Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 2:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 9:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 1:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 12:54 amMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 12:32 amAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 12:03 amTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 9:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 9:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 9:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 9:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Spar of the Century(OPen to Konoha Genin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spar of the Century(OPen to Konoha Genin)

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:00 am
Sadao's legs, and arms were dripping with blood. The wires destroyed Sadao's clones with ease, then Nakara was hit in the back with two burning logs but that was just a substitution clone. The weird, fat rabbit thing then went back onto Nakara's shoulders, and Hisao was looking at Nakara. Sadao had to think for a moment in order to defeat Nakara, " Half of my chakra is depleted, and those wires, are the only thing that is keeping Nakara from geeting hurt, He's also so confident that he can take both of us on at the same time. I have to use Hisao in order to beat Nakara. I must find a way to distract Nakara so Hisao can strike him with his elbow right into Nakara's back disabling his arms from movement. Then if I have enough time I can get close enough to Nakara, and continually jab him in the chest area with both hands only using two of my fingers, hitting pressure points to keep him from moving his arms, and legs. Then with a final strike, I will infuse my fist with chakra, and hit him right in the chest breaking his ribs with a definite blow." Sadao said to himself. Sadao ran over to Hisao, and whispered the plan right into his ear, while with both eyes looking at Nakara with a smirk on his face. Sadao then preformed the hand seals for the clone technique once again, and ran into a tree, and kept on jumping until he and his clones were behind Nakara. Sadao then jumped out of the trees with his clones, closing in on Nakara. Sadao was ready for Hisao to do what he had told him to do.
[TWC 288]
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Spar of the Century(OPen to Konoha Genin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spar of the Century(OPen to Konoha Genin)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm
From the bushes a lone ninja wearing a long white kimono would appear behind Nakara as he spoke,"There is a meeting of the clan and you are needed there at once," the man would step back and fall on one knee as he awaited for him. Nakara sighed as he looked to wear Sadao was and sliced the tree clean down, destroying his clones and dropping to the ground. Nakara would scratch Ryo-Ohki's chin,"Sorry guys...I have important business I need to attend to, unfortunately this will have to wait," as he looked at his adorable but deadly summon he would smile," Go ahead and notify father of my arrival, it should not take us long," as he stood back and put his hands together, his body would disappear in a gust of wind and leaves. The man behind him would do the same, both their presences gone from the area as Nakara sped off to the forest.

{exit}

WC: 1428

+7 Stats +14 JP[Reserved]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 pm
"Pfff, loser, can't even finish a little spar" Sadao said as he wiped some dust off his shoulder. "Well since all the fun is over I'm gonna leave too, BYE!" Sadao told Hisao. Sadao turned around and went running out of the area to go get something to eat.

[EXIT]
[WC 1163, +5 stats, +10 JP]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 am
And immediately Hisao had won the fight, much to his delight. The other two had left and he was the sole one here, which made him perform multiple poses, thanking imaginary people and shaking imaginary hands. Truly he was the crème de la crème.

[WC: 696]
+3 chakra
+6 JP
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:54 am
(Weirdo)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 am
Approved for all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum