Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

An arranged meeting.(private nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: An arranged meeting.(private nk)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Sameonna would advise Xyxer as to what she was doing. "Well, its not so much a skill rather than what I have accomplished as a Water Release user.. I have trained it to the point where I can freely manipulate the essence of water on an atomic scale, basically allowing me to manipulate any form of water with the exception of ice. It is called Suiton Seiha (Water Mastery)." A smile on her face as she explained her achievement. It was something she'd be more than willing to show Xyxer and Tachi how to do so.

She continued to explain. "However, I have recently mastered a technique called Suiton no Kazeton - Tsunami Release. It potentially allows me to enhance the use of a Water jutsu through the collaboration methods of Wind Chakra. I've mastered it to the extent as to where a low-end Water-based technique will become a high-end jutsu packed with tons of power. I would gladly teach the two of you how to do it if you're willing to undergo the training. It requires abnormally precise chakra control and moderation.. It was extremely difficult for even me to master." She would remember the training, as fierce as it was, but felt proud of her accomplishment.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

An arranged meeting.(private nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: An arranged meeting.(private nk)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:41 pm
Tachi just sat there with a dumb look on his face. "That sounds extremely hard and i have yet to get any jutsu and just need more basic training so im gonna have to pass."
"Shes a great teacher Xyxer probably one of the best!" He said with a smile on his face. He then rose and bowed "Thank you both for coming." He then proceeded to give Sam a hug and then extended his fist to xyxer.

10/30
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Xyxer smiled once more before he began to speak, "I do not believe it would be useful to master a technique that is so similar to one that I already have. Water Release: Water-Heavens Convergence, have you heard of that? I believe it'd be quite interesting to see how the two fare in our spar that is yet to come. None the less, if yours does in fact prove to be superior, I may give it a go at trying to master it." However, Xyxer's eyes widened a little as he heard that Sam could apparently make a weak water Jutsu into a powerful, destructive one. His excitement was heightened when he heard that she was willing to teach both him and Tachi it, to which he responded however with a cool and collected tone, like he usually did, "I wouldn't mind learning that move, it does sound rather... efficient. But if you had problems mastering it then I fear that it may be quite impossible for me." After he had finished speaking, he smirked as he noticed Tachi with his fist out; simply clenching his fist and moving it slowly towards Tachi's, so their knuckles bumped.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 pm
Well, the team was official it would seem. And the two of them seemed ecstatic at the accomplishments they could achieve by sticking together, especially with having Sameonna as their leader. Considering Xyxer was already an accomplished ANBU black op, she could already begin planning things to utilize him for in battle. But she had to become more familiar with the skills each of them had so she could create devastating attack formations all of them can utilize.

She'd look at Tachi first, and then Xyxer, refocusing between the two of them however so they would know she was talking to both at the same time when she spoke her next question. "What are the skills you possess, based on a Long, Medium, and Short-ranged techniques? Which would the both of you say you specialize in? I, myself, am proficient in all three universal ranges - as I can be as lethal at long range as I can be at close range. So I'm equally balanced. The two of you should have skills that can be supplemental to the group as a whole should we fight together on the battlefield." She was curious as to which areas of skill they were advanced in.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 pm
"Well i was thinking of myself as more of short range using swords.""I am first going to master ninjutsu then kenjutsu." Tachi said as he stood up. "Im going to be a great swordsmen i have yet to learn anything i have been busy with my training which i need to continue." "I plan on maybe developing a few techniques to go along with the sword i plan on making.""I haven't thought up much more than that its a work in progress." Tachi chuckled.

11/30

Last edited by Tachi Gyojin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:37 pm
Xyxer thought about what Sameonna had said as he rubbed his chin, his eyes displaying his intense thought. He spoke after a minute of silent contemplation, "I would say I'm deadliest from far range, but rather deadly at close range as well. I can't fight too long in close range however, so it'd have to be long for me." He shrugged his shoulders a little as if even he didn't know his own strengths.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:14 pm
Seeing that nothing was happening here no longer, he nodded once to Tachi and Sameonna. "I must be departing for now, I hope to see the two of you in the future." After he had said that, Xyxer would drop off from the side of the roof and appeared to blend in with the shadows, disappearing from sight and the area rather quickly.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum