prevents its opponents from moving also prevents them from breaking out of the genjutsu, via genjutsu release. That was Samaruo's favorite part of it all, even if they had the chakra to break out, they still couldn't form the necessary hand sign to use it. Samaruo would gaze towards Viper, would victory be awarded to Samaruo? he would think as much, however, he couldn't full accept that, this was Viper Samaruo was fighting.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm
The man indeed does preform the Genjutsu, Viper's eyes noting the fleeting chakra forming at his triggering finger as he feels his own begin to move under the mans control. It is only thankful for his Sharingan however that he is able to see the physical world however to ascertain what is real and what is false, aside from being trapped within the Genjutsu. The waters are now seen surrounding him along with the serpentine tail of a creature circling him, Viper's eyes take their observation of this illusionary creature. Attempting to break the illusion on his own, Viper finds his movements halted, Viper's preparation for this however prevents the mental effects from buffeting him, his Sharingan granting him partial visage of the real world as the illusion exists as an overlaying hologram.

The power of the Genjutsu is now seen, it is truly a powerful one due to restricting movement, this making it so alas Viper has to rely on the Rokubi to break it for him. With the agreement done, Saiken's chakra flows through Viper's chakra network overloading Samaruo's control over Viper's chakra to cause the illusion, the hologram world fading away as Viper regains control over his body and senses. 'I should of let you sit in it longer to teach you a lesson', the beast says within Viper's mind. Viper chuckles a bit physically, but responds mentally to the beast. 'You wouldn't do that to me, but that Genjutsu was impressive I gotta say.' Viper looks towards the conjurer of the Genjutsu, a smirk still upon his face as according to Samaruo's visage, he did nothing to break it, but here he stands ready for more. "That Genjutsu was pretty good, I have to say. Been a while since I encountered one of that level." Viper says praising the main in his own fashion, Viper however begins thinking this over, the illusionary field he is adept in, but never truly took the time to invent anything that would be worthwhile to the boy, damn it if he only mastered the way of Ninjutsu or perhaps Space-Time so he could pass something along.

Viper thinking this over feels that training at this point will be quite redundant, the Genjutsu he can make are easily broken by Saiken, so it will simply be them just standing here, if they are to go further, Viper would need to develop new means of training that truly benefit the man in the way of Genjutsu. With this Viper makes an audible sigh, his smirk replaced by a slight smile. "I'm gonna outright admit this, I have not trained myself in the ways of Genjutsu yet, so at this time I do not have anything of that field that I could truly teach you. So I ask that you give me some time to develop something that will truly benefit you, and something you can truly use." Viper lets his words sink in, hopefully he would be understanding of the fact Viper despite popular belief does not truly know everything. Viper however does wish to show the man that Viper does look highly on his skill, and potential, Viper following his words with only a slight break between them. "So in my absence, I want you to show Konohagakure no Sato's power as a Jounin. You have already shown to me you have far surpassed the title of a Chuunin, and your actions with your squad despite mishaps have shown you have leadership capabilities. Since I am not yet able to teach you anything new, I would like to offer you this position of higher authority within Konohagakure no Sato, as you fully deserve it." Viper waits to hear his response to this, it would mean more work, but it would get him a higher standing in the village that is befitting of his current skill.

[Requesting permission to Rank Samaruo to Jounin under the authority of the 4th Hokage should he accept, reasoning is below;

-Mission Count:
SS-Rank: 0
S-Rank: 1
A-Rank: 2
B-Rank: 2
C-Rank: 8
D-Rank: 10
E-Rank: 0

-Current Stat Points:308/325

-Sharingan is at three tomoe.

-All elements are already learned.

Basic run down, he worked his ass off and deserves Jounin, he has also encountered Echo and lived haha]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm
approved
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm
Samaruo would gasp slightly, hearing Viper's choice of words would prove that he successfully broke out of the genjutsu, he really surprised Samaruo. He really didn't know how he did so, nevertheless, this moment only prompted Samaruo to build on what had happened today. "Thank you Lord Viper, I did spent a great amount of time making that genjutsu. But it seems that it wasn't enough for the great Viper." Samaruo would have to become as strong as Viper, so that he could protect the village, to protect his family. Look towards Viper's smile made Samaruo feel good about himself, he managed to impress Viper, Lord Viper. He lowered down his arm, his sharingan then deactivated since the spar would presumably be over, according to Samaruo's sense. The next set of words that came out of the moth of Viper would bring a shock towards him, it would seem that Viper's proficiency in the art of genjutsu was pretty much nonexistent. The funny thing was that Uchiha are pretty much know for their genjutsu abilities, however, the news about Samaruo being promoted to Jounin was also a surprise. This would mean that he wouldn't have to take the exams, and a pay raise as well.

"Well, if you care to explain how you created that wall of fire, I wouldn't mind being able to use that at my disposal, if you would allow me too." That was truly what amazed Samaruo, the way he waved his hand, using that wall of fire so efficiently.

What could Samaruo say to such a promotion? This gift that Viper would give Samaruo, he would use it to the best of his ability. Samaruo would walk towards Viper, slowly. With this power, Samaruo would make sure that. Now within arms reach, Samaruo would extend his right hand towards Lord Viper, free for Viper to shake his hand if he wanted to. "Thank you Lord Viper, I will use this power to keep peace within the Leaf village." A pause would settle in, his eyes staring directly into Viper's, making sure that he understood every single word, he received his full attention. With that, a new question would arise, "If I may ask, where are you going?" Viper made it sound as if he were leaving the village, but where?

Thinking back on what happened, Samaruo would still wonder how he broke out of the jutsu. He didn't form the hand sign, so he never used the genjutsu release. What could it have been. There wasn't any body else out here besides them, he would wonder about this for quite some time.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm
Viper watches the mans reaction to his words, it is true that Viper never cared to truly create any Genjutsu of his own, despite being proficient in the way of his eyes, the only real Genjutsu he took the time to fiddle around with. He now hears however how he questions Viper proficiency with the Katon, a state very few have been able to be qualified to reach. Viper before he can explain however the man extends his arm outwards, Viper meeting such gesture with the corresponding hand as he hears his words, casting a soft nod towards him knowing full well he can handle the responsibility. Following this Viper releases the mans hand as the conversation goes elsewhere, now questioning where he is going. Viper however before answering his destination which he feels might be Kumogakure no Sato to see the last of his brothers, owes the man an explanation on his proficiency in Katon.

"Well, I'm not sure if you have the raw potency with Ninjutsu to preform it, but it is a state which I have mastered with the Katon element. Instead of needing to preform seals, I can create the chakra freely and expel it out with its full unrivaled power, and manipulate it to my will." Viper feels that to full make this clear he should further demonstrate, to cement that he is not just bullshitting a fire wall jutsu. Viper's left arm extends outwards, his palm turning upwards to face the sky to his left, within his palm now a sphere of fire forms with but the simple gesture of his hand turning. Opening his hand wider by moving his fingers downwards he has the sphere hover a bit, morphing itself to take the shape of the Uchiha's clan symbol. Once this display is done however Viper's hand clenches into a fist, the flames dispersing and fizzling out. "I could see if your capable of learning it, but it would need to be when I got back. I planned on visiting the other villages to see the state they are in after my nations dispersing and reforming, sadly when I was stuck in the office traveling was not something I was able to do frequently." With his words Viper awaits his reaction, with the man seeming to be adept in Genjutsu he wonders if he could handle his mastery over Katon? He however waits for the closure of the event, he has seen what this man has to offer for the village, and it makes him feel proud that he was able to build a village that could house such splendid shinobi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum