Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

An arranged meeting.(private nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: An arranged meeting.(private nk)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm
Xyxer's smile remained as he felt one of his hand's get shaked, but noticed the other did not. Opening his eyes with a small frown, but it wouldn't be noticeable due to how quick his reaction changed back into a smile. "Ah, well then, Tachi, I wish for you the best of luck in your training with Sam, and one day I will be speaking to you when we're both in the Seven Swordsmen." Drawing his hands to rest at his sides again, he openly appraised the two ninjas in front of him from a close distance this time. Speaking with the regular happy tune in his voice, "Ah, I've already made a pact to protect the village no matter what, but I would not mind doing the same for two shinobi that hail from these lands."

After he had finished that speech, he scratched his forehead slightly before adding on, "Sam, since you seem to currently be the strongest ninja in Kirigakure at this point in time, would you be free for a spar at some point?"
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

An arranged meeting.(private nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: An arranged meeting.(private nk)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm
Sameonna would feel the utter disappointment entailed by Xyxer as his hand was not shaken by her. Regardless, that was simply the way Sameonna carried herself. A handshake was not a part of her code of honor. Simply a bow and a brief announcement of her name would be enough to settle introductions. She listened intently as he carried on about how he made a pledge to protect this village at any cost, something she could certainly relate to considering her past.

She saw as he scratched his head and added onto his speech by labeling Sameonna is his next sentence. He had openly suggested a spar between the two, a suggestion that she would feel is a normal reaction to rumor and suspicion. "I would gladly accept a spar. However, as we are at a political standstill with the other nations`, and in the middle of this introductory meeting between three of Kirigakure's most able-bodied ninja, it will not be here." She'd smile, continuing on after taking a brief breath. "Though your compliment on my skill level is greatly appreciated, I'm not one to be modest. However, since the age of eight, I pledged my loyalty to this country through blood and sweat - even going as far as to travel to Konohagakure by myself in the First Ninja war - destroying Konoha and killing the Hokage to end such an atrocity."

The rain above seemed to stir a bit more, the sunlight being coveted by the facade of shadows and twisted clouds. As it began pelting the rooftops around them, and then moving onto the small group, she would proceed by sitting down so as to not lose her balance on top of a pagoda-based shingle roof. They certainly looked nice, but they had a nag for falling apart easily.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 pm
"Alright than its agree we shall make a pact." with this being said tachi took out a kunai and cut the palms of his hand open extending one to each fo the other ninja.

7/30

Last edited by Tachi Gyojin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm
The smile on Xyxer's face was reinforced when he heard that Sameonna would be willing to spar with him; something that could truly test his worth as a ninja of Kirigakure. He chuckled a little after Sam had finished speaking, "And I hope that one day I would be able to achieve feats that could rival yours."

He then watched as Tachi cut his palm open and nodded his head. With a swift flick of his wrist Xyxer drew his ANBU sword, drawing it along the palm of his left and right hand open, sheathing his blade before he also extended his hands outwards to the two ninja, the cut on his hand would touch the cut on Tachi's, thus exchanging the blood that was needed in a blood pact.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm
Sameonna would look at the two draw blood from their hands in the attempt to make a blood pact to stand together as one in force against the enemies of Kirigakure. Sameonna thought it a perfect idea and smiled at the two as she took her serpentblade from the sheath which rested on her back - taking her ANBU gauntlet off and cutting through the flesh which lay on her palm. Blood seeped from the wound as she'd grasp the hands of each ninja, smiling.

"I pledge everlasting loyalty to my allies and my country. I will fight and die on the battlefield beside my comrades with honor. This I vow."

She would hope the two would repeat the words she had spoken. An honorable pact vow that would seal the deal between the three ninja and forge them into an unrelenting force of honor and integrity. The skies would beckon their undying thirst for courage - thunder replacing the calm clouds above them. Lightning would crack harshly, the rain from above getting harder than before.

She'd then look at Tachi, then at Xyxer. "If you join the team I am assembling for the sake of Kirigakure, aligning yourself with the stars Tachi has alongside my own, I will train you and I will make sure you become a fighting machine worth being written from within history books. Your future actions may yet rival or surpass my own if your dedication and willingness to your country and allies is grave enough." Intensity from the heavens brought the disclosure to a screeching halt as she awaited the response from the two.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 pm
Tachi not being able to think of anything good to say just repeated what Sam said."I pledge everlasting loyalty to my allies and my country. I will fight and die on the battlefield beside my comrades with honor. This I vow." "Our team will be one of the greatest especially since we have these" Tachi then proceeded to tap on his bandaged eye with a smile on his face.

8/30
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm
Xyxer's lips curled upwards as his smile evolved into a grin, repeating after Tachi, "I pledge everlasting loyalty to my allies and my country. I will fight and die on the battlefield beside my comrades with honor. This I vow." He knew that under the guiding of Sameonna, both himself and Tachi could become a fearsome duo. He continued, "I would be more than happy to join the team. I want to be capable of defending Kirigakure in it's time of need should it ever arise, and I couldn't think of a better mentor than one who has had experience in such dark times."

Xyxer chuckled once more when he watched Tachi tap the bandages, having previously saw Sam's Sharingan he'd put two and two together. "Ah.. I've recently came into possession of one of those. We'll definitely be the greatest."
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm
Sameonna would nod in agreement. The pact had been made, blood as its signature. Sameonna heard Xyxer speak of her as a thriving mentor, something that ironically made her blush. "Your compliments are deeply appreciated and heartfelt, Xyxer. I assure you that you will be revered as a powerful aspect of Kirigakure. The Hidden Mist will soon value both you and Tachi as a high power and proclaim you saviors of its boundaries. Just as I have been entitled as such through the classification as a Sannin."

Sameonna would look up at the clouds, and stand utilizing her Suiton Mastery at its level four potential - gaining the ability to manipulate water freely. Guiding her hands in an outward motion; as if portraying the form of a rainbow, the water around them would begin to cease from its contact with them and it would seem a barrier could have been formed. Though the rain did not actually get blocked, seeing as how if looking at it, the rain would simply flow around the group and then onto the roofing beside them. This was merely a small demonstration as to the power Sameonna possesses. Not meaning to show off necessarily - moreso to stop the rain from annoying her partners.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Tachi just sat there wondering what shoudl happen next. Then he remember that he needed to finish his dinner and started slurping the ramen trying to eat it all before its cold.

9/30

Last edited by Tachi Gyojin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm
Xyxer continued to look around before he noticed something odd. Rain was pattering off from the tiles that surrounded the group, but it seemed to be avoiding the group altogether. Looking around briefly before he realized that one of the shinobi had put up a dome made of water around them, to which he smirked a little once more.

"I have a skill similar to this.. Say, what is it?" He remained standing on the edge of the roof incase he was needed to depart suddenly, his arms still tucked into his cloak as to provide warmth on this cold night.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum