Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Friendly Visit (P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Visit (P/NK)

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm
"LA DEEEEEEEE DAAA DE DA!" Kaito would sing as he joyfully walked through the hospital of the Volcano village, the blood of his victims soaking his hands and coat. What a fun day it had been.... So many experiments.... So much time.... This village was much more fun then wandering. Having had enough of his fun, Kaito left the hospital, hoping to find something else that was.... "fun". While taking his stroll, Kaito would find an odd object on the ground.... It was rubbery, and resembled a duck.... A RUBBER DUCK! It had been forever since he had used one! Smiling, Kaito would put it in his pocket and continue his stroll. After a few minutes, Kaito would see Sayomi and two girls. Determined to embarrass Sayomi, Kaito hurled a Rubber duck at him and ran so that he was next to him, thinking of ways he could embarrass Sayomi.... He would then shout as he appeared next to Sayomi.

"HEY SAYOMI! HOW ARE YOU TODAY!? And uh.... Who's the Sunagakure girl?"

Kaito would then smile as he noticed Mitzukai, waving slightly, awaiting an answer.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm
The scary yellow projectile would be perceived by Sayomi, and with the use of his rotation skill a chakra shield would form around him, causing the poor rubber ducky to be shredded into tiny pieces on contact. It was a bit of an overreaction admittedly, and Sayomi turned to Kaito has he came up.

"I was just trying to figure that out actually. Seems like a new visitor, be nice to our guest eh?"

He then turned to Mitzukai, deciding to ask a follow up question since Azha seemed to be scared out of her mind for some unspoken reason.

"Did she want to stay with us? We'd love to keep her."

Sayomi smiled a little bit, hoping that the girl realized that she wasn't exactly in the most stable of company.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm
Mitzs head turned toward the voice, it was Kaito and he seemed to throw something at Sayomi. The rubber ducky became shredded as it came within mere inches of Sayomi. Mitz picked up a shredded piece of the ducky and waved at Kaito as she heard Sayomi speak. "She didn't say, I think she is frightened because she is not sure what's going on. But, I think she could be useful, she is a Senju. And she is a female, it would be good to have someone like me around. We women are useful." Mitz answered Sayomi's question.

Last edited by Mitzukai on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Azhas attention was turned to the person yelling, and all she saw was a flying rubber ducky! "Um..." Azha couldn't say anything cause she was speechless. "Where did he find a rubber duck?" She wondered. She saw the duck suddenly shred before it hit Sayomi. She observed Sayomi and Mitz talking but her attention was now on the new person asking about her. "My name is Azha, Mitz brought me here." She smiled. This person seemed nice. Come to think of it, Mitz is nice, so is that guy. Maybe I shouldn't be so frightened. "This place isn't so bad." Azha finally said.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 pm
Sayomi laughed softly to himself upon hearing Azha. It was good to hear that her opinion of the place was changing. Mitzukai would help to make the girl feel more at ease and comfortable. Sayomi had a natural and dark charming sense about him, but Kaito still seemed like he would be the wild card. The trick here was to play off whatever insane and unstable things he did as a joke or an accident, as anything could be possible and not at all surprising.

Another thought crossed his mind as he heard of the girl's Senju origin. He would observe with some interest after he spoke the words.

"Azha, perform the most impressive feat with your jutsu and skills that you can, surely a Senju ninja of Sungakure has some tricks up her sleeve?"

It was a test, to see if she was indeed worthwhile and strong. Hopefully she would prove to be worth his time.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 am
Now Mitzukai herself was curious, what could Azha do? She looked so innocent and young, but being a Senju had to mean something! Mitzukai was standing next to Sayomi now and staring at her new friend. Azha looked to be about Mitzukais age, maybe younger, and the white hair and red eyes and white leather gave her a child like look. "What can you do Azha?" Mitz asked right after Sayomi spoke.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 am
Azha looked at the two of them. "I can't do very much right now, I am in the process of learning. I can do a few small techniques, thats it I am in the process of learning." Azha said looking at them. "Why do you wanna keep me, do I look like an animal to you MItzukai?" Azha questioned putting her hands on her hips and cutting her eyes at Mitzu.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 pm
Kaito's eyes widened as he heard about the girl's Senju bloodline.... His mind filling with ideas of the experiments and horrible things he could do if he could gain Senju DNA.... He had heard of the many things Senju were capable of, and he knew how powerful they could become.... His expression would change to a serious one, no longer in a happy-go-lucky attitude. He wanted to see what this girl was capable of, now. His voice would become serious; containing a hint of calmness in it as he spoke to the girl.

"Listen.... Sayomi just told you to preform what you can do.... Not tell us. So I suggest you show us the most impressive thing you can do soon..... Because this place gets dangerous if you sit out in the open for to long."

Kaito's mouth would also change to one of boredom, wanting to just see this and do something else.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 pm
He couldn't say it was unexpected, but the situation was volatile and spinning out of control fast. They wanted to see what a girl of the famed Senju clan could do, and if she refused, Kaito would likely kill her immediately and just take the DNA for purposes later. That would be her only use, and frankly, Sayomi saw no reason to stop him.

So far Azha didn't seem worth enslaving, and her uncooperative state and inability to perform jutsu made the girl seem fairly useless. Perhaps it would be better if she was just farmed for her bloodline, but Sayomi would allow her one more chance before giving the madman free reign.

"Please Azha, show us what you can do, we'd love to see your most impressive feat."

Even if it wasn't particularly impressive, Sayomi would have the ability of foresight as to whether or not she could develop potential. This was a life or death situation now, and the fate of this particular girl rested in the next few seconds of her life.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 pm
"Maybe she is nervous? We are all just standing here staring at her. Why don't we show her what we can do to?"Mitzukai suggested. Azha seemed fairly nice and if they could help ease her nervousness, then maybe it would work out and the girl would become more at ease. "What do you say Azha? You show us what you can do and we will show you what we can do? Deal?" Mitzukai asked her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum