Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

An origin... [P,NK]

+3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Xuro Bakuton
Yamato Tanaka
7 posters
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

An origin... [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: An origin... [P,NK]

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm
Xuro was busy talking to Nero telepathically using his new cool ability that he just so loved. Nero said, "O.K. Habee...Now let's head to the training grounds..." Xuro replied, "Yeah ok let's go." When they both turned around they saw a ninja standing there. Nero asked the boy, "Anything wrong?" Xuro would add, "Can we help you??" looking at the boy.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm
Deamon heard as the two people asked if anything was wrong and if they could help me. "No nothing is wrong and yes what where you doing when you were just smiling at each other?" He would ask his face gaining a false strength that was not there before. Thy look strong maybe they could help me with my goals or maybe i can help them with thiers he would think looking over them both.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 am
Nero smiled at the boy's answer. "It is none of your business, kid." he would answer as he walked towards the boy, and then he continued speaking, "You're a ninja allright. You should be used to strange things... Anyway, my name is Nero Gōka, and this is my friendXuro, and you are ?".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am
The boy was looking at Nero and him and said, "No nothing is wrong and yes
what were you doing when you were
just smiling at each other?"
Nero walked up to the boy and replied, "It is none of your business, kid. You're a ninja alright. You should be used to strange things... Anyway, my name is Nero Gōka, and this is my friendXuro, and you are ?"
Xuro looked at the boy and said to him with a smirk on his face, "Yip that's me Xuro! And why do you want to interfere in other people's business??"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 am
"My name is Deamon nice to meet you Nero and Xuro...do you want to be my friend? i could use a friend....what do i want simple i want the kazekage gone....and i want hearts of those who get in my way...." He would say as he looked at them a devilsh smile coming upon him as he was talking about hearts for little did they know that he had a special jutsu called earth grudge fear and he figured out what his dad couldnt just by studying in the academy all he knew is that he needed hearts.

[lol it got approved so i have it]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am
"My name is Deamon nice to meet you Nero and Xuro...do you want to be myfriend? i could use a friend....what do i want simple i want the kazekage gone....and i want hearts of those who get in my way...". Nero was suprised of the boy's answer. "Straight to the point, eh ?" he would say, as he would then continue after rethinking the boy's words, "I have no idea why you have a problem with the Kazekage, and you are saying you want the hearts of many Suna ninja. It won't be easy getting firends like that, kid. Now tell me... Why do you have such a rage towards the Kazekage, and her protectors ?". Nero would start walking towards a great empty field, and sign the two to follow him. "Come on here," he would say before the boy would find a chance to answer, "you can tell it here...".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 am
The boy would than explain himself to Nero and Xuro, "My name is Deamon nice to meet you Nero and Xuro...do you want to be my
friend? i could use a friend....what do i want simple i want the
kazekage gone....and i want hearts of those who get in my way...." Nero would say to him, "Straight to the point, eh ?" Xuro would think the same think. This boy, Deamon, is really determine. he has his mind made up and looks confident. Nero would continue, "I have no idea why you have a problem with the Kazekage, and you are
saying you want the hearts of many Suna ninja. It won't be easy getting
friends like that, kid. Now tell me... Why do you have such a rage
towards the Kazekage, and her protectors ?" Nero would start walking
towards a great empty field, and sign the two to follow him. "Come on
here, you
can tell it here..." Xuro would go and follow Nero to the empty field and just let Nero deal with this situation Xuro thought this boy had potential and that if he was had what it takes, he could join the Brotherhood of the sand.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm
Deamon followed Nero and Xuro and heard Nero say "Straight to the point, eh ?" Xuro would think the same think. This boy, Deamon, is really determine. he has his mind made up and looks confident. Nero would continue, "I have no idea why you have a problem with the Kazekage, and you are saying you want the hearts of many Suna ninja. It won't be easy getting friends like that, kid. Now tell me... Why do you have such a rage
towards the Kazekage, and her protectors ?" "She killed my father..well experimented on him for a jutsu that seems to run in our family i need the hearts because they seem to be connected to this jutsu but im unsure as to how until i can read up on it some more." He said stopping in the feild after Nero and Xuro did.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm
"She killed my father..well experimented on him for a jutsu that seems
to run in our family i need the hearts because they seem to be connected
to this jutsu but im unsure as to how until i can read up on it some
more.". Nero was suprised at the boy's answer. Both because he'd never expect the Kazekage to do something like that, and because he had met another "special" ninja, just like that. "Tell me more about your family..." said Nero, as he was now far more concentrated on the occasion than before...
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm
[had to strike a deal with some missing nin seeing as they were about to kill me i should be alive and able to help in destroying suna plus we get some missing nin to help.....just supply them with head bands and they get in. until this topic is over im in suna after it ends im in valcano if they decide to keep me alive]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum