Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

An origin... [P,NK]

+3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Xuro Bakuton
Yamato Tanaka
7 posters
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

An origin... [P,NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: An origin... [P,NK]

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 pm
The boy that was standing there said, "Why did yall just stand there smiling? Is that some kind of jutsu?"NEro would say to the boy, "It is none of your business, kid. You're a ninja allright. You should be used to strange things... Anyway, my name is Nero Gōka, and this is my friend Xuro, and you are ?".
Xuro would nod at the boy and wait for him to reply.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm
[sorry didnt know i was meta gaming]

"My name is Deamon" he told the one called Nero, "And strange i know believe me..." He continued trailing off and taking in what was going on. There are two ninja infront of him that just came out of an alley and they were smiling as they did so, he thought to him self. "Any ways its nice to meet you Nero and Xuro." Deamon said while thinking he wished he had a knife or something in case they tried to hurt him looking at both of them they didnt seem like the kind to or so he hoped.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:13 pm
"So, Deamon..." Nero said, "I haven't seen you here before... Tell us about yourself...". Nero would be wondering what the boy was made of. he then continued talking "And why do you want to interfere in other people's business ? What is it that you want... Not from us, but just what is your goal, wish, or dream ?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:24 pm
The boy said to Nero, "My name is Deamon" he told the one called Nero, "And strange i know believe me..." and then said, "Any ways its nice to meet you Nero and Xuro." Nero then said, "So, Deamon... I haven't seen you here before... Tell us about yourself... And why do you want to interfere in other people's business ? What
is it that you want... Not from us, but just what is your goal, wish, or
dream ?" Xuro just stood back calmly and let Nero deal with this guy. He slipped his hands into his pockets and waited for Deamon to reply.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:43 pm
"My goal or dream huh...well as of right now my goal is to become kage....but i also know that goal is un real and will probbally never happen...so i guess i have no goal but my dream is to learn about something that i think passes through my family the only thing i know is that i need hearts that and the name....Earth Grudge Fear." He told Nero watching his face for any expression that he made.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 pm
"My goal or dream huh...well as of right now my goal is to become
kage....but i also know that goal is un real and will probbally never
happen...so i guess i have no goal but my dream is to learn about
something that i think passes through my family the only thing i know is
that i need hearts that and the name....Earth Grudge Fear.". Nero's face, as he heard those words, made it obvious that he was suprised. "Earth Grudge Fear ? A technique that passes through your family, you say ? And how many people from your family are there that you know of for now ?". Nero was now more interested in the boy then before. "What do you think ?" would he be asking Xuro telepathicly.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm
The boy Deamon would say to them, "My goal or dream huh...well as of right now my goal is to become
kage....but i also know that goal is un real and will probbally never
happen...so i guess i have no goal but my dream is to learn about
something that i think passes through my family the only thing i know is
that i need hearts that and the name....Earth Grudge Fear." Xuro was quite surprised as he had heard of Earth grudge fear but never heard of anyone actually having it. Nero would say to Deamon, "Earth Grudge Fear ? A technique that passes through your family, you
say ? And how many people from your family are there that you know of
for now ?" Xuro wouldn't say anything to Deamon he would just remain quiet and ponder about the boy and listen attentively to what he says. Nero would tell him telepathically, "What do you think ?" Xuro would reply in the same telepathic manner, "The boy is interesting. That earth Grudge Fear sounds very intriguing Let us just see what the boy says"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:27 pm
"I have no family i was an orphan and i ran away at the age of five i figured out that i had this and now i want to know what it is and how to use it" He told nero after seeing his expression change for the better when he heard he had earth grudge fear. "Now what do you know of this?" he asked Nero and Xuro seeing the intrest in his face led Deamon to believe he knew something and Deamon wanted to know what it was.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:44 pm
"I have no family i was an orphan and i ran away at the age of five i
figured out that i had this and now i want to know what it is and how to
use it" said the boy, "Now what do you know of this?". Nero first spoke to the boy saying "Let me think about a thing for a second." as he them spoke to Xuro through their telepathy, "He sounds quite like he fits in our organization... What do you think ?".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 pm
Xuro heard what the boy Deamon had to say, with great concentration. HE knew the boy had a good story. The boy said, "I have no family i was an orphan and i ran away at the age of five i
figured out that i had this and now i want to know what it is and how to
use it...Now what do you know of this?" Nero then said, "Let me think about a thing for a second." he then said to Xuro via their telepathic connection, "He sounds quite like he fits in our organization... What do you think ?" Xuro thought for a few seconds then replied in the same telepathic manner, "Yes yes he does. HE is definitely alone. Joining us he can have a 'family' and also be safer. we can take this boy under our wing and help him. Find out more about this Earth Grudge Fear of his and then help him. Plus if this Earth grudge fear is something good it could be very useful to our organization."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum