Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Just Another Day (Open, NK, spar if you want) Empty Just Another Day (Open, NK, spar if you want)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Higuto sighed as he walked onto the training field, hands extended upwards as he stretched his back out, while looking up the partly cloudy sky to reflect upon his time as a ninja. He had met a small handful of people during his journeys, some who he had made friends with which filled him with great happiness, that he kept within his memories as idols on who he wanted to grow up and be like when older. There were those he met that didn't wind up leaving him in the best of terms which made him feel sad a bit but he understood that he couldn't please everyone. 'Where there's negativity in one lost soul there's always positivity to be found in five friends.' He shrugged at that thought before walking towards the training logs that he had grown very familiar with as he hopped up and sat on one of them while looking out over the field in self reflection.

Even being one so young Higuto never stopped thinking about his immediate future. 'I wish I had the strength to change the world now instead of eight years from now... I've poured my blood and sweat into this patch of earth for so long and I'm still so incredibly weak. What am I missing?!' He shook his head, fear of never changing flooding into his mind, as he tried to take slow breaths before forcing himself into a meditative state to think clearer. 'You're so stupid, Higuto. You're eleven years old and your ambition makes you want too much too quickly. Things come with time. Think things through.' He'd tell himself that throughout his time on top of that stump as he took in breaths and reflected on how much strength he did acquire in a seemingly short amount of time. He'd continue to wander around his mind in order to find more enlightenment within himself for the next few minutes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum