Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A trip down memory lane [P] Empty A trip down memory lane [P]

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:15 pm
Following the sending of the Fire Nation orders, Viper is filled with much nostalgia, his form now currently sitting upon his own stone head carved into the mountains before the Hokage chambers. Viper's garb is casual, no longer does he wear the uniform of the Hokage, but instead a pair of jeans and a white T-Shirt overlaid by a black leader jacket, his foot wear being casual shoes, upon his hands are black fingerless gloves. Viper's right leg is bent having his form lean upon it with his left leg extended outwards left to dangle slightly off the top of his head. Viper's hair during his time in Asgard has grown out once more, once again reaching his mid back in length, his form now due to his age resembles almost a mirror resemblance to that of Madara Uchiha, a great Uchiha who brought much evil to the world, how ironic that one bearing his image would be one to bring peace to the lands. Viper's crimson eyes look upon the village he built, his basic three tomoe Sharingan taking in the form of villagers at work within his village that has grown quite large. Viper sits alone on the stone face as he sighs softly, just looking over the village as the sun shines down through the soft clouds, reflecting slightly off his headband used to hide his implant. Looking upon the village Viper thinks of all he went through to bring the village up to this point, still seeing the state of the world on the verge of war, the disrespect the Fire Nation received at the Chuunin exams mostly by Tengakure no Sato, and the missing ninja that now pop up from time to time, he cannot help but question, was it all worth it?
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A trip down memory lane [P] Empty Re: A trip down memory lane [P]

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm
Samaruo had just gotten off his shift, today was his payday, which he did in fact receive a healthy sum. A calm smirk still resting upon his face after counting the amount of ryo he received, what a happy moment that was. Both his hands were deep inside his pockets, his attire was the basic clothing of the many villagers. An all-black short sleeved V-neck shirt and long pants, with white tape that was wrapped around his ankles, the pants holes were secured tight around his angles with the tape. He wore basic brown wooden sandals, and his shinobi headband which was tied around his forehead.

As his hair blew through the winds, which was tied in a ponytail with two side bangs that were past shoulder length, the pony tail reaching his mid back section, he casually walked around the village monument, the Hokage head mountain. The many families and kids ran pass him, quick glances were made at each who passed him. They looked so happy, as they should be. The many shinobi protected them, allowing them to carry on as if they lived in a life absent of all evil. The smirk that he carried for so long faded the shinobi that protected them. Team 4, Samaruo, Raiku, Hideyoshi, and..., an unpleasant memory.

While trying to walk off the depressing thought, he managed to get a glance of a figure far off to the right of him, while he watched a kid pass him by. That hair he thought, it reminded him of someone. Out of curiosity he decides to walk towards the figure, who was sitting on top of one of the stone heads, a dangerous place to lose balance. As he got closer to the gated ledge which led on to the many Hokage rock heads, so did the answer, finally he knew. Samaruo knew that raven black hair from anywhere, it was Lord Viper. "Is that...?" To be honest, he wasn't quite sure if that was him, the hair yes, but the clothes? Samaruo decided to hop the gate after he took both hands out of his pockets, carefully making his way towards him from behind, but more towards the sitting figure's left. As he finally got within five feet, he would announce his presence, whether he was noticed or not. "Lord Viper, is that you?" If it was Viper, then he was dressed very differently from before; it's probably the fact that Samaruo couldn't picture Viper without the Hokage robe. He just looked, different, not in a bad way.

Samaruo would keep his distance from him, as they were both on top of the Hokage rock. A silence would brew as Samaruo waited for a reply. The sun was bringing light to Samaruo's black coal eyes, his mood would be uplifted depending on who this man was.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm
With the man lost in thought he does not truly detect the man until he is within twenty feet, the soft clicking of sandals against stone, and his natural chakra sensory granting him knowledge of the mans presence. Unbeknownst whom it is however, Viper shows no signs to enact defenses as this is his home village, he highly doubts anyone could break into his fortress, even if they did the sensors would alert him like they did with Misaki, although many different outcomes could of prevented it, he dismisses them choosing not to worry on this day.

Looking towards his left his eyes take in the form of the approaching man, this making it clear he is no enemy to him, but a figure from his past long ago, and a clansmen. His facial expressions remain casual, more of a lost in thought based expression if any, seeing the man however a slight smile forms upon his left as his left hand raises, beckoning him forward. "It has been some time Samaruo, how have you been?" Opposed to answering directly if he is truly Viper, he hopes that him proceeding with conversation will confirm that fact.

Viper missed the villagers in a way, near the end of his time as Hokage he devoted his free time to his family, and not the ninja of the village, whilst in Asgard he was away completely, where as the passing time was short for some, Viper himself lived in an accelerated time stream with his children, five years for each set of kids to be exact having Viper be at the age of thirty one, his form fully growing into maturity and having him slightly lose the youth in his physical features, hardening his body more and making him look more serious, opposed to before when he still had the childish youthful features which made him look fresh into such a position, his body now displaying the time he put it, but not yet has his body made the downhill trip.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm
Samaruo's demeanor lighten up, it was indeed Viper Uchiha. It had been quite some time since the two had met, what an excellent time to catch up Samaruo thought. So many questions...

Following Viper's gesture, Samaruo would resume his pace toward the left him. Samaruo would sit next to Viper, 3 feet away from him, with his legs crossed. Both his hands would be on his laps, his fingers interlocking with one another. "I've, been better." Samaruo would turn to the right towards Viper, " So when did you give up the Kage spot, I would have never expected you'd give up the Hokage robes so quickly?" Samaruo smiled a bit as he waited for an answer. This new Hokage Samaruo didn't know too well, he had only seen him once because of the, incident. Truth be told, Samaruo only thought that Viper would only leave the Kage position if his age interfered.

It was a blessing that Samaruo found Viper here, his wisdom was much needed. The things he had gone through since their last meeting, Samaruo could use some much needed guidance right now. Instead of coming out straight with it, he decided to being with small talk. Viper's earlier expression gave Samaruo the impression that he might have some problems of his own. Samaruo tilted his head back to the left slightly, to prevent the sun from coming directly into his face anymore.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm
Viper as the man moves towards him returns his gaze towards that of the village, small thoughts still moving through his mind. Hearing the man question the reason for his retirement from the seat of acting Hokage Viper thinks on it, preparing the proper words. "It was shortly after my wedding, I led Konohagakure no Sato into the golden age, but since I have a family now it is harder for me to fully devote myself to the village like it deserves. This being the reason why I selected one of my students Navi Yamaki to lead in my place, in the time of war a leader should not be burdened with the choice of protecting their children, or the village as it would impair ones judgement to act." Truth be told, this was only part of the reason, he drifted away from the villagers and leaned towards his family much more as of late, the events with Sunagakure no Sato, and even with his cousin Primrose causing him to act rash, and chose his family over what was right, due to this sadly, he does not trust himself to make the right decision for the village with that state of mind.

Viper however due to his own experience as a leader, and more over a father allows him to know something is bothering the man beside him, the man having a certain air towards him if you will that tells Viper something is wrong with the man. Viper however does not come right out and pry upon potentially sensitive issues, selecting to continue the small talk until it comes up, if it ever does. "So, what brings you out to this part of Konohagakure no Sato, no missions or training today?" Viper asks casually, his eyes catching the shadowed figured of children training in one of the many fields, within his visage he could of sworn he seen a fireball or two, the village becoming much more lively as of late.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 pm
His reasons for stepping down seemed right, Viper didn't seem like the one to feel at ease knowing that he was only doing half his job. A leader such as Viper would have never gotten such prestige if he never gave it his all, doubt anyone could. "I see."

After hearing Viper's well respected answer, Samauo remembered the incident at the village gates. It was there that he witnessed his team basically turn on each other, he was never the same since then. As leader of team 4 it was his duty to guide his students towards the right path, they were basically under his care. But his care was not enough, Samaruo, even with his sharingan didn't foresee the events that would take place. He closed his eyes slowly, still trying to repress the painfully thoughts. Soon after he heard Viper ask why he was hear in the first place? It was then that Samaruo decided to reveal his true intentions.

A heavy sigh would follow until he began to speak, he opened his eyes while lifting his head up slightly. " Honestly, I don't even know. I just got off of work, and just walked. My mind was just fixated on these past events, I didn't even realize where I was going." A long pause would pause would take place, till Samaruo resumed talking once more, his heart beating more quickly then before. "Remember when you said, If you need guidance for anything, I'll be here? Well, I too am wondering if I should continue my shinobi career. It all started with Team 4, the team I was chosen to lead. Everything was going well, we trained together, we fought together, it was us against whatever came our way. But, one of my students, had, a hidden agenda I should say. I didn't know at first, but he slaughtered an Uzumaki that belonged to this village, simply caused he hated them." Samaruo's fist would tighten just thinking about it, "I never thought he was like this, nor did I even see signs of this whenever he was in my presence. But what I really didn't foresee, was the fact that he was killed by another genin, a genin that belonged to team 4. After that day I was never the same, I cant even stand next to my remaining students without suffering from an anxiety attack, let alone contact them anymore. I even wonder if they are even my students anymore? What should I do?" Then there's Essme as well, if I cant lead a squad, what makes me qualified to lead as a good role model for her?   

Samaruo would end for now, just talking about it even further would make his heart beat even faster. He knew that this was a lot to throw at Viper, but he needed answers, he needed guidance.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 pm
Viper listens to the man, letting him finish and tell the tale, sadly this was mentioned in one of the many files that were left in the office when he went through them during Navi and Echo's adventure.  Viper sighs softly, his gaze still looking out at the village as he prepares his words.  "It's not your fault, you cannot control how someone is, nor can you always prevent bad things from happening.  My advice is to try and push past it, it may sound heartless but the traitor deserved what he got, if he was brought before me during my time in office, ANBU would of most likely disposed of him.  Being a shinobi is not a pretty life."  

With this Viper's eyes close, only to open once more to reveal the eternal state of his eyes, his gaze turning to look at the man. "Did I ever tell you the full story of how I got these eyes?"  Viper waits for a moment, if a response is given which would warrant him to continue he does.  "Shortly after becoming the Hokage, there was a child named Kenai, out of all the villagers, he was one who treated me with respect, and believed I could handle the position despite my age.  It gave a little light to the position, to know that there was even one person in the village that believed you could do it."  Viper pauses for a moment, a soft breath being taken as he continues the tale.  

"It turned out Kenai had a genetic issue, it caused Bipolar spurts, and berserk actions where he frequently attacked villagers, even my ANBU at one point when he was arrested and confined to his house.  We tried to help him the best we could, but upon inspection it was built into his genetics, there was no cure.  After his next outburst, for the sake of the village.."  Viper stops, not really wanting to speak the next words, reluctantly he forces them through after his short pause.  "I had to have one of the only people to believe in me killed so he would not harm the village."  Sadness is visible in Viper's eyes after bringing up the full memory, but quickly he represses his emotions, his gaze turning back to the village, his eyes looking upon a specific window in the Hokage Chambers, one where Kenai used to enter, and where Viper snuck out to prank him in front of the villagers, damn were the elders pissed when he pretended to be dead after his fall leaving Kenai as the head suspect, ironic considering his medical problem.  Viper speaks once more, his tone slightly colder due to repressing his emotions.  "What I am trying to say is, do not blame yourself for something out of your control, bad things are going to happen in your life, but it does not mean you are a bad person if you try to do the right thing.  Accept your students, but do not blame yourself, do you think it was easy for your student to end his partners life?  He must be going through a similar pain, so you are not alone."

Viper leaves his words at that, hoping they helped even a little bit, Viper due to the mans words however begins thinking of his own past, and his brothers actions in Sungakure no Sato, Viper should of been there to help his brother, in a state of weakness he let things get out of hand, the story of his life sadly enough.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:24 pm
It was much easier said then done, move on, that's what Samaruo was told to do. Perhaps Viper was right, Irou did murder another villager of the Leaf village. Thinking back on it, before he tried to escape, Samaruo was ask by Irou to accompany him to the hospital. He tried to dispose of the body, while attempting to gain the Uzumaki's bloodline trait. Samaruo remained silent as he took in those words, being a shinobi was not a pretty life. In fact, Viper told Samaruo that the life of ANBU was not a life one should turn too so quickly, how right he was.

Still sitting in silence, Viper asked Samaruo if he ever heard of how Viper obtained his eyes, probably hinting about his mangekyou sharingan. Come to think of it, he didn't. Samaruo had only seen Viper's eyes once, he only knows two people who have the eyes, Primrose, and Viper. Samaruo turned his head towards Viper's direction, looking at his evolved eyes. "No actually, you haven't." Throughout his story of sadness he could feel his pain, the sorrow of retelling a horrid event of his past. Nevertheless, Samaruo gave Viper his undivided attention. Killing someone who was the only one who supported you, what a miserable event.

Thinking on the part where Viper asked Samaruo if it was easy for his student to kill the other, he remember that Hideyoshi said that he had no regrets at the time of the incident. He was so strong at that moment, watching him take down Irou effortlessly.

Viper now ending his story, Samaruo would speak, he knew that what he would say might sound strange coming from him. But, at a time like this, he could only wonder for so long. "I get what you are trying to say Viper, honestly I do. It's just that, if I had more..., well more power. Perhaps I could have had more control over the team, like you do over the village, with the entire nation." Samaruo's words were cold as well, void of any emotion. Was it better for one to be feared by all, or to be known by all? Samaruo couldn't decided, perhaps Viper's response could shed light towards the answer. This was not like Samaruo at all to dwell upon a subject like this, the need for power.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:27 pm
Viper hears the man question power, a dangerous subject to be dwelling upon especially for an Uchiha. He hears how he references greater power to control his team, referencing Viper's own power to how he controls the village. It is with this however that it shows how little the man truly knows about his Hokage, Viper did not gain power to enslave those around them and make them have peace, but to protect those around him and hope he didn't have to use it. A brief silence separates the mans words and Viper's response. "Power is a drug, you have to be careful when searching for it, as your reason for obtainment might become lost. A word of advice, never seek power for personal gain, you speak of gaining power so you could of controlled your team and made it impossible for your squad to commit crimes, when it gets to that point where you are using your own power to forcefully control others you become the hated dictator. On my quest for power I will not say it was a pretty one, but I followed my resolve even to this day, my power will be used to protect those I love, the the nation I built until peace is one day a true possibility." Hopefully these words help, but alas with the mans words Viper does not feel they will truly be accepted. The man shows promise and so much dormant skill as a member of the Uchiha clan, Viper thinking honestly about what he could even teach the man to help him on his quest for power? Perhaps if he was given a taste, then perhaps he could better make his decision although it is a dangerous gamble, Viper does not wish for the man to be lost on the road for power.

Viper sighs, a momentary silence being made between his prior words and his new ones. "I'll help you on your quest for power if you would like, the only condition I have is that you answer but a simple question, what will be your resolve, your reasoning for gaining power?" Viper looks towards him once more, wanting to hear this answer fully as it will decide if Viper teaches this man or not.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:59 pm
Samaruo shift his sight away from Viper, his talk about the dangerous allure of power was all too familiar to him. As an Uchiha, one was burden to carry the curse of hatred from birth, such temptations were spoken about in a book Samaruo had in his possession, "The Curse of Hatred." But Samaruo never sought to seek power for personal gain, he always wanted to help the village. It was one of the main reasons why he became a shinobi of the Leaf village, thought he did have another dark reason. Listening the Viper's warning, it followed with a silence.

I'll help you on your quest for power if you would like, those were the words Samaruo would raise his head too. Power, after he just warned Samaruo of the dangerous road towards power, he would help him gain more. Samaruo would think heavily on this, for he did ask Samaruo what was his reason for obtaining it, his answer was all that Viper would want if Samaruo wanted his help. During his train of thought, Samaruo remembered the time he visited Viper's office, Samaruo sighed as he ended it with a sharp smirk. it was to protect his family, Prim, and to protect others that mean well to this village, the villagers. That's why, always have been, always will be. His eyes were shut as he recited those words as if it were a mantra of some sort, mentally. It was Samaruo's will that kept his mind clear, focus, and kept him on track.

Samaruo would look back towards Viper, his eye opening to reveal his three tomoe sharingan. "Yes I would, because I don't want to see anymore of the people I care about die.", his tone was filled with conviction. His mind would focus on Esmee, his daughter that he would meet soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum