Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Walking down memory lane?  Empty Walking down memory lane?

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:53 pm
It was a regular day for Naki as he decided to take his time to go out and do something for the day. He wasn't up for taking any missions or doing anything crazy not even to paint this day. Naki just wanted to relax out today though he didn't really have any idea on what he was going to do. He would get up from his bed and went to the kitchen to whip up something quick for breakfast before heading to his living room. Naki would begin to eat his food as he started to tap his foot before creating a clone and had them run off to grab his clothes and return back to him. After he finished his food the clone would hand over his clothes as the real Naki would get up and made his way to the bathroom as the clone started to washing the dishes. The clone would grumble as it couldn't believe it was the one washing dishes but whatever right. Naki would return grabbing his kimono putting them on before his clone dispersed he would walk towards his front door ready to take on the day. 

The young genin would begin his walk around the village he had his family blade on his hip with his hands in his sleeves. His headband was shining in the light of the sun as he walked around the village. Despite Naki being 14 with his appearance currently he looked to be a young adult who was just out on a walk. As he walked he'd look around wondering what his squad was doing at this time. "I wonder if brother Kota is doing something right now?.... Brother Kota? Big brother Kota? BBK? Hmm I'll figure something out to call him." He said to himself as he walked around wondering if there was a chance they'd meet.

WC 312
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Walking down memory lane?  Empty Re: Walking down memory lane?

Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:49 pm
Kota stood on the balcony of his place looking outside. His mind was deep into the twisting pathways of his memory, as he sat and drank some tea. It was a more recent habit of his that he had picked up. It was almost as expensive as drinking but it provided him with more health benefits. It also increased the chances of him waking up with pants. Heavens could only tell how whiskey disarmed him more times than an enemy.

Recent parts of his training had the ninja become more aware of his surroundings, imagine his surprise when he felt Naki’s chakra approaching him. He was going to ignore it till the guy approached and started whispering his name. Between that and the sound of being called big brother he decided to give in and respond. “Up here if you are looking for me.” His voice was slightly infused with chakra. It was not like a canon but could be easily heard in the vicinity. Under normal circumstances Kota would not even reply to someone murmuring his name. More often than not when it happened before it was an ex, trying to kill him or get him back. Since he treated Naki as family he was not as worried.

Taking another sip of his relaxing Jasmine tea, he felt a calmness and serenity wrap around him. The hunter would pour a cup for his young swordsmen brother upon approach. The archer was never a selfish person except in the sac. Any time he remotely got something he would give or share with his friends. It was how he was raised even when hunting. Look after people who do not have it as well as you, share with friends and family to grow close.

WC: 293
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:18 am
Naki wasn't adept at sensing chakra like Kota was but his hearing was on another level. When he heard Kota he would look up at him before smiling as he waved at him. He thought about continuing his walk but why not talk with him it's not like he has anything to do at this moment. Naki would approach the wall of his home as he very quickly gathered chakra at the soles of his feet and began walking up the side of his building. Once he reached his balcony he just stood there next to the railing not taking a step inside. "Well, good morning brother Kota.... Big brother? BBK? I'm sorry which would prefer and if you say I don't care I'm going back to kota sensei." He jokingly threatened before looking back at him. "Though I hope I'm not interrupting your morning routine of any kind I was just walking around trying to figure out what it is that I can do for the day. I figured that I could come bug you for a bit but I didn't know where you lived or if you were actually free to do anything. Oops sorry I'm starting to ramble on again." He said as he smiled at him. 

The silver haired young man would adjust his stance a bit. "Also, is it ok if I come in? I don't want people to look at me like a weirdo for standing next to your balcony like this. I just didn't want to barge myself inside ya know." He said as he waited for his response which knowing Kota it was gonna be a yes hopefully. 

WC 276
TWC 588
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:55 pm
“Nope. Come on up. I keep the door unlocked so guys that spend the night can get out easily.” He said it in his sing-song chipper way. The archer was mostly joking anyway. He would kick the guy out long before he went to sleep. If he even bothered to bring them over. Kota felt like he was not to be blamed for needing his own personal space. Besides, Kota slept lightly and with throwing knives under his pillow, as the bare minimum. In fact he always carried some form of weapon on him.

Kota started to flashback to his childhood. His father used to attack him randomly as a part of training. One time he had explosive poops after some bad rabbit. His dad came at him and Kota had to fight him off with the leaves that he was gonna use to wipe as toilet paper. That and similar incidents of training made him one with the bow but proficient in all weapons. Even a stick would become a sword to him. Never again would he be caught defenseless. It also helped when people started choking him the wrong way.

“My house is always welcome to you. Don’t stress about it.” When Naki finally made his slow self up he would quip at him. “Besides, it is not like this is your first time here. How is that sword holding up?” Kota asked the question with only a slight amount of caring about the blade. The main reason for care being that he made the blade himself.

WC: 259
TWC: 552
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:43 pm
He would nod as he walked over the railing and onto the balcony. "Well, I haven't actually been inside of your home only in front of it. I don't want to come by and interrupt any personal fun your having or you know be scarred for life. I have a decent mental image of you that I don't really want to change any time soon ya know." He joked as he moved around the balcony before looking at the view from it and softly smiling. When he was asked about his sword he would grab it's hilt and lifted it up high enough for him to see. "She's holding up perfectly. As always I have been taking better care of her making sure she's nice and sharp. Hey, you said you have a forge right? Would it be alright with you if I used it sometime? I want to start working on my other blades and get them up to standard too. Can't have Mizuki be the only special one." He said as he smiled at him before placing his sword back down. How's everything going with you though? Anything new? There's not someone else here is there again not trying to ruin that image." He joked before looking at Kota a bit. It was at this moment that Naki realize that he doesn't know much about him or what he likes to do for fun besides having special guests over. All he really knows is that he's great with a bow, he doesn't like to be called sensei, and they have a brother like bond together. 

WC 262
TWC 850
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:38 pm
“Hmmm….” Kota took another sip of his tea when considering Naki’s request. He did not mind the kiddo coming over now and again. Using his forge was another story. He had his tools and such arranged in a way he liked them. He did not have time to supervise him often. The archer was unsure if he trusted Naki enough, the guy could just come in and mess with his tools. Not to mention how much he cared for his forge. It was like a second butthole to him. Then he thought it best to give him a chance. “Yeah. Just let me know when you plan on stopping by so I can keep the place unlocked. That and make sure you put everything back where you got it from. I arranged all that stuff carefully. I will be upset if I reach for something when I need it and can’t find it.”

The smile on Kota’s face turned a bit brittle for a moment. His voice started to sound aged. “Nope. Nothing new with me. The same old me and the same old life. Only way someone other than you would be in here now, is if they snuck in after you. What about you? Anything new going on in your life? I bet a lot of great things have been going on for you. I heard you got rewarded with your results from the chunin exams! Congrats on that!” Kota’s voice recovered some liveliness when giving congratulations. It was heartfelt that he was happy with Naki’s progress.

WC: 259
TWC: 811
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:57 pm
He would nod as he listened to Kota about his forge. "Of course, it's your workstation I won't change it." He assured him as he smiled then readjusted his focus as he moved around a bit. "Thank you, I am happy to have gotten there and to think I wouldn't have gotten there if it wasn't for you teaching me the way of the sword I wouldn't have made it this far." he said as he smiled as he moved himself next to him. "Though nothing is new, but I haven't been drawing or painting recently which is weird but at the same time.....I haven't had any muse or anything really. I haven't really been doing any of the things I use to do." He started to say as his eyes began to trail off a bit. He would have a confused look on his face before shifting back to his normal smile. "Maybe I just haven't found a muse yet or maybe I just got out of that faze. Ever since the beach time and I caught the morning of the waves in a painting it felt like something was missing but.....I don't know what it is." He said as his voice kinda sound deflated for the first time. 

WC 210
TWC 1060
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:30 pm
Kota was listening to his young friend. He was also thinking about how good the tea he made was. Naki may not have taken the chance to sip it. A real shame that the flavor of it would be lost if it cooled too much. “Who knows. You are growing up and changing. Maybe what you need to find is already present. You simply have to lose what is in the way. You may be floundering around now but you shall find your way. I guess we all do.” Kota may not be the smartest person in Wind Country, or even the continent. He was a chap that was reading up and constantly learning, between that and his life experiences he was learning.

“You can do what I do when I don’t know what to do. Throw myself into work or do nothing at all. During the time you are doing both something should come.” The profoundness of the bull crap he was spewing was pretty good. Kota was even starting to believe in it himself. When he stopped to consider it. The words he spoke rang a bell in him. Kota was the type to find his path by doing the most or doing nothing, he was a hunter of opposite extremes. It was funny when life worked out that way.

Kota downed his cup of tea before pouring himself another. “You should finish your tea. It is tasty when warm. If you let it go cold it will lose a lot of flavor.” He gave a gesture to the tea cup. “When you think about it. We both have come a long way from where we started. I mean I started before you but I am still not up to your level.”

WC: 294
TWC: 1,105
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:32 pm

He would look up at Kota when he mentioned that he was changing and maybe he was just moving along in his life. Was he ready to finally move on from his past or was he holding hope. As Kota spoke Naki listened diligently to his profound words. He couldn't help but chuckle when he said everything though Naki didn't know Kota that well hearing him say this kind of stuff just felt out of character for him. Naki would look at himself in the reflection of the cup before thinking more about his life. As he was looking at the cup of tea that was in his hand as his eyes blinked a bit. He didn't realize that he was given a cup of tea and he was just holding it. He would take a soft sip from it enjoying it's flavor as he looked at Kota once again. Hearing him say that he's trying to catch up to him was surprising to say the least. Naki doesn't think he was worth that kind of chase nor he thought he was doing anything to stand out. 

"I don't know why you want to catch up to me. I don't do anything worth while. All I do is train and missions anymore. I barely have a social life this is the most I've ever done regarding being social. There was the whole genin get together but I didn't exactly stick around long enough for it." He said as he started to drink his tea again revealing that Naki has been living almost in an antisocial bubble.  "Wow that came off very depressing. Probably shouldn't let that be a thing again." He would softly giggle before drinking more of his tea to shut himself up. It would appear he was comfortable around Kota to let his guard down enough.

WC 308 
TWC 1368
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:02 am
Kota turned his cup over. He was done with drinking tea at the moment. The rest of the pot could be for Naki if he chose to drink it up. If not he would just pour it out later. It was mostly finished and just the dregs at this point.

“I want to catch up to you more in reputation and renown. To Be honest, I do not think you are much stronger than me. I do want to be congratulated on my efforts and all the stuff I have put in. From someone who went from nothing I have admittedly grown a lot. All for it to get flushed down the toilet because I did not do well in my exams. It hurts a lot.”

The archer was lucky that it was tea and not souji or some other alcoholic beverage. He would have probably been a mess. I mean the tea was slightly drugged to help relieve mental stress. It could be considered partially the reason for him being so despondent.

“It is all good to be depressed at times. I am sure I sound worse than you. I guess this being my first friend and all. It is easier to just let go.” Kota did not contemplate the words out of his mouth. He had meant to say his first friend here and all. Kota would not have made himself sound so sad. He had friends in other places. Sure they usually wanted something from him but they should still count.

WC: 254
TWC: 1,359
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum