Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] Empty Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 pm
Kenchi would quickly raise from his bed, slamming his hand onto his alarm clock a second before it would ring. The force from his strength would break the alarm clock instantly, reducing it to scraps of random metal.

Kenchi would yawn loudly, raising his left hand to his face. He was tired from the recent work he'r been doing. He was still reviewing the names of each and everyone of the village ninja so he could have their names memorized in times of need.

Kenchi would sit up from his bed, and begin to walk around his home. He would reach the hallway where he would take a walk up the stairs. He would unlock a door in his room that seemed seemingly normal at a first glance. He would walk over to a shelf of books in his room, before removing a single book. The shelf would make a snapping sound. It would then begin to rotate, until Kenchi was facing a small armory of weapons. He would reach out feeling his ANBU sword. He had not even had a chance to celebrate his new rank yet.. He would glance over at another weapon. One he never had the chance to use as of yet. It was a segmented staff. Am all occasion type of weapon.

He would reach out and grab the weapon from the wall. He would also grab a Zweilander just in case he happened to need it. Once he was fully equipped with the things he felt he needed, Kenchi would depart from his home and enter the streets of Tengakure.

Soon, he would arrive at a large structure. It was the training towers. A place he had become way too familiar with, even though he had not been in the village too long. Still he had had many training sessions within the building. Sighing, Kenchi would push open the door. The scufflinmg of footsteps moving and chatting, boomed through the place. Kenchi would smile as he walked towards an elevator. He would go up, till he reached the roof, the top floor.

Kenchi would step out into the open. The wind blowing over the roof was truly amazing. The wide view he had of the village was great also. Kenchi would look out into the village, dressed in his full jounin attire, his back at the moment facing the elevator. He would turn around and face the elevator directly, he was hoping to have a spar with one of the village ninja.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 pm
[Got Kenchi's permission to join]

It was morning and Rin was sleeping. As a sun beam through a window graced his face, he realized he was feeling unusual, not the way he feels when he is waking up. He felt somewhat heavy. After very slowly opening his eyes the he found himself not in his bed, but actually sitting beside it with his back leaned on a wall. It was strange. But the more he was waking up, the more he remembered and soon he recalled waking up in the middle of the night and meditating in the moonlight. He must have fell asleep in this pose without bothering to get into bed. It would have been funny if his legs did not hurt now because of it. After taking a quick shower and grabbing something to eat, Rin left his apartment and climbed on the roof. It was a good spot, had a good view on almost the whole village. During the last week or so Rin found himself at this spot quite often. This is where he would sit down and hone his recently found ability called Mind's Eye of Kagura. With it he could see most of what was happening inside the village. Maybe not all the details but he could sense people, what they were doing and even how they were feeling. It was a great gift. And so this day did not look like it was going to be any different, as Rin wanted to master this ability as much as he could, after all who knows to was extent he would be able to use it. Maybe it will let him predict enemy moves or spot them from great distances. With such thoughts he sat down and assumed the same still painful pose he woke up in. Closing his physical eyes he opened his mental eye, starting to sense chakra all around him. The village was full of it, it was moving, it was alive. Some people were still sleeping, but some were already on a move, preparing for the day.

After surveying the village for a few minutes Rin shifted his attention towards where he knew were the training towers. That is when he noticed a familiar presence. He did not remember who it was, but it felt somewhat different from the rest of the people - the person was obviously above average shinobi. Rin tried to think of somebody like that he knew and a couple of people came to his mind, so he decided to go and check it out himself. After leaving his state and opening his normal eyes, the boy got his stuff and went down from the roof, making his way towards the towers. Activating the inner eye once more he made sure he was entering the right tower and the person was inside. He finally found the room and entered. Still not sure who the person in front of him was he smiled and greeted - a smile never hurts. "Hey there... you look familiar."

503 w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm
Haru rubbed his eyes sleepily as he walked the streets of Tenkagure. He wasn't altogether sure how he got there, or why, but he attributed the memory loss to the fact that he'd only recently woken up, and thought little of it. He'd apparently had the common sense to grab all of his gear in the morning, because his bracer was buffeting his skin. He readjusted it as he walked, looking up to the huge towers that stood above almost all the other buildings in the city. He shrugged, walking towards the building.
"Why not?" He said under his breath. He figured he could look for someone to spar, he hadn't anything better to do anyways. As he reached the doors, he looked straight up. He'd never been to the top floor of the building, usually it was too crowded with academy students goofing off, or ANBU teams who'd reserved the area to themselves. But when he asked the receptionist about it, they informed him there were only a few people up there. Deciding to take the opportunity to see the new, even if he didn't have anyone to spar with, Haru made a beeline to the elevator, punching in the number for the top floor, and stepping back.

He wondered whether or not there'd be anyone up there to spar with. He hadn't trained with anyone but his grandpa and his sister since the last time he'd seen Shinji Uzumaki, a few days before he became Tenkage. Yes, lately, Haru had been very deprived of human interaction, confined to training in his house, or otherwise sleeping, locked in his room. He hoped someone up there would be up for a spar, even if he'd bee at the disadvantage. He worked better with a handicap, anyways.

The Elevator reached the top floor, and Haru stepped out quickly, scratching his head. Two people were standing to one end of the tower, but Haru didn't care at the moment. He was here for the view, first. He walked over, and took in the sight of the city. However long Haru had lived there, it never had gotten old to him. He stared out at the buildings in the distance, lights flashing and people going about their business. Nowhere else in the land could offer a view like this, for skyscraper village was ahead of their time. After he'd had enough, Haru glanced over at the two people.

He took notice of the two people again, one of them spoke to the other, and Haru figured they were about to have a spar. He would wait and see, then ask to join if they started.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:41 pm
Kenchi would look towards the person in front of him. He seemed familiar, but Kenchi could not place his finger specifically on where he knew him from. He would scan the many files of info within his mind, his unique ability to remember people he was dumbfounded that he had not realized whom this person was sooner. If he was correct, and there was no doubt to Kenchi that he was, then that meant that this person was Rin. Another Kirigakure survivor. Kenchi was happy to see the boy, in fact he had participated in one of his first spars with him.

"Hello, friend. It is great to see you. How have you been. Have you enjoyed your stay here within the village." Kenchi would say seriously, which was odd for him and he knew just that. He would pick up a lighter topic, "The girls here are b-e-a-u-t-if-u-l."
Kenchi would say smiling, pausing between each letter. Rin looked as if he had gotten stronger, such was inevitable give the time since he had last seen him. "Do yoy care for a spar?" Kenchi would ask. Raising his collar so that it hid the necklace around his neck. It would latch onto his skin, but the effects of the prized jewel would not begin. This was simply a preparation of sorts.

He notice another person step from the elevator, someone he didn't know. He would stare towards the boy for only a split second. A slight smirk on his face. He seemed to be starring in their direction at the moment. Maybe he was looking for a spar of sorts?? Kenchi would think to himself.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 am
The moment the person in front of him looked around to see who was talking to him, Rin realized why he looked familiar. The person was Kenchi, or "Jinn" as he knew him from the old days in the Hidden Mist. They had a bit of a history together, first was that they together had fought against Xyxer back in their home village, then together with Xyxer they escaped the village and followed the Sannin Sameonna to the Land of the Sea where their group disbanded. While Rin knew where Xyxer and Yusuke were, Kenchi was lost to him until the boy joined Tengakure and learned the man was here too. Not long ago Rin also learned his friend being promoted to ANBU here. This was a chance to congratulate him. "Hello, friend. It is great to see you. How have you been? Have you enjoyed your stay here within the village?" Kenchi would smile adding "The girls here are b-e-a-u-t-if-u-l." Rin chuckled, although he did not he much of a drive for girls, he got the joke as he had noticed that too. "True true... I like it here, it's peaceful compared to our home, I'll give them that. But I miss the wetlands, the rainy forests and... the mist. I seems no amount of technology or nice figures will be able to fill that hole." Then Kenchi suggested a spar and the young Chuunin replied. "Sure, why not... I hear you've been promoted to ANBU recently - congratulations by the way - so I'd expect you to cut me some slack, we don't want to destroy the towers, right?"'

His friend's attention shifted, as he was now looking behind the Chuunin. Rin looked around noticing another boy. Staying still, Rin opened his inner eye. Compared to Kenchi and Rin himself the boy was Genin or Chuunin with about as much power as him. Deactivating the technique, Rin raised his hand gesturing for the boy to come. "I assume you're here for the same reason we are, right? If Kenchi here does not object, I guess we could have a three way spar today."

355 (858) w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:30 pm
Haru jumped slightly as he realized one of them was looking at him. Well, they looked friendly enough, and he was just about to ask to join their spar, when the other noticed him.
"I assume you're here for the same reason we are, right? If Kenchi here does not object, I guess we could have a three way spar today." He would offer to Haru.
"Of course." He would answer, casually reaching to his wrist and clicking on the safety for his hidden blade. He doubted the odds of him being able to hit either of the two with it, but he sure didn't want to take the chance.

So one of them was an ANBU, and the other seemed to have worked with him before, so once again, Haru would be the underdog in the fight. He'd yet to fight another shinobi besides his sister who was below his skill level. Still, Haru could hold up pretty well in a fight, and he loved a challenge.
"So you two already know each other" He would say. "That makes me the odd man out. I'm Haru Hyuuga." He'd say formally, extending his arm to shake hands. He waited for the typical response he got when people learned he was a Hyuuga, an overestimation. His family had a very impressive reputation, and he was expected to uphold it. The problem was, he was still just a boy, and everyone expected him to be much greater then he ever could be. He would push the thought from his mind, focusing on his sparring partners.
"But if we're going to fight, I'd much rather stand away from the rails. I don't fancy my chances of surviving the fall from that high." He would say, leaning over the rail slightly to peer over the edge. They were pretty high up.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:14 pm
Kenchi would reply to Rin, his tone calm. "No problem, I'll make sure to keep things entertaining." Kenchi would say to Rin, just as the boy began to approach them. Although he was a bit nervous, he was not too sure as to whether or not the boy had overheard their conversation. He would reflect back on the Kage asking him to keep his ANBU staus hidden at all times. If the boy had overheard, Kenchi hoped he would keep those details to himself.

"I see no problem with him joining, the more the merrier right?" Kenchi would say. 'Haru Hyuuga' Kenchi would repeat the boys name to himslef mentally. The boy was indeed blessed to be born within such a clan. Also blessed to have the highly valuable Byakugan, a dojutsu which granted him unique abilities. Kenchi would smile, he loved to meet people that belonged in clans and things of the sort. Those whom are born with advantages over the norm. Stepping away from the railing. He agreed with the boy, a fall from this height, without any intervention would mean death for the average person. He would make sure no one went sky diving, just yet.

Kenchi would step backwards casually, till he reached the far end of the tower. The roof of the building, was 250 meters long and wide, so that it formed a square shape. There are 5 foot railing bordering the edges all around. The tower was bare besides the people on it, and the elevator which brought them up here. This seemed to be the perfect place for battle. There would be no disturbances this high up. Kenchi could flex his abilities a little also, without having to worry about breaking something.

"Well, I would like the two of you to attack first. Take your time, I want to have fun with this. I also want you to gain something from this meeting aswell." Kenchi owuld shout across the tower, so they could hear him. He would then place his hands back on his hips as he waited.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm
The boy agreed, introducing himself and offering a hand shake. Rin accepted it saying "Nice to meet you, Haru. My name is Rin Taiki." while shaking the boy's hand, at the same time briefly activating his mind's eye to check on the boy's truthfulness. It was all fine. Slightly surprised Rin noticed the activation took much less concentration that before, noting to himself that he could now try keeping it active even in combat, although he wouldn't be able to get the range and details like he could when he concentrated properly. Well, that option remained. Rin looked as the other two walked to the platform edge looking down a bit. It was very high, he was sure, but though he wasn't afraid of heights, he did not feel like looking down. Kenchi spoke "Well, I would like the two of you to attack first. Take your time, I want to have fun with this. I also want you to gain something from this meeting aswell." Rin thought for a moment. Apparently Kenchi wanted a 2v1 and Rin's partner was a Hyuuga, who usually specialize in close range taijutsu. He did not want to start this with a technique, although he needed to make water for any of his water ninjutsu. Nevertheless, Rin unsheathed his ninjato holding it in his right hand. "Here goes!" He would dash towards Kenchi aiming for his right shoulder. He knew Kenchi specialized in blade techniques and sword fighting, but this looked like a good way to warm up a bit.

256 (1114) w.
[1000/1000] Mind's Eye of Kagura Mastered.
{Sorry. Short. Sleepy}
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm
"Nice to meet you, Haru. My name is Rin Taiki." Rin would say to Haru as he shook his hand, causing him to crack a smile.
"Same to you, Rin." He'd answer, letting go of his hand. Nonchalantly, Haru would turn away, before using a technique of his own to size up his competition; The Byakugan. He could tell that the both of them had pretty high chakra levels, surpassing his own, and their flow was stable. He would glance at his hidden blade, debating whether or not he should use it in this fight. He'd hardly gotten a chance to see it's combat effectiveness, though, and this was a prime opportunity. He clicked of the safety once more, pretending to be scratching his wrist. He'd be careful not to go too far with it, though he doubted he'd be able to do much against his more skilled adversaries.
"Well, I would like the two of you to attack first. Take your time, I want to have fun with this. I also want you to gain something from this meeting swell." He would hear Kenchi say, looking up. Two on one, huh? He wasn't complaining.

He would see Rin dash at kenchi, and would try to make his move. He would begin by dashing slightly behind Rin, looking for an opening. He would let Rin have the initial assault to himself, not wanting to restrict his movement, should he need to dodge, so he would begin strafing around Kenchi, trying to get on one of his flanks, to better position himself for this fight. This way, Kenchi would have to turn to face one of them, if he wanted to defend against their strikes.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 pm
Kenchi would raise his Zweilander from his side, in the last possible second to clash with the weapon of Rin's. The metal from both of their weapons would slam together, creating a somewhat irritating ringing sound. Kenchi would cringe at the noise it took little effort to hold Rin off at the moment. Holding the boy at bay, he would watch as Haru seemed to be planning to attack him while his attention was diverted on Rin. Kenchi would smile , it was a smart tactic indeed, but Kenchi could not let him have his way. Kenchi would press down on the ninjato which Rin held, he would then attempt to push the boy backwards a single meter using his strength to his advantage. If Rin was now pushed back, which was more than likely, Kenchi would toss his weapon into the air. As the weapon spun freely, Kenchi would be performing handsigns. No time wasted, a single shadow clone would appear next to Kenchi. This was the result of the Shadow Clone Technique. The clone now formed, Kenchi would reach into the air with his left hand catching his weapon by the handle as it was on the way down.
---------------------------------
The Shadow Clone behind Kenchi would focus its attention on Haru. The clone would run towards Haru, a meter away it would leap into the air drawing back its right fist. Now over the head of Haru, the clone would begin to fall towards the ground, while in the air it would attempt to punch the skull of Haru using its full strength. If the blow were to connect it would more than likely kill the boy smashing his brains into oblivion. Though due to the distance between them, it would be easy for Haru to avoid the attack at the moment. If the clone missed its target, its fist would slam into the ground instead of haru. Creating a large crater in the place where Haru just stood.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum