Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] - Page 4 Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 am
Kenchi responded to Rin's words about Kirigakure. He too seemed to regret at some degree leaving the village. When Rin asked about Tenkage, Haru joined in their chat, answering the question. "He's pretty nice. He trained with me once, just before he was Tenkage. And he's one of the smartest people I've ever met. And he helped me get the hang of Taijutsu." Apparently Kenchi felt the same way. "The tenkage is indeed kind. He is a very respectful man. It was very kind of him to help you with your taijutsu. From this spar I've observed your flawless movement with the gentle fist, it is truly an incredible technique." Rin thought about meeting this good guy. He had seen him in a fight before, might as well get to know him not in a fight, if he gets a chance. Then the discussion shifted again, as Haru asked them about their home village, the Hidden Mist. First spoke Kenchi, saying nice words about Kirigakure. "Yes, before it was destroyed..it was beautiful. A thick mist covering the entire village, it was surrounded by bordering seas. The training there was intense, though it seems to have been worth it in the long haul." Rin would nod and when the chance was given he would add "Wetlands and rainy forests in what I miss. Being able to train in the woods, sheltered by the mist. Out here it's flatlands and plains, it's too open for me, which is why I usually stay in the village. Speaking of the atmosphere inside the Hidden Mist itself... Haru, have you ever heard of the Bloody Mist? It's what Kirigakure used to be called long ago. When we lived there it wasn't that bloody to get the title again, but it was pretty harsh. Enough to make us feel different from you people. It was a shark aquarium. There were many things that could eat you, if you weren't strong enough. And not only physically, the mist had crashed me into deep depression once. It was after a certain incident, I'm not sure if Kenchi remembers it..."

351 (3333) w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] - Page 4 Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Haru smiled as Kenchi complimented his gentle fist technique. Truth was, he was far from flawless, but if not for the training with Shinji, he wouldn't even be able to use the gentle fist. Then they answered his question about the hidden mist. Haru detected an air of nostalgia as they explained their homeland.

"Yes, before it was destroyed..it was beautiful. A thick mist covering the entire village, it was surrounded by bordering seas. The training there was intense, though it seems to have been worth it in the long haul." Said Kenchi first, before Rin responded.
"Wetlands and rainy forests in what I miss. Being able to train in the woods, sheltered by the mist. Out here it's flatlands and plains, it's too open for me, which is why I usually stay in the village. Speaking of the atmosphere inside the Hidden Mist itself..." Rin added. Haru closed his eyes, trying to get a feel for the land these strangers had once called home. "Haru, have you ever heard of the Bloody Mist?" Rin then asked. Haru thought for a moment, then simply shook his head. "It's what Kirigakure used to be called long ago. When we lived there it wasn't that bloody to get the title again, but it was pretty harsh. Enough to make us feel different from you people. It was a shark aquarium. There were many things that could eat you, if you weren't strong enough." He explained. The picture they had painted in Haru's mind took a drastic change, becoming a much less pleasant place then he'd first imagined. "And not only physically, the mist had crashed me into deep depression once. It was after a certain incident, I'm not sure if Kenchi remembers it..." Rin told him, peaking his curiosity. Haru was the type of person that had to know everything, but could't bring himself to just ask, so he had to hope Kenchi would shed some light...

(WC:326 TWC:2927
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 pm
Kenchi would be intrigued by Rin as he brought up an old event. Though Kenchi was not sure he would say,

"You arn't talking about that thing are you?"

Kenchi would say gulping, his adams apple rising just to drop back into its original place. His face would turn a deep red color as he became embarassed.

"If I am correct then you're talking about that spar with Xyxer, the day we all met. He defeated us both without breaking a sweat. He nearly broke my nose.."

Kenchi would say raising his left hand to his face as he reminisces on those days, when things were perfect. Kenchi would look towards Rin with a slight smirk on his face.

"I doubt he'd last long against the two of us now. We should ask him for a rematch sometime soon." Kenchi would say chuckling.

The sound of roaring filled the air. At this same moment Kenchi felt a slight tingle in his stomach. 'I'm starving..' Kenchi would begin to think placing his hand on his stomach. There was no doubt that he would need to eat soon or he would be at risk of starving to death or maybe he was over exaggerating slightly. Still he would have to leave now. He needed to come up with a solid excuse. Kenchi would raise his hand from his side and look at his left wrist. He would then fake a surprised face.

"Sorry for the sudden need to depart, but I just realized that I have somewhere very imprtant to be so if you would excuse me-"

Kenchi would back away towards the elavator, the Ogre following behind him, once inside he would take the ride down. His excuse was perfect...except he didn't have a watch. Once the elevator doors opened he would sprint away from the tower all the while clutching his stomach. The Ogre too would be traveling while muttering a few inaudible words.

[WC:5041, +50 jp, +1250 ryo, Also switching main spec from Kenjutsu to Ninjutsu, Exit.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 pm
Approved
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:35 pm
Before Kenchi spoke, Rin felt interest or curiosity from Haru. At this close, he did not need to focus much to sense most peeking emotions, it seemed. It seemed honest. "You arn't talking about that thing are you?" Kenchi looked embarrassed, which was a good clue he was not talking about the same thing. "If I am correct then you're talking about that spar with Xyxer, the day we all met. He defeated us both without breaking a sweat. He nearly broke my nose.." It was completely not that, but Rin smiled remembering the fight. He decided no to shut out, but play along. He'd smile at Kenchi was he too was remembering how funny it was back there. "I doubt he'd last long against the two of us now. We should ask him for a rematch sometime soon." Rin would respond to his friend's chuckle letting out a silent laugh himself. "I guess, we can test it some time... I heard he joined Tengakure too..." Soon after that Kenchi's expression changed as he seemed worried, looking at a non-existent watch. He would then ask to be excused as he had something to take care of. Rin followed him with his eyes, all three, before turning back at Haru. "Well, there was fun in all that misery, but that little fight would not get me depressed, would it? Nor was it an incident as I've said. I could probably tell you about it next time, Haru." He would look around. Without Kenchi the tower looked a bit empty, lacking something. "Do you wish to continue, or shall we call it a day?"

273 (3606) w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Haru watched Kenchi's reaction to his rumbling stomach, the way he pretended to have a watch, then darted away. When Rin asked him if he wanted to continue, Haru glanced at his own watch, which was very much real, and saw that he still had a while to train.
"I'd like to spar a little more, if it's alright with you." He said, cracking his knuckles. As he brought his hands back to his sides, he flicked his wrist without thinking, and with a satisfying click, out sprouted the hidden blade, with it's the seven inch long blade parallel to his middle finger. Haru glanced down at it, cursing quietly. He flicked his wrist once more, shooting the blade back into his wrist. He quickly fiddled with it, temporarily fixing the the problem, hopefully. He would have to work on that later, it seemed like the trigger mechanism was loose.

"How about we start, then?" He asked. After hearing they trained harder in The Hidden Mist, Haru wanted to prove they were just as strong in Tenkagure as they were anywhere else. He turned and took a few steps away from Rin, taking up his gentle fist stance. "Alright, let's go." He would say, waiting for Rin to attack. Judjing by the way Rin had fought before, he was more long range oriented then him, so he'd have to be ready to dodge, but he was anticipating the challenge eagerly. The fight they'd been in with Kenchi defiantly felt like it was Rin and Kenchi fighting, with Haru throwing the ocasional strike in the mix. He'd have to make sure that didn't happen next time. He was the center of his opponent's attention this time, and he was ready for the challenge.

(WC:292 TWC:3219)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:50 pm
"I'd like to spar a little more, if it's alright with you." Rin was pleased to hear Haru willing to do some more fighting. Working hard was one of the best qualities a person could have, it defined effectiveness - a moderate talented person who worked hard could achieve a lot more than a genius who did not do anything to build skills on his talents. And a Hyuuga capable of using Gentle Fist technique to this extent at his age was clearly talented. With such thoughts Rin noticed Haru's hidden weapon. It appeared unintentional but as long as he kept that weapon's existence in his mind, it will be useless. "How about we start, then?" Haru would take a few steps back and assume his stance. Rin would do the same, raising his right hand into half a seal - a preparation as well as a sign he was ready. "Alright, let's go." Rin would smirk as after those words the boy remained still, obviously waiting for Rin to engage. He must have realized by now that Rin was ranged type. And Hyuuga were usually close range fighters, as their Gentle Fist required physical contact. Engaging first would have been smarter thing to do, as now Rin was free to attack as well as increase the distance between them... which he was not going to do. "No holding back, then." And he did not really mean that.

The area still had water from the previous fight. Water created with the Dragon Riding technique, as well as later used for clones. There was enough of it. Rin would not start weaving seals. The technique he planned to unleash required quite a few of them. At any moment he was ready for Haru to attack.

295 (3901) w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am
(Btw, i know it looks like I was just showing off the hidden blade, but I did that so it makes sense for you to counter it if Haru uses it.)

"No Holding back, then." Replied Rin. Haru raised an eyebrow at this comment. His gentle fist techniques could easily kill a person if every hit met it's mark. Of course, with either technique, the sixty four palms or the hundred twenty eight, they required a huge amount of hits. He assumed Rin didn't really mean it like that, anyways. Shrugging, he readied himself. He traced his finger across his hidden blade, longing to use it, for he hadn't gotten a chance to test it in combat with another Shinobi. Haru took a deep breath, and readied the Byakugan once more. Rin appeared to be letting him have the chance to move in first, which he was thankful for. He had to keep on pressing him, stay up in his face, and this spar could end with a victory for him. He wasn't underestimating his opponent, and he knew Rin was very capable, but from what he'd seen, he wasn't as strong of a fighter up close.

Rin's water was still on the ground, scattered about the roof in wet patches, and Haru made a note to avoid these with great care, as if they were land mines waiting to go off. Hey, maybe there was a technique that could let you do that, for all he knew. Even if there wasn't, he'd seen those water needles Rin had used on Kenchi, and didn't fancy getting stabbed by one of those. Then there were his eyes. Grey and intelligent like his own, Rin's eyes seemed to be much more then they seemed. From how he'd moved before, he knew the man was using some kind of technique similar to the Byakugan, though what it was he did not know. It seemed to be a differently focused version of the byakugan, not meant for chakra points, but tracking target's chakra signature. The way he had seen through all of Kenchi's clone attacks before reaffirmed this, and the way he swung his blade at Kenchi at the very beginning, without the cold calculation that a strike to a chakra point requires, made Haru feel he understood this technique somewhat clearly. Of course, he could be completely wrong, and the man could just be way to smart for his own good, but there seemed to be something unnatural about it.

After dissecting this information in his head, Haru tried to think about how he'd approach. The body flicker was out of the question, he had used that move once already, and he didn't like to come off as one-trick act. Clones to make aiming a technique more difficult would be useless if Rin could track chakra signatures, and a smoke bomb would just make a mess to clean up. Shrugging, Haru decided to just wing it, since they weren't that far apart anyways. He dashed quickly at Rin, using every bit of his speed. As he closed the distance between himself and the Chunin, He would strike at Rin's chest twice with two quick jabs to the gut with both of his hands. He would then kick out his foot, attempting a leg sweep on Rin. If the leg sweep was successful, Haru would spin around to kick him away with his other leg as Rin tripped and fell from his initial kick. This kick would send him flying backwards around 5-10 feet or so. Haru would land from the kick and take up hs fighting stance again, ready to take on another attack.

(WC:580 TWC:3799)
(Just wondering, how old is Rin?)
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 am
[Timelines are very messed up on this site. Especially when it comes to older player characters, like Sam. The characters who were on this site ages ago before I joined and are only 13 years old right now. This makes having an older character around them very weird. I created him 11, but for now assume Rin's 15, as I don't want to have him stay that age forever just because other people don't age their characters. And.... damn, I wrote not weave hand seals, when I meant "now". That sets me back xD
And, I suggest you add more "trying/attempting/aiming to" and "if" to your attacks. What you have up there could be easily considered autohit by others.]

As Haru dashed at him, Rin finished the seal creating two water clones a bit farther away from them, at least not close enough to get between them in time. One of the clones immediately started weaving hand seals for a big one. The other just started running at Haru. It would take a few moments to get anywhere close to him. Rin finished the seal chain for clones with a snake hand seal immediately activating his wood release technique again. It look perfect, as even though he needed to maintain the seal, he could manipulate them even at close range. At this time Haru was more than half way to him. Actually he was close enough to start thinking what to do with his Gentle Fist. Rin decided to avoid the initial strikes and then press the boy with wood manipulation from close range. The chakra started to flow into the technique and a wooden log grew from right under Rin's feet, leveling him a few feet out of Haru's strike range. The Chuunin would push away from the log, jumping over Haru, still channeling chakra into the technique. The log stopped growing up and right after three sharp branches shot from it horizontally at the boy, each at different height - one aimed at his stomach, one at his chest and one at throat. Rin could grab boy's feet with vines to ensure he could not escape, but that was not his goal. If Haru could not avoid the spiky branches, he would thicken them to make sure the boy survived the hit. At the same time Rin would grow another log for him to land on and three more thicker branches next to it to try and whip the kid. The branches would only two three meters long, which was the distance from the first log to the one Rin expected to land on. A bit farther away from the logs Rin would start growing pretty much a wall of logs not unlike the first too. He tried to box in the boy, making him a target for the clone's big move. He made sure the running clone was in the box though.

366 (4267) w.
[Just a notice, all wood manipulations move at 74 and have same strength, which is also the amount of chakra I have.]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 pm
(I might be picturing tis situation differently, so sorry if I'm mistaken.)

As he neared Rin, Haru realized he was preforming hand seals, but he was already going too fast to stop, so he didn't really have a choice but to keep moving. Rin would finish his seals, making two clones out of the water that was covering the rooftop, then counter him with ninjutsu by forming some kind of stump in the ground, which grew quickly, separating the two of them. Haru tried to keep an eye on the clones as he dealt with his new problem: The stump shot 3 spiky branches at him, about as fast as he could move.

He wouldn't have time for the revolving heaven, nor did he believe it would be very effective against this technique. He would try to dodge, using all of his speed. He had a minuscule advantage in speed over the branches, (Thanks to the Byakugan) and luckily, they would still had to cover a small amount of space to reach him. He would twist to his right, away from the branches, using every bit of speed he could muster. If he did manage to get out of the way, it would be just barely, by the skin of his teeth. He would feel the branch graze the sleeve of his sweatshirt, tearing the elbow on his right sleeve.
"Crap, my favorite shirt..." He would mutter under his breath. He would see one of the clones approaching him, and take up a fighting stance. Then another log formed behind him which he could see, due to 360 degree vision provided by the Byakugan. The log would shoot out three more branches, whipping at him. He would dash towards the clone, away from the branches, but not before one of them would manage to catch a blow to his head, sending him stumbling foreword. He would regain his balance, out of range of the branches now, and see the clone approaching him, almost in striking range (Less then 2 meters). Instinct told him to attack the clone, but somehow he felt like that was he was supposed to do, like he was being baited. He checked his surroundings again. He was quickly being surrounded by trees...

Haru was being boxed in. His hands began shaking, and his heartbeat quickened. It was an immature fear he felt, like a child running from monsters in the dark, but that was one of the most powerful kinds of fear. The kind that forced your legs to move without your consent. The kind that formed a barrier which you couldn't pass, no matter how much you tried. The former was true of this situation, as Haru felt himself move without thinking. He would spin erratically releasing chakra from all of his tenketsu, preforming Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven, using his chakra to form a half sphere, two meters in diameter in any direction. Although it wouldn't break any branches, if it made contact with the clone running towards him, he would be flung backwards, into the wall of logs. Haru would hurl a kunia knife at the real Rin, before jumping straight at one of the logs. He would land feet first, running up the wall, trying to get out of the trap he'd sprung. If he made it to the top of the wall, he would use his height to his advantage, pushing off the wall and springing at the clone making hand signs. As he neared the clone, Haru would pull back his left arm, flicking his wrist and sending the blade out, before attempting to drive it as hard as he could into the clone's skull, hopefully reducing it to a puddle, and eliminating whatever plans Rin had for this technique. At the very least, he would hope this would disrupt his hand signs, forcing him to start over.

(Hope I got it right this time.)

(WC:481 TWC:4280)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum