Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Visit to him... (solo) Empty Visit to him... (solo)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 am
Nothing.... absolutely nothing a void of darkness and nothing else. That’s all what life was. Nothing, Shinobi a pawn in a shit game of crazy horse chess.life is no good and all he has is a couple of friends and a almost empty house. While unconscious Fuyo could still smell the enclosed area around him, each time he inhaled it ticked his nose with each particle of dirt, dust and dead skin. Every twitch of his nose he got a little more until his nose could take it no more he seized up and and a almost wheezing sound he shot up straight and he took a couple of exaggerated breaths. Then all of a sudden a mix of dirt, dust and dead skin and snot shot out of his nose in a explosive manner keeping him wide awake. The sound from the burst out of his nose caused his cat, matatabi jump 5ft into the air with her snowy white hair to stand straight up. She looked at fuyo with fear and confusion in her eyes. She jumped up onto Fuyos oversized bed and said
“What. Just happed.”
Matatabi was confused she never seen Fuyo sneeze before. Fuyo looked at her then chuckled to him self he swung his leg across his bed and touched the 40 degree wood flooring causing shivers and shake to run through his entire body, Head to toe. Fuyo then reached under his bed and pulled out a pair of snow rabbit slippers. Matatabi makes fun of him for wearing these but they were on sale and there are very nice on his rough and hardened souls of his feet he then walked over to his dresser and pulled out a bath robe blue with a white lightning mark on the back he put it on and tied the little rope real nice and snug and walked into his bathroom. He took a few steps forward to face the mirror above his sink. He then proceeded to look into his own dead eyes but he looked down and on his face a five o clock shadow covered his old smooth skin. He reached down into the top right drawer and pulled out some shaving cream and lathered it perfectly across his stubble he then rinsed the excess off of his hands and gave the trusty one two shake to attempt to dry off his own hands. He then put back the can of shaving cream then slowly shut his top right drawer, he then proceeded to pull on the handle of his top left drawer his rustled around a little bit then pulled out a razor. He held the blade up side down and ran the blade from neck to the top of his stubed hairs he repeat this motion 10 times over just up and down up and down,he plunged the drain and ran hot water through the faucet filling the domed structure. When it nearly filled he plunged his head into the steamy water rubbing some of the left over shaving cream off of his own face. He jerked is head out and opened his eyes staring at the now clouded waters he watched water drip and run off id his hair and his skin. He reached for the hanging towel on the wall and layered the towel on his face and tried to dry his skin and his hair, Fuyo looked up back at the mirror. It was steamed so he could see nothing reflecting back to him. Using the towel he softy applied it to the glass smearing the condensation with the other water gathering together, causing a smearing on the glass. Screwing with his reflection, his dead eyes screwed and oblong. He had kind of a OCD of sorts he alway kept everything nice and tidy. So he can exited the bathroom in search for something to clean his mirror. He walked out of his room and entered his living room. There his saw his room mate, Nekrun. He was in the kitchen just gazing at the bowls of apples almost in a trance drooling right before his saliva hit the apples Fuyo dashed at Him tackling him to the ground.
“Bro what the hell!” Nekrun exclaimed.
Fuyo gave him a dead glance then opened the cupboard under the sink and took out the windex and a cloth. He helped nek back to he feet grabbed a apple and tossed it to nek and walked back to his bathroom. he put some windex on the mirror and wiped it down he took off the cloth and looked back at his eyes. Perfect. He walked back out to the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the television and flipped through random channels he was bored out of his mind. He just kept look at the static on the screen he look back at the kitchen and he only saw nek with a apple core in his mouth searching for something in the fridge. Fuyo rolled his eyes and looked back at the screen he rubbed his temple he was starting to get a headache so he stood up and walked outside and went back to his mothers grave and sat down he just looked at the grave and stared into the cracks in the grave.
“Man I should learn a new earth style jutsu to fix your gave mom, we’re kinda low on funds.”
He looked blankly into the carving that he made years ago. He looked into the sky. And for the first time in almost half a year he felt fear and anxiety.
“It time to go see dad isn’t mom. I said I never would but it’s been past a decade and he’s the one that put me here. God this is hell, I’m done with just ignoring him. I’m going to the lake today ma I think that it’s time.” Guys stood up went over to the garden grabbed a couple of the nicest flowers and replaced them with the crimson withered ones. He walked down the dirt path out into the main part of the uchiha village his home is a little in the middle of no where. He walked past the town’s people and all he could hear is whispers and small talk and short glances and long stares. He tried to ignore it all Buthe could he could hear every last word. You see fuyo took a break from work as a shinobi and he never left his home he had nek bring groceries and cat food. Nether of them had been going on missions so there was no income recently fuyo had to pawn his fathers sword for food and extra cash. But now they ran out of that so now fuyo is back to go into a couple of missions so he stock the house with anything other then apples. Fuyo was growing sick if only eating apples they became dull for him. Step by step he had made it to the stair case the led down to the lake. 1000 stairs to go up and down on. Fuyo let out a sigh and started to make his way down when he just got bored and jumped down from step 992 to step 500 so he didn’t have to walk the the entire time. He was hesitant to talk to his old man I mean he is dead but hard to confront the idea of him. He was a horrid man a abuser and pusher a man with expectation. And that lead to his down fall. Fuyo alway thought that if he had no expectations he would live a easy life, if someone fails no hard feelings but someone works out cool, but everyone has some type of expectations well except him but for him. He didn’t get it he wasn’t going to be great but he wasn’t horrid. He would live up to no one’s expectations. Fuyo took the final step down to the lake that he burned his dads body in. He walked to the dock and sat down at the edge
“Hey dad... long time no see huh?, well it hard for me to come down here and for new to talk to ya, and uh you were not so good to me and ma. Um but you did teach me a couple things I guess. You taught me how to have no emotional attachment but I think you failed I think I have friends. Oh and a cat um and I lover her she’s great. But ya you are I mean we’re a shit dad but ya know you had to toughen me for the world didn’t ya? I bet you knew you were going to die soon huh? Thats why you were so hard on me right? Right?”
Fuyo put his head down and a trickle of tears flew from his right eye.
“ I’m not crying... must be starting to rain! Uchiha don’t cry we’re weapons for the leaf nothing more!”
Fuyo stood up in a hurry. He turned looked back up to the stairs and started his climb backup the stairs to go home. Step by step he had a hard and painful memory from his past. Each step was a cut or a bruise or a day of sleep lost. Step by step fuyo felt weaker and weaker step by step made him feel more nauseous. Fuyo was done with his father he hated him but he was sure his father had some type of reason, probably...
TWC:1,600
Sorry for sloppy and typos on phone rn
Claiming
8 stat
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40839-indora-no-chi
AND
naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27759-sharingan-minor-genjutsu?highlight=sharingan
AND

naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39765-sphere-of-lightning?highlight=lightning+jutsu
(100/1000)

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Visit to him... (solo) Empty Re: Visit to him... (solo)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:37 am
K approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum