Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Friendly Visit (P/NK) Empty Friendly Visit (P/NK)

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 am
Mitz entered the village with her new found friend Azha. "So this is the volcano village. I kind of like it. It's peaceful and the glow of the Volcano's at night is sort of relaxing." She said as she kind of walked quickly threw the village to find a area that hardly anyone ever enters. She entered the quaint little burned park. It had some charred wood and a couple of metal benches. "We can hang out here, its safer. If you would like we can spar a little later." Mitz looked around nervously.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Friendly Visit (P/NK) Empty Re: Friendly Visit (P/NK)

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 am
As Azha followed Mitz into the village, she looked around in wonder. It was very beautiful in this Village, the charred buildings and stone walls and Volcanos made it a beautiful sight. She also noticed Mitzukais odd skittish behavior. "I wonder why she is acting so weird." Azha said as she closely followed Mitzukai. "Are you okay?" She asked as they approached the benches in the charred park. "Sure we can spar later." Azha said as they sat down. She was still unsure of the odd behavior, she began to feel a little uncomfortable.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm
"I should be honest with you, people here are kind of dangerous, but I don't think the more dangerous ones are here. You can hang out here with me as long as you want I don't mind. To be honest I don't think even the dangerous ones would really mess with you." Mitz said. "I kind of wish I had more friends out here, I am the only girl out here." Mitz said looking at her.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:02 pm
Azha shifted nervously. Strangely enough her white leather outfir seemed to be clean despte sitting in ashes. She had a really bad feeling. "Are you...I noticed you don't have a headband. Are you a missing nin?" Azha asked. She seemed to like Mitz, she seemed nice and she figured she would be friends with her, she did though want to leave Volcano, and leave it safely. Slowly she began to back up. She noticed the ashes in her long white hair. "Why don't we go outside of here and talk, this place is making me nervous." Azha said still facing Mitz but slowly backing away.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 pm
Azha said still facing Mitz but slowly backing away.

She would bump into Sayomi however, standing over the girl and looking down on her with his single milky white Hyuuga eye. Covering up his other eye would be his tilted and worn leaf headband, showing Sayomi's expressionless gaze which would meet with Azha's.

"This time a Sand ninja, we just have so many visitors these days."

He would continue to stare at the girl behind his cold look, betraying no emotion as he spoke out clearly. For the moment he would ignore his servant Mitzukai and just ask the newcomer directly, although an answer from either of them would be acceptable.

"And what brings you here?"
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 pm
Sayomi appeared so quickly mitz almost jumped out of her skin! "I met her at the sea, she came back here with me." Mitz explained. "We were just talking." Mitz smiled at Sayomi. Maybe he would somehow make her stay there so Mitz could have a friend. "Can we keep her?" Mitz asked making puppy dog eyes at Sayomi th grinning again.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:55 pm
Azha looked up at the white eyed guy and then back at Mitz. "I need to be going now...I ...I will come back later." She said slightly shaking. The boy was definitely a Hyuuga clan member, they were the ones who had eyes like that. Azha was not sure whether or not they were missing nin, but she was sure she didn't want to stick around. She slowly attempted to step away from Sayomi. If she made it she would attempt to run away. She slowly attempted to draw a kunai, in case she needed it.

((Don't kill me please, lol.))
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 am
"We were just talking." Mitz smiled at Sayomi. Maybe he would somehow make her stay there so Mitz could have a friend. "Can we keep her?"

Sayomi looked over at the newcomer girl again. He didn't see a reason why not, she certainly didn't seem powerful enough to cause much damage or harm to anyone, and he hadn't seen much of the girl's abilities yet.

"I need to be going now...I ...I will come back later."

He wasn't that scary was he? Nothing about Sayomi seemed to give off an evil impression, he was confused at why everyone else thought he was so intimidating. Azha would draw a knife, an act interpreted as a hostile exhibition by him. Sayomi blurred forward with incredible speed, striking out with his palm and aiming at the girl's wrist holding the weapon. If all events went according to plan, Azha would be immediately dissarmed, causing the blade to fly out of her grasp and land in the dirt several meters away, having not touched anything else while undergoing this trajectory.

Sayomi looked down at the girl again.

"I would appreciate it if you kept your weapons and hostile intentions to a minimum while in our village, we always aim for peace and unity around here"

This could hardly be said with a straight face however, as the Volcano village was a violent state of utter disrepair. Sayomi spoke without a single flare of emotion though, proceeding to remain calm and collected. His gaze would meet the girl's again, he continued speaking.

"Why not enjoy the village and spend some time with Mitzukai?"

[I might make this topic interesting, but I don't plan on hurting you, just don't act to irrationally.. XD ]

Mitzukai
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 am
She had noticed that lately Sayomi's movements have gotten faster! The way he knocked the weapon out of Azhas hand. The way his face kinda smirked when he talked to Azha was kind of, cute! "By the way, Sayomi, this young lady is Azha Senju, since she did not introduce herself."" Mitzukai managed to stand up, kind of painfully she held her stomach for a second. This company was going to be good for her. She felt kind of nauseous, but didn't intend on showing it. "I hope he lets me keep her." Mitzukai said smiling.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 am
Azha gasped at the fluid quick movements. "S-s-sorry." She said as he knocked the weapon from her hand. "Um, okay. I guess I could hang out a for a little bit she said looking up at him with her red eyes. Azhas eyes still had a bit of fright in them. "I want to leave before to late, it takes a while for me to walk home." Azha mentioned. "I know missing nin are out that late." She said looking back at Mitz. She looked from him back to Mitz. She wondered if there may be a connection between the two.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum