Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion] Empty Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 pm
Spoiler:

Xuro got up early in the morning and got ready. HE was very excited today as he was going to be assigned another new mission. He quickly go dressed and then went to go have a small break fast. After that he grabbed his equipment and then headed out of his house down the village streets. He reported to the kazekage's office where he was briefed about the new mission that he will be sent on. Xuro then left the kazekage's office and walked through the village looking very excited. HE ahd a big smile on his face and couldn't wait to get started with his mission. It was only a B rank mission. Xuro had done A as well as S rank missions but still Xuro had no problem doing more B rank missions. He was told he could let someone join him on his mission as it will require help and might be dangerous and even more dangerous if Xuro did it alone. As Xuro walked through the village, he was thinking about who he could take with him on his mission. "My brother is probably busy so i dont think he'll want to come with me... hmmm who could i take?"

[WC: 204]
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion] Empty Re: Endangered Species [P, NK, mssion]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm
Flinglass Terumi woke up the day after his mission to retrieve the Kazekage's flash drive. He was still on a high from last night’s mission and wanted another one, so he headed down to the mission assignment desk to get one. He got a mission to…. Retrieve endangered animals? How unusual. And it was a mission that increased order, which further increased chaos. How fascinating; this was a mission he would take. He was to be assigned to do this mission with a partner, which was new. Flinglass liked having partners with incredible synchronization, namely, ones that didn’t get in his way or annoy him at any time. He went to meet this strange person, named Xuro Hyuuga. He had heard about the Hyuuga clan before, and their “evil eye” which had obviously superior vision. That would be helpful indeed. Flinglass walked down the street toward the Hyuuga boy. He wondered if the mission would be dangerous. The more so, the better; he lived for the life-threatening situations of ninja life. He finally reached Xuro and introduced himself. “I’m Flinglass Terumi. I believe I am your partner for the mission to rescue some animals….. unless I have the wrong Hyuuga.” He waited impatiently for the boy’s response.

[WC: 207]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 pm
Xuro was still thinking on who he could take with on this mission when he heard someone approach him. It was a boy he never met before. The boy approached him and said, “I’m Flinglass Terumi. I believe I am your partner for the mission to rescue some animals….. unless I have the wrong Hyuuga.” Xuro seemed surprised at first but when the boy said his Xuro's partner for the mission, Xuro got excited. He was happy that he could go straight on the mission without then worry of finding someone. Xuro smiled at the boy and said, "Oh hey, Yes your got right Hyuuga. I'm Xuro Hyuuga as you know already. Cool you my partner then. Ok if you ready we should move out then..."

[WC: 534]
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 pm
The kid seemed surprised at my sudden introduction. However, after I identified myself, he seemed to get a little excited. That was good, an ally meant more assurance that I wouldn’t die on this mission. As they say, “it’s more fun with two.” Xuro smiled at me and said, "Oh hey, Yes your got right Hyuuga. I'm Xuro Hyuuga as you know already. Cool you my partner then. Ok if you ready we should move out then..." Although slightly taken aback by his slip in grammar, I was satisfied that Xuro recognized me as his partner for the mission.
“Yes, let’s go,” I said. As we began walking, I started talking. “So, we know that these poacher types abducted some form of endangered species. What do we know about these animals exactly? What’s their role in the ecosystem? Also, we need to know exactly where these poacher fellows are so we can take back these beasties and/or kick butt. I recommend that we check the black market of furs and the like.” These questions were quite essential to the mission. I waited for Xuro’s response; I could wait all day now that I had found my partner.

[WC: 731]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Xuro and his new partner, Flinglass walked down the village street. Flinglass then began to talk, he asked Xuro, "So, we know that these poacher types abducted some form of endangered species. What do we know about these animals exactly? What’s their role in the ecosystem? Also, we need to know exactly where these poacher fellows are so we can take back these beasties and/or kick butt. I recommend that we check the black market of furs and the like." Xuro looked at him and then said, "Don't worry about the minor details, all we do is just find then and kick their butts and then free the animals. IF we want to find these endangered animals, the poacher will probably have thm hidden somewhere. Since if they do want to get out of this vilalge and escape with them. They'll start their journey by tomorrow. So they will most probably be in the desert. They willl find a cave to hide in for the night as it would be impossible for anyone to travel across the desert by night unless they know the routes very well. SO i suggest we go straight into the desert and check for them as they couldn't have gotten very far. if we hurry we can catch them quickly..." Xuro them made a signal saying Flinglass must follow him. He started running, heading straight to the village gates and out into the desert.

[WC: 970]
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Xuro’s answer wasn’t long in coming. He said, "Don't worry about the minor details, all we do is just find then and kick their butts and then free the animals. IF we want to find these endangered animals, the poacher will probably have thm hidden somewhere. Since if they do want to get out of this vilalge and escape with them. They'll start their journey by tomorrow. So they will most probably be in the desert. They willl find a cave to hide in for the night as it would be impossible for anyone to travel across the desert by night unless they know the routes very well. SO i suggest we go straight into the desert and check for them as they couldn't have gotten very far. if we hurry we can catch them quickly..." He then made a motion for me to follow him and we dashed out of the city gates and into the desert beyond. While we were dashing through the sand, I spotted a rather large rock formation with what appeared to be some form of cave system. We stopped here to investigate. Outside, we saw a group of camels with empty cages. The cages had several colorful feathers in them, which suggested the former presence of exotic birds.
“Some weird birds were here”, I said. “What do you think about taking a look inside the caves?”

[WC 1202]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Xuro and his partner Flinglass had been running through the desert they stopped by a cave and found a couple of bird cages outside. The Genin then said to Xuro, "Some weird birds were here”, I said. “What do you think about taking a look inside the caves?” Xuro nodded and said, "YES looks like we found them but wait let me first see who and what is inside the cave with my byakugan.... BYAKUGAN!" Xuro then activated his Byakugan and looked through the cave walls and seen who's inside the cave. After a few seconds he then said to Flinglass, "Hey flinglass, I see some more cages with tons of different animals. there about 6 men inside. 2 of them are very big and strong and the others seemed easy enough to take down... ok get ready lets attack and take them out... you handle one of the big guys and the 2 others and i'll handle the other big guy and the other two men." Xuro then pulled out two kunais with explosive tags on them and then ran in the cave to attack the poachers...

[WC: 1382]
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm
Xuro nodded at me and responded, “"YES looks like we found them but wait let me first see who and what is inside the cave with my byakugan.... BYAKUGAN!" He activated his byakugan and searched the caves. I was quite impressed with this ability; to face a foe with such scrutiny would be impossible for a ninja of my meager strength. After a few seconds, he said, “"Hey flinglass, I see some more cages with tons of different animals. there about 6 men inside. 2 of them are very big and strong and the others seemed easy enough to take down... ok get ready lets attack and take them out... you handle one of the big guys and the 2 others and i'll handle the other big guy and the other two men." He then prepared his equipment and dashed in. I ran in after him, making the series of 5 hand-seals that I knew would activate one of my favorite jutsu. “Katon: Housenka no jutsu!” As the tongues of flame scattered forth, I hid shuriken in them for extra “umph”. That took down the two smaller men and seriously hurt the larger one. I leapt over his head and shot off another housenka point-blank. “How are you on your side, Xuro?” I asked.

[WC 1596]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Xuro and Flinglass ran in to the cave ready to attack the men. Xuro threw his kunai's with the explosive tags on the two weaker men. Then he ran past them to the big man. After a second the two men blew up. Xuro then fought with the big man. He threw 5 shurikens at the bag man. While the big man would be busy dodging the shurikens Xuro would quickly hold his hand out and as a some chakra formed around it. The big man started running at Xuro with a kunai ready to stab him in the throat. Xuro had just completed the rasengan when the man reached him. Xuro ducked the mans attack and then shoved the orb of chakra into his chest yelling, "RASENGAN!" The man flew two meters back and fell down dead. He then looked over at Flinglass. HE had already finished off his 3 men and said, "How are you on your side, Xuro?” Xuro replied with a thumbs up, "All good I'm done" Xuro then walked over to the cages and began to open all of them and let out all the caged animals. He then said to Flinglass, "Mission COMPLETE!"

[WC: 1697]
[Mission complete]
[EXIT]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm
Technically this whole mission is voided... because Flinglass doesn't exist as a character yet since his app hasn't been approved.

The most I can do is give Xuro mission rewards, just finish off the WC that Flinglass did so it's an individual mission. Might as well since you came this far
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum