Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:44 pm
ah crap lol
ok my posts wc is 956
so i just have to add 544 words right?
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 pm
Xuro was just about done opening all the cages when suddenly still having his byakugan activated he noticed some men approaching the cave. he said to himself, “HEY probably this was not all the men that were the poachers. Stupid me! I should have known it was impossible for only these 6 men to capture so many animals. LET me just take care of them but first I have to know there plans and they proabably still have more animals captured.” Xuro took one of the man he killed and hid his body away inside the wall behind a big rock. Xuro then used a replacement technique to take the look of the man whos body he hid,. HE then stabbed a kunai in his leg and made a cut across his cheek to act as if he was beaten up. after a few minutes about 5 men came in to the cave and was schocked when they saw all the cages opened and all the animals gone. then they walked further inside the cave and saw all their men dead. Xuro then acted hurt and got up slowly. and said in an injured voice, “aah uuhh… sand…. ninja…. attacked…. us…. they killed the others… I couldn’t hold them off.” then the one man who seemed to be the leader said, crap now lets go to where the other cages are and then get them out of here before they come back or find us. can you still walk?” Xuro then said “yes I can still walk… we better hurry they said they will be looking around the desert the whole day searching…” Xuro then slowly got up and removed the kunai from his leg and then followed them out of the cave and into the desert. He paid careful attention to this 5 men as they looked a lot more stronger than the others. he kept an eye on them but they never suspect a thing. Xuro then followed them for about 30 minutes till they came to another cave. This one looked a lot bigger than the other. AS soon as they entered, Xuro saw the whole cave full of cages with endangered animals of all different kinds. Xuro got a shock at the sight of all the poor animals trapped against their will. Xuro then got ready to attack them he just waited a bit to see what they would do. the leader said, “ok come one lets get ready to move on our transport would be here in about 3 hours. Pack all the stuff and then get ready to move out. Make sure that all the cages are locked up properly. Xuro then got ready he release his substitution technique and then activated his byakugan. he then said, “your poaching stops here!” They were first all caught in surprise so they never was nt ready for an attack. Xuro then said, “Beast Tearing Palm!” with that he shot out of his left hand a wave of wind chakra. two men jumped outn of the way while the others got slced in half. After they landed Xuro said, “beast tearing Gale palm!” with that the huge blue wind chakra hand caught both men and squashed them to death. Xuro then quickly opened up all the acges and ran back to the village to report this…

[WC: 559]
[TWC: 1515]
[mission complete]
[exit]
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum