Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

An origin... [P,NK]

+3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Xuro Bakuton
Yamato Tanaka
7 posters
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

An origin... [P,NK] - Page 7 Empty Re: An origin... [P,NK]

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 am
IT seems that Deamon was ready for Xuro. SO Xuro had a big smirk on his face. He slipped his hands in to his sleeves so that he could put the tubes from his back pack in to his palm mouths without Deamons knowledge. Then his palms mouths started chewing the clay. In the mean time Xuro would take his sword from his shoulder and hold it firmly in his hands. He then got ready and said to Deamon, "Ok we will begin... Bring all that you got!" He tehn ran at Deamon and then swung his sword horizontally aiming to hit Deamon across his chest.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm
Deamon heard as Xuro said "Ok we will begin... Bring all that you got!" after his hands went inside his sleeves for some unknown reason then Xuro ran at the boy Xuro was Far faster then Deamon and Deamon attempted to make a hand seal for Substitution. If he was able to make the seal Deamon would appear behind the boy his sword now stuck in a log if it wasnt sharp enough while Deamon tried to sweep his leg. lean to far forward into his swing and would be off balance a little making it hard to dodge the sweep if the sweep connected the boy would fall on his back and Deamon would have enough time to strike out at the boys face stopping a couple inches above so as to signal the end of that fight. if it did not connect then Deamon would be ready to do an uppercut to knock the boy into the log behind him if it hadnt been cut in half.

[TWC 1008]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
[Skip me again]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm
Xuro would know that with his speed and strength it will be hard for Deamon to do much to get away. Deamon did a substitution technique and replaced himself with a log. Xuro's sword would cut right through the sword. Xuro would look to see where's Deamon but before he could find him, Deamon would sweep his leg and then take him down. Xuro had planed for something like this. Once he hit the ground, he used a substitution technique of his own and then appeared a few meters behind Xuro. Xuro would say, "ok you got passed the first attack of mine and also a counter of your own.... but now...." Xuro would feel his mouths palms were ready and then a smirk grew on his face as he said, "its about to get.... EXPLOSIVE!" he then quickly threw 4 spiders at Deamon and made the sign as they would crawl towards him and jump on him then Xuro would detonated them
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:07 pm
Deamon smiled as the boy basically complimented him by saying "ok you got passed the first attack of mine and also a counter of your own.... but now...." then the boy smirked at him and Deamon decided it was time to move he ran to the right of Xuro. "its about to get.... EXPLOSIVE!" Xuro finished as he threw 4 spiders at him, Deamon saw a training log with a Kunai stuck in it and ran to grab it if he was faster then the spiders the kunai would be his and he would swing the kunai at the 4 spiders hoping to disable them if he wasnt this was going to hurt.

[TWC=1121]

Last edited by Demetri on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Nero would be watching the fight and the boy named Deamon's hopeless efforts to bring Xuro down. He was suprised when the Bakuton user was tripped, and fell down to the ground. Nero laughed, but then he wa speechless, seeing Xuro was using the mouth in his hand to create some clay... "No, Xuro," he said to the Bakuton user silently, through their telepathic communication system, Excluding Deamon from the chat. "You will kill the boy... He would've made a good friend... And he has sworn loyalty to us... His death mustn't be from our hands, and in fact, we should be trying to keep him alive... Though I'm sure you have something in your mind for that, don't you... I'll let you do what it is that you want to... Have fun...". He would then once again see the boy's heopeless effords to destroy the clay spiders, that Xuro created and sent towards the boy. "That wouldn't work..." thought Nero, "The clay can detonate, even if it is cut to pieces... In fact, it would be worse if they were smaller, since they'd be harder to see... Anyway, I suppose Xuro wouldn't detonate them to keep the boy alive...".

[WC : 1310]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Xuro would see The boy try his desperate effort to stop him self from being blown to bits. He took a kunai and then cut the clay spiders. Xuro heard Nero trying to tell him to stop and not kill the boy using their telepathic connection. Xuro started laughing and then said to Nero via their telepathic connection, "Nero, dont worry I'm not killing the boy... I'm teaching him" Xuro then start laughing even harder at Deamon and what he just did. "DEAMON!" Xuro would say with a straight face after he managed to subside his laugh. HE then continued, "I could have blow you off to bits coz of your stupidity." He then walked up to deamon and said, "you must know your opponent and whatt jutsus he uses and also what the jutsus can do! I told you 'EXPLOSIVE' which means obviously i used explosive clay. Cutting it to pieces wont deactivate it. ok come let us try that again and see how you would respond now." he then walked back to where he was and then took out another 5 spiders which he had been preparing while he was talking. HE then said, "ok here we go, ROUND 2" He then threw the spiders at Deamon and waited to see how he would respond
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 pm
"DEAMON! I could have blow you off to bits coz of your stupidity." He then walked up to deamon and said, "you must know your opponent and what jutsus he uses and also what the jutsus can do! I told you 'EXPLOSIVE' which means obviously i used explosive clay. Cutting it to pieces wont deactivate it. ok come let us try that again and see how you would respond now. ok here we go, ROUND 2". Deamon listened to what he was told as Xuro took out 5 spiders this time instead of 4. Deamon made his hand seal before they got threw at him after all 5 spiders made contact he funneled chakra into his seal and disappeared then reappeared behind the log and gave the log a running push to send it towards Xuro.

[ twc 1257]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 pm
Nero smiled at what Xuro has told to the boy standing there, trying to cut off the explosive power of the explosive clay... "I'm happy Xuro didn't just blow him up for his mistake... This guy, given the opportunity, may become a great shinobi... I will take on the duty to help him through his journey to find himself, discover the secrets of his family, learn about the Earth Grudge Fear, and put that to good use... He is now our comrade... Our friend... Anyway... This keeps getting more and more interesting...". He saw that Xuro has once again sent spiders towards the boy. He would watch as the boy used substitution technique and send the log that he replaced himself with towards Xuro, catching the spiders mid-air... "Better..." he thought, "He learned from his mitakes already...".

[WC : 1447]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:39 pm
Xuro would watch how Deamon would do against the next wave of spiders. In the meantime, while deamon would be busy, he wouldnt see Xuro make a Shadow clone and the real Xuro would use the hiding like a mole technique to slip underground and then make the shadow clone act like the real Xuro. the boy deamon would use a substitution technique to replace himself with a log and then send the log at Xuro. Xuro would use a body flicker technique and teleport out of the way and then right behind Deamon. Xuro would then take out a kunai and slice it across Deamons back
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum