Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Another Meeting (Private) Empty Another Meeting (Private)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 pm
Mezurashii laughed as her cub caught up to her, kneeling down she gave him lots of attention. When papa had first seen the cub he had freaked out, but once he calmed down he accepted the cub, but was a bit depressed at the sudden lack of food.

"Boken" she addressed the cub, said bear looked up at his 'mother' and paid full attention. The redhead covered her eyes with her hand and lifted two fingers, this was something she had taught him.

It meant 'hide and find, twenty seconds' and with that the cub put his paws over his eyes and waited for twenty seconds. Mezurashii was hiding about thirty meters away in one of the lower branches of a tree, and waited while her little Boken looked for her.

It took a few minutes but by following her scent he located her up the tree, the little grizzly cub was still young enough to climb the tree and join her. Sitting in her lap he snuggled against her stomach.

Laughing she pulled out a treat from her pocket and fed it to him, he ate it merrily and shifted to he could take a nap. Sighing the redhead stroked the soft fur of her cub, closing her eyes she enjoyed the patchy sunshine the canopy allowed through.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Meeting (Private) Empty Re: Another Meeting (Private)

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm
Irou was sititng on a log that was hanging on the left side of a tree. Looking at a girl that approached the forest with some kind of animal, when Irou saw the girl took a seat he put his book inside his right pocket and he preform a backflip off the log landing to the ground with his long bdark jacket swaying to the back and his red hair blowing to the right form a small yet heavy wind. He looked up at the the red hair girl and he saw that was mezurashii." Well hello there mezurashii I must say it's been a while since I heard from you" The wrods came form as he took some steps forward looking at the girl he was at least 3 meters away and approximately 4 meter diagonal positioning from the girl, with a grin on Irou's face he waited for the girl reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm
Mezurashii turned at the familiar voice and couldn't help but smile, waving to Irou she walked closer to him.

"It's good to see you, how have you been?" she asked. Her cub was very aware of the stranger, but was still hiding behind her legs. Probably wary of this stranger, but the redhead simply kept her attention on her friend, waiting for his reply.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm
Irou watch as the girl walked over to him asking how he been."Well things have been great for me mezurashii what about you?" Irou then walked up to the girl now he was at least 1 feet away from the girl,"I must say what kind of animal you got there that thing had my attention the whole time you arrived?" Irou said as he kneel to the ground looking at mezurashii animal while waiting for the girl reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:13 pm
Mezurashii giggled slightly as Boken sniffed the boy, seemingly content to stay there.

"This is Boken, a grizzly bear cub, found him trapped in some ninja wire. Now he thinks I'm his mother" she replied petting the cub to reassure him that Irou wasn't a threat.

"Lately I've been teaching him tracking skills, and a few other things but mostly tracking" she said, kneeling down with Irou. Boken walked out from behind her and took two steps to the human male, he lightly headbutted his forearm before retreating back to the safety of his mother.

"That means he likes you" she said, paying all her attention to her little cub, not noticing how close her face was to Irou's.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Irou heard what the girl said about her animal,"Well that is a nice cub you got there mezurashii" Irou didn't notice that his face was that close to mezurashii he didn't know she was that cute Irou almost went into shock."Well since I'm here and you is here wanna train then maybe go get some ramen after?" Irou said as he looked into mezurashii eyes while waiting for the girl reply...

(Kinda short)
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am
Mezurashii looked to Irou and paused for a second, when did he get that close? Turning back to her cub she nodded.

"Sure, I could use the exercise" she replied, smiling. She gave Boken the command to go on lookout, the cub made a happy sound before running off into the foliage.

"Right then" she smiled at Irou before standing up and jumping back, taking a ready stance she smiled at him. Ready to fight.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am
"Ok let's get this party started shall we" Irou watch as the girl cub ran away to go look out with a grin on Irou's face he saw mezurashii hopping back getting into a fighting stance."Well that is a nice way to start off things" Irou laughed after he said that then he stood up from the ground taking out his death sword,"Ok Here is the rules for this training try not to kill each other, Now come at me no hold backs let's go!"

Irou got into a defensive stance he waited for the girl to make the first move...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 am
Rolling her eyes at him she smiled, it seemed he always let her have the first move. Going low she ran at him, pulling out her tanto and infusing it with wind chakra.

"Game on!" she yelled, aiming a quick slice to his torso. After that, even if it did miss, she would spin and deliver a strong kick to his back. And then she would use the momentum gained to flip back out of range.

Smiling at Irou she gestured for him to attack. "Lets see what you've got" she said, just loud enough for him to hear.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 am
Irou heard the girl yell when she got started to attack, looking her weapon that she had inside her hand."Your's is smaller than mine" Irou then flip his death sword insdie his left hand looking at meazurashii sword that was seem to be aimed at his torso."Ok this is going to be a simple dodge here we go" Irou then use his death sword to knock the girl weapon out of her hand then he used his right hand to grab the girl leg,"You can't hit me on my back sweetheart trust me I don't need my back to get thrown out now it's my turn to attack I assume I hope you is ready for me mezurashii things have change every since me and you spar last"

Irou said with a smile on his face then he threw the girl leg to the side and he heard mezurashii speak...

Let's see what you've got

"Well ok but I hope you is ready for me mezurashii"

Irou then ran to the left of the girl with his death sword inside his hand after he was about 1 meter away from mezurashii he ran back up to her aiming his death sword for her chest if the sword was to hit her it will leave a huge scar on her chest,

"LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN DODGE THIS MEZURASHII!!!" The words came from Irou mentally...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum