Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A visit to the kage (P IO) Empty A visit to the kage (P IO)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 am
Today was the day that Nakara and Azha were going to visit the kage to get her registered as a Konoha ninja. Nakara had never personally seen the Kage before and was kind of anticipating this. Wearing his Official Clan leader outfit, a white Kosada with black sleeves and black Hakama's, his grey inner sleeves which hosted his clan's wires. On his feet he would have traditional sandals on and his Clan's symbol on his back, he stepped out of the house and began to walk to the Kage's building where he would meet Azha and speak to the Kage.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

A visit to the kage (P IO) Empty Re: A visit to the kage (P IO)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am
Azha stood at the entrance to the Kage building waiting on Nakara. She had something she had gone to do training that morning and offered to meet up with Nakara afterwards. She was slightly nervous, she had never seen met a Kage before, she had met someone close to the kage in the sand village once. Nervously she waited for Nakara, as thoughts ran through her head on what was about to happen. Would he let her stay here under the circumstances? She was pregnant with Nakaras kid and she didn't want to have to go back to the sand village now, she wanted to stay here and be with Nakara and raise their child here, would he let her stay?
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am
Seeing here already here, Nakara would hug and kiss her," well let's not keep him waiting shall we," as he grabbed her hand and walked through the building and up to the Kage's office. Waiting with her outside of the door, he would not and await confirmation or a voice indicating they could come in.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 am
[First of all, please dont create random threads in my office without my permission. PM me first, otherwise you are locking me into responding to a topic when I might not be able to be around.]

Navi didn't look up from his paperwork at first, acknowledging the presence of these visitor's with a "Yo," while scribbling out his signature at the bottom of his form. Tora, the cat with a pelt the color of a starless night leaps atop Navi's desk, sitting next to his half finished paper work and gazing at the closed door to his office with pale yellow eyes.

A few awkward moments pass.

Finally his cold and apathetic gaze rises up, folding his hands on his desk and signaling for one of his ANBU guards to let whoever was at the door into his office.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 am
(I am very sorry about that, it was my idea and I should have sent you a pm.)

Azha returned the hug and kiss to Nakara. And as they walked up there, her nerves became even more rattled. "I am so nervous." As he granted them permission, she stepped min and looked around in awe! Her red eyes taking in everything. "Um...excuse me Hokage sir I have a huge favor to ask of you. My name is Azha Senju, I am from Sunagakure. I come before you today to seek your permission to become a Konoha nin. I ask because I am pregnant with his child and I want to be with him and raise my child here in Konoha. It would mean a lot to me and to him." Azha said politely with all the respect she could. He was a kage after all and she knew being in their position, where as one of power was one of high authority and one that took a lot of work to gain as well.
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 am
Walking in shortly after Azha he would let her explain the situation as he waited for her to finish. Noticing the cat he would smile at it as he looked to the Hokage and presented a small bow," It is as she said Lord Hokage, if it is within your power could you allow her to live in the village with me," noticing he did not introduce himself he would smack himself mentally," Pardon my rudeness, but i am Nakara Kuoga, the current leader of my clan," sitting in one of the chairs near the desk.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum