Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm
Haru watched Kenchi repel almost the entire attack, save for a single water needle. After dodging the technique barrage brought on by Rin, He summoned something pale, big, and ugly. Haru had never seen anything like it. The beast, which he recognized from tales he'd heard as a child as an Ogre, neglected to acknowledge Kenchi, who was casually leaning against a rail. Somehow that struck a nerve with Haru, who was used to his opponents acknowledging him as a threat, even when he clearly was not. In his eyes, that meant Kenchi thought both of them were not capable of fighting him off. He could NOT have that.

Unfortunately, He didn't know any long-range techniques, so he'd have to get in close. Just by looking at the beast he'd summoned, he knew he was no match for him. So he'd have to be crafty about dealing with it. First off, he could not allow himself to get within striking range of it, so he'd focus on Kenchi, since Rin seemed to be sending his clones to attack, it provided a perfect distraction. Hoping that the Ogre would be distracted by Rin, he would begin making hand signs preforming the Body Flicker technique, disappearing in a blur of motion, and reappearing directly in front of Kenchi, with both hands drawn back, before attempting to preform the Haru Hyuuga special, boxing his ears. In his fit of rage from not being treated appropriately, he would fail to judge the consequences for his actions, seeking only to prove his skills. If his blow connected to both ears, it would burst his eardrums, and while there would not be any permanent damage, it would probably put their spar to a quick end.

[Just so we're clear, I'd like to explain why Haru is angry. He grew up in a well-respected clan, and as such, is used to being treated well. And while tho is a complete over-reaction, Haru sees Kenchi's nonchealant attitude towards the fight as he leans against the rail to be disrespect, because he appears to not be taking him seriously.]

Techniques-

The Haru Hyuuga Special

Body Flicker

[Wc: 289 Twc: 2082]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a view. [Private,NK, Haru and Ken]

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm
[The Ogre is for CD purposes, I randomly had the urge to summon him .]

Kenchi's lax and calm personality caused him to forget he was sparring for a bit. His mature side was scolding him, the action he just did was disrespectful. He would need to take this spar seriously without half doing anything. He needed to help strengthen the village and the only way for him to do that would be for him to help train the ninjas within the village. If he failed at training them and the village was attacked it would be his fault. Changing his posture, he would lean away from the railing and stand up straight, just as Rin's clones began to make their move.

Both of Kenchi's clones feet would be trapped by more vines. As if on queue, both clones would draw their swords from their waists. They would stab down at the vine using full strength the vine would most likely snap under the pressure, freeing them. Both clones would now bend their knees slightly they would then dash forwards, performing the blade dash tecnique. The speed of the clones would be faster then Kenchi's, making it very unlikely for Rin's clones to be able to react in time. If the hit landed both of Rin's clones would be reduced to puddles of water.

The real Kenchi would be standing upright observing everything as it happened in front of him. From the corner of his eye he would watch as Rin formed a familiar hand seal. 'Body Flicker' Kenchi said to himself mentally, drawing a single kunai from his pouch. Haru would appear in front of him, drawing his hands back. Kenchi was very curious as to what the boy was doing, but he did not want to find out. He would duck before the boys hands were able to make contact. Rising his kunai from his side he would enter a diving motion with his hands, both clasping onto the kunai. He would aim for the heart of Haru, just between his both of his separate section of ribs. He would stop a single centimeter away from piercing the boy. "Gotcha." Kenchi would say. He would then draw his kunsi backwards away from Haru. His posture would be relaxed. His tone would now change from tense to calm, that is if Haru did not attempt to continue on with the spar. "You have potential... Hyuuga huh..." Kenchi would say, remembering who the boy was. In one of his late nights of reviewing files he remembered seeing the name Haru Hyuuga. The boy had recently come back from the Chuunin Exams where he recieved a promotion.

Standing up, Kenchi would stare towards Rin. "How about we have a talk now, what do ya say?" Kenchi would ask his old comrade. If the boy agreed, Kenchi would dispell both of his clones causing them to be reduced to a cloud of smoke. He would then walk towards Rin, as he placed his kunai within his pouch. There was no doubt that Rin had a very high chance of becoming an Anbu really soon. He appeared to be multi-talented, his unique mixture of elements would certainly serve as a + to Tengakure.

The Ogre would be disgusted by the entire battle. Though he did not know the other two humans. They definately seemed more interesting to him than Kenchi, the annoying human. The Ogre would slowly walk towards the center of the tower near Kenchi and the others. Each step taken would dig into the gravel creating a giant sized foot print. He would stop walking behind Kenchi, as he did not want to alarm the other humans.

[WC:4185]
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 am
[Man... you lose it a lot. We're on a tower, right? Gravel? And Rin performing body flicker hand seal? And Haru said his last name, so you don't need to remember reading it. And he was not promoted at the Chuunin Exams, cuz apparently we failed at making less mistakes than they...
uhh, whatever.]

Kenchi's clones used their blades to cut off Rin's vines. At about the same time Haru used Body Flicker to quickly get in Kenchi's face, which made protecting him problematic as Rin's clone previously standing next to him could not keep up. The Chuunin got a bit confused to what he should do. Seeing Kenchi's clones start charging at his own, he decided to at least take those down. The two clones were barely keeping their shape and no longer had enough chakra to perform any techniques, but the clone that caught Haru hadn't used any yet. As the bladers lunged forward that clone quickly performed the needed hand seals and Rin focused on his wood release. The moment Rin's two clones were cut, the water that their bodies turned into was shaped into needles and shot at Kenchi's from point blank range. On top of it, in order to make sure they hit Rin grew vines one more time binding the clones' feet in place.

By that time Kenchi had already dodged Haru's assault. If the boy did not fight back, Rin would stand down, releasing the snake hand seal and dispelling his last clone, reducing it to water. "How about we have a talk now, what do ya say?" Rin would smile. "Sure... you're tough as ever." It was hard trying to talk right after a fight. "So... what've you been doing since you got here? Been on any interesting missions?"

242 (2740) w.

[Please don't mention my alt.]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm
[My apologies for the Chuunin thing, ignore it, I wanted to edit but you already posted.Also, I believe the RAM handseal is required for body flicker.By gravel I meant the cemented rooftop. Gravel: A loose aggregation of small water-worn or pounded stones. Water has been used frequently in this topic, so have stones...]
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 pm
[No biggie. I ignore most of the mistakes, unless they are big ones and you argue about them being right. Usually I just assume you wrote it right. And about the hand seal... it's not about performing it, its about you saying I did it, when it was actually Haru. Anyway, those are all minor, I'm sure we're fine.]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm
Haru watched as Kenchi ducked away from his attack, as his hands clapped into each other instead of their intended target. He scowled as he tried to recover and throw another punch, but he was too late. He saw the blade appear, only barely not touching his chest. Then Kenchi spoke.
"Gotcha" Said Kenchi, pulling the blade away. Haru just glared at him, angry about the casual nature he had used. Haru was usually very laid-back, but he could not stand it when people mocked him, accidental or not. Still, He realized his anger was an overreaction, so he'd forgive the man before him. He nodded slowly as Kenchi repeated his surname, which he was quite accustomed to. He was never known as Haru by strangers, only as a Hyuuga, which he resented slightly. He had conflicting feelings about his family, after all. On one hand, he respected them, and loved them. But on another, he thought the branch system they used was corrupt. Being part of the main branch, Haru didn't have to worry about it, but it was quite unpleasant watching his relatives born into the equivalent of slavery.

Now was not the time to think about that, though. He brought himself back to reality, as Rin called off his jutsus, and his clones dissipated. He watched Kenchi walk to the center of the tower, and followed suit, though he kept his distance from the Ogre, watching it curiously. He made him a bit nervous, but also intrigued him. Up until now, he'd never seen anyone summon a creature, let alone something like an Ogre. He would see the other two talking, so he would cautiously walk toward the Ogre.

"So... You''re an Ogre?" He guessed, hoping he wouldn't make him mad.

(WC: 300 TWC: 2382)
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm
Kenchi would smile, responding to Rin he would say, "I've just been studying things ya know? Improving on my skills here and there...watching you battle inspired me to learn more water based ninjutsu." Kenchi would say after a short pause. "The village is great, but nothing can replace Kiri.." He would stare into the sky as he mentioned his old village. "You obviously have gotten better. What do you think about the village?"

The Ogre would be paying attention to Kenchi and Rin, a small amount of drool would escape from its mouth as he listened. It would then hear a voice below it speak,a human child. The Ogre would usually respond angrily whenever it was asked a simple question like that, but it decided to be kind as it did not know this person. "Yes, I am an Ugglok. The strongest Ogre in my tribe..who might you be human?" The Ogre would ask in response, more drool escaping its mouth as it waited.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 pm
"I've just been studying things ya know? Improving on my skills here and there...watching you battle inspired me to learn more water based ninjutsu." After hearing Kenchi say that Rin wondered. "I've already seen you use two nature changes in this fight alone. Are you telling me you know Water as well? I'm impressed..." Then Kenchi mentioned the Hidden Mist, becoming a bit distant for a moment. "You obviously have gotten better. What do you think about the village?" That sounded a bit repeatative, as they had expressed their feeling about the village already. Rin would look around, at the village around them. "I like it. I don't know what would have happened if we had not left back then, but here I'm living different life and I'm not sure which is better for me." He would look at Haru, who was talking with Kenchi's orge named Ugglok. The beast appeared to be quite peaceful and reasonable. It was all peaceful. Rin sure liked it here, maybe even better than the Hidden Mist. The harsh atmosphere back there was not for his type. Well, back then he was a lot more energetic and did not care about the environment too much. Not until the incident... Cutting that chain of thoughts Rin looked back at Kenchi. "Well... tell me, how you became ANBU. What kind of person is Tenkage? I've only met him once, when asked him to let me join the village..."

242 (2982) w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:40 am
"Yes, I am an Ugglok. The strongest Ogre in my tribe..who might you be human?" Said the Ogre, and Haru detected no hostility.
"I'm Haru." Said Haru, glancing at the bit of drool coming out of his mouth, trying to ignore it. "Haru Hyuuga." He added, though he doubted the Ogre would know what his surname meant. Wherever he had come from, it probably was far from where his clan was prominent. He watched Rin and Kenchi talk about the village they came from, when he heard them mention the Tenkage.
"You mean Shinji? He asked him, scratching his head. "He's pretty nice. He trained with me once, just before he was Tenkage. And he's one of the smartest people I've ever met. He told them, remembering the last time he saw Shinji. "And he helped me get the hang of Taijutsu. He added.

Now he was a bit curious. These two new each other, obviously, from the hidden mist, which had been destroyed. Haru knew that much. But these two were a mystery to him, and he was very curious about it.
"So you two are from the hidden mist? What was it like there... you know, before it got destroyed?" He asked. He loved traveling, though he'd rarely left his home in Tenkagure.

(Wc:219 TWC:2601)

Last edited by Renfer112 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm
[Yousei agreed in the cb to void the part of him knowing I am a member of the ANBU. This also voids the part of Haru finding out.]

Rin mentioning Kiri made Kenchi feel slightly guilty. 'Yes, what would have happen if I had stayed?' Kenchi would think to himself aloud in his head. His tone turning serious,

"Sometimes I wish I had stayed behind, even if it meant being killed I would have died protecting the village I grew up in, my home.."

He would now stare at the floor of the rooftop. He would be slightly less nervous when the conversation of the kage was brought up, Haru would step into the convo. Apparently he too had had the great honor of sparring with the Tenkage.

"The tenkage is indeed kind. He is a very respectful man." Kenchi would say, agreeing with Haru. "It was very kind of him to help you with your taijutsu. From this spar I've observed your flawless movement with the gentle fist, it is truly an incredible technique." Kenchi would say to Haru.

The boy would ask him about the hidden mist, he seemed to not know too much of the place. Kenchi would take this time to inform him of his beautiful home. "Yes, before it was destroyed..it was beautiful. A thick mist covering the entire village, it was surrounded by bordering seas. The training there was intense, though it seems to have been worth it in the long haul." These words would be spoken with passion, along with a small amount of sadness lingering along with his voice as he spoke. Kenchi would look towards Rin expecting him to carry on with his description of the village.

The Ogre would have listened to Haru, though it had no idea what a Hyuuga was, it sounded like a fruit in his home land. Thinking of the food caused the Ogre to slob even more, forming a small puddle of the content behind the feet of Kenchi.

[WC:4699]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum