Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A Little Visit [P] Empty Re: A Little Visit [P]

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 am
Misaki would of been going through her paper work the Kumo chuunin tournament had just ended and she was relieved it did. Crossing her legs she would be flipping through the papers as she would of yawn softly.Misaki is a well-endowed female with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back, Misaki wears a very provocative outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. She wears a dark scarf around her neck. Her eyes would look up as she saw Tee a genin of her village pop up in her doorway as she would raise a eyebrow"Come in Tee"she spoke she would wonder what he wanted as she notice chakra all over himnoting a jutsu was active she just sighs"May i help you?"she asked.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 am
Misaki eyes would look as the boy would of dragged bodies on her newly polished floors which she was really mad about. She would listen to his words as he greeted her as she would raise a eyebrow"Im doing fine.,,,"she trails off as he begun to explain the point of his visit. Looking at the first body her body would shoot up looking at the headband but then sit back down as she sighs"Tenga....you say not shocking"she would sigh was this a suprise attack on there part or just a mix up shaking her head she would listen to the next part"I see...so you and Alice took care of both congrats i must applaud you two efforts where is Alice?"she speaks.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am
She would listen to him as she would cross her legs and snap her fingers as two Anbu would appear beside Tee."Hand them the bodies they will put them in the hospital for you won't have to carry them around"she spoke as the Anbu attempt to take the bodies and disappear within seconds. She would look up at him"Change clothes? so she got beat up that badly?"she would ask raising a eyebrow as she would yawn"So is there anything else you'll like to report?"

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 am
The bodies would of been successfully taken as she glanced at the by noticing the holes in the bodies chests. She knew something was strange since the beginning of these bodies even ebtering her office at all it was one thing she hated was the smell and why will you bring bodies in here anyway,she could never understand the mind of these kids nowadays.She would watch him manipluate dark tentacles to form a chair for himself to sit on,she was kinda annoyed i mean he couldn't sit in one of the chairs infront of her desk."Weird? not much suprise me in these parts trust me"she woukd say as she waved her hand in the air with a carfree gesture.

She would listen further on his explaining of things she would cross her arms over her chest. She didn't know about this Alice girl ot was strange was she a girl who had a weird heart fetish and can't get off without them.She was in a wild state of mind she had truly some strange ass ninja"Ahh i see so she steal men's heats then devours them for her secret sexual pleasure gotcha"she says with a smile as she rub the back of her head".......Fun"

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 am
She glanced at him as she streched tur ing her chair spinnig around kinda as the boy spoke again as she giggled"Either is fine the choice is yours i dont mind either way its honestly what you want to do overall"she would say to him as she run her fingers through her scarlet hair."So a alot of fetishes are arojnd nowadays kinda strnge and amusing, i remember  my sister couldn't get off without torturing someone or making them suffer she was sexually deprieved maybe Alice is too so she turn to the hearts of men? but thats just my opinon"she says as if this was completely normal."They will be tested on for future research those bodies will"she replies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum