Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Azaiyo's face had changed from blank to serious as he was called to arrest. He would speak loudly as it seemed Navi did not understand him at all. "Do you not see how much I care for you shinobi?" Azaiyo would ask as he would become tied, "I cannot let another shinobi go." The wires would force Azaiyo a foot closer as he would continue to speak.

Navi would at first interpret this movement as a submit to capture, relaxing just slightly before the man seemed to be yelling out about something desperately. He would be entirely binded and unable to escape the wires, which could have meant that the deputy Kazekage realized the situation and was allowing himself to be taken into custody. But if it was instead an imposter then this move would also make sense, letting yourself be caught and then denying any reason that presented itself to why he should be under arrest.

The clone would hold the wires tightly, continuing to bind Azaiyo entirely and allowing no movement. While this was occuring, Navi's second clone that was in hiding would approach from behind Azaiyo. This clone would have a hellfire kunai knife in his hand, but would hold it in a defensive position in case of any unexpected aggression.

"No matter how easy or difficult these Missing-Nin are, I cannot let a single person go out in their territory. That is against my duties, that is against the nation, that is against my life!" Another foot would pass as Azaiyo would keep his word. "My people mean the most to me. I do not want them running my tasks. I will be the first person to die for my village in this era, and it will not be changed. As years go by, the darkness gets stronger. Sooner or later, the ones of destruction and the ones of peace will be at war. The only thing I need to find is treatment. As I was taught to become the Flying Thunder God, making my capabilities go beyond their limits, I will do the same for my people. I will find a formula to recreate Sunagakure, making it the best it can be, able to handle all generations. I have so much to offer the world, but I just need time." With this, Azaiyo would now be locked as while his hands were still free, unable to release a weapon, but rather able to grab one at the least, he would grab the handle of his Kyukei o Seigen Ninjato, the seal marking that of its Eternal form as the Sannin of the Sand would now be completely enveloped with light.

The clone that was approaching from behind would stop, despite the inability to move or manuever with his arms, Azaiyo had managed to twist his wrist to grab the hilt of his weapon, causing a bright light to shine forth. This movement would immediately be interpreted as a threat, as the attempt of grabbing a weapon so powerful as to shine forth power without even drawing the blade would cause Navi to become much more cautious and suspect of him.

The clone holding the wires would tighten his grip, pulling the wires harder to yank Azaiyo's hands together and away from the grasp of whatever powerful weapon he was reaching for. The clone would continue to hold the wires tightly, restricting any movement whatsoever so that the man would not be able to reach for anything. Navi had doubts about who this was, and reaching for a weapon was confirming them. The man did indeed sound like Azaiyo though, so it may be too hasty to attack without first becoming more certain.

With the man now undoubtedly completely bound, the second clone would approach from behind and begin the arresting process. With Navagan eyes, Navi had the ability to basically see in X-ray vision, allowing all of the items on Azaiyo's person to become clear to him. The clone that was behind Azaiyo would remove his entire inventory: weapons, items and everything included. The inventory would be placed aside and kept separate to be returned later. Everything that could be taken from his body would be, with the exception of his current clothes.

This clone would also take the kunai in his hand and cut a small lock of Azaiyo's hair off, keeping it as a DNA sample to be analyzed later. If this was Azaiyo, then it would show through a DNA test. If not, then this DNA could be very interesting to find out what kind of powerful ninja was able to impersonate him.

"Speak your defense," both clones would say in unison.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:36 pm
[You're being really jumpy on this. Just saying lol]

As Azaiyo's armor would be removed, the wires tied around his chest completely as thoughts came into mind, thoughts that believed Navi was out of control. Azaiyo would become more than frustrated as he would speak. "Do my words mean nothing to you, NAVI?! How is my identity not known to you! That cloak you just took from me, that is something of high delicacy to Sunagakure no Sato. If they see that taken, they will think that their Sannin is dead! Those swords and kunai...I saved one of your own with those weaponry...Sachiko!" Azaiyo would keep calm as he would settle his anger. He could not believe what was happening. One thing could free him out of this mess, but would cause the loss of his attire if he did so. He would look down as clones were ready to take him away. He would look to his right as one of the things taken from him would definitely solve this case. "Navi, that headband, with the cross, that is the headband of the Silver Covenant. It is the biggest organization of peace ever to be created. It was one of the signs as to how the Fire Nation was born. I want you to have it. I will tell Viper the story after to get a new one." Azaiyo would continue to smile as more and more of his attire would be revealed. "The armory, that is how I eliminated hundreds of Missing-Nin, saving my precious villagers as I fought for my life. No one knows how much that means to me. The Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends and the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. Use some of my DNA, and you could use those things after I die. Navi, I offer all of these things to my people...after I see the light of Heaven. Do not let it be now.

Two voices would collaborate at once, demanding a statement of defense from the Sannin of the Sand. Azaiyo's smile would become brighter as he would continue the topic further. "My statement of defense is simple. I will continue my journey of defending the people of the Fire Nation, taking into consideration that you will free me. Also, if you ask about grabbing my weapon, it was to show you how capable I am of defending others, not to use as a threat against you. I would have been honored to have you by my side, but you took me like this so suddenly that I had no time to tell you about myself, at least until now. Defend me and I defend you. Whatever questions you want to ask, I will answer." Azaiyo would grin as he would try and get his message across- a message of peace. "So what can I tell you about myself, if I may at least?" Azaiyo smiled.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 pm
The clone standing behind Azaiyo would draw a second knife with his free hand, making a tiny incision on his exposed skin so that a small amount of blood would leak out onto the knife. This knife was then tossed lightly aside to be picked up later.

The words that the acclaimed sand ninja spouted meant little to him anymore, as the "Final Valley" was located far away from the sand village, and such an excursion from an administrative member such as Azaiyo was probably impossible. The clone standing behind Azaiyo would reply in response to the man's words.

"You trespassed our borders, threatened my safety and potentially that of the entire nation you swear to protect. That contradiction alone is enough for me to arrest you, Sunagakure has submitted to the Fire Nation, we are the ones with the higher authority, you do not act so high and mighty to your superiors."

The clone would recite these words authoritatively and flawlessly, almost as if they had been previously recited. With a brief pause he would continue.

"Your choice to grab that blade was foolish, it showed me that you were willing to jeopardize the will of the fire nation by brandishing the light of a weapon that could strike down a nation. The words I hear from you now are out of fear and desperation. I've had enough."

With that the clone that stood less then a meter behind Azaiyo would detonate, creating an instantaneous explosion which would consume the man without warning. Surviving the blast would be impossible in almost any circumstance, and his body would be blown apart. The other clone would be still standing some distance away, watching the event closely with his Navagan eyes and holding the wires wrapped around Azaiyo tightly to assure that he would be unable to escape the blast.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:30 am
Navi wrote:With that the clone that stood less then a meter behind Azaiyo would detonate, creating an instantaneous explosion which would consume the man without warning. Surviving the blast would be impossible in almost any circumstance, and his body would be blown apart. The other clone would be still standing some distance away, watching the event closely with his Navagan eyes and holding the wires wrapped around Azaiyo tightly to assure that he would be unable to escape the blast.

^This is void. Viper stated it before. You never mentioned that you had summoned a clone capable of detonating at any given moment. Since you failed to identify this, your clone has always been that of an academy clone, all of them actually.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 pm
Please do not claim to void something when you do not have the right.

First Clone:

An even distribution of chakra and a seal is all it takes, and a clone emerges from a cloud of smoke beside Navi and goes ahead, scouting the landmark before the original would decide to pass through it.

Second Clone:

While his clone was asking this question, the original Navi would perform another handsign. An even distribution of chakra and a seal is all it takes, and a clone emerges from a cloud of smoke beside him. This clone would silently and stealthily get into position located about 25 meters behind Azaiyo.

This is the description for both clones, clearly a shadow clone type technique that indicates it is not an academy jutsu. From the tech itself:

This technique is used to create a shadow clone that can be detonated.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm
[OOC: I apologize for claiming that your last post was void. However, I believe I still have a debate on this. You are only giving hints. Under my beliefs, I thought that you could only give hints about using Genjutsu. For example, if I use a Genjutsu, I can simply say I am using a Genjutsu. That I believe is the only exception under any jutsu. The reason I say this is because I can compare it to other ninjutsu. For example, under what you stated, I can simply say in one post that I made a hand sign to create a large puddle of water, then state in the next post that a gigantic shark would release itself from the puddle, thus using the Great Shark Bullet Technique. Overall, I believe you have to state what you're doing in a way as if I don't know what your techniques are. Ninjutsu is not an art of surprise, and that is why I think they should be more thoroughly stated. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Second thing I want to point out. I have been forced to talk due to being chained up, spilling out the situation and politely giving you offerings. Your character is heading straight for the arresting process and now trying to kill me without you taking barely taking into action what my character has to say. This falls under Rule 15 of Basic Rulings. You are barely corresponding with my words nor my actions with barely any reason behind it (Ex. a previous fact in which you thought I threatened you, already to be confessed to IC). I just want to state this because under my character's perspective now, it seems you are heading straight for ending my character's life without taking most of my responses into action, something out of character for Navi. The offerings and smiles from my last post are a big sign of this. I do not mean to be harsh, it's just that I like to take a lot of things into question, especially when my character is in jeopardy of course. Feel free to ask any questions.]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm
Navi is Konohas ANBU black ops, he is trained to kill all emotion and do what is needed to preserve the nations safety. He was trained by Echo who beat this in to his head, went through torture training and everything, just recently he was made ANBU Captain, he is leader of the entire division and one of the only ANBU in Konoha, he is going to be more strict with people exspecially when he arrested him, then while arrested Azaiyo goes for his sword and says, "I'm showing you I have the power to protect people!" Konoha's ANBU is more or less ROOT, they are way more strict so that is more than enough reason to kill him when it is taken as resisting arrest and attempting to escape.

Also, no, your thoughts on description are wrong and not said anywhere. You are never required to put genjutsu in the spoiler at the bottom of a post, should doing this have been requested. That is as far as it goes. So long as it can be proved that it was a certain jutsu you used, you used that one (for example, I was able to show, via process of elimination, that, in an OOC battle, Navi had used a certain fire technique that basically got him killed because he used a few weird words and situations that made all other fire techs he knew at the time invalid.)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 pm
[OOC: Thank you, moving on then.]

It was true. Azaiyo's words had been forgotten. He would prepare his last resort as he was tightened even more to the state where he could not budge, only one tactic being on his mind. As he awaited Navi's response, any crazy words revealed would have Azaiyo use his last resort, escaping the situation completely. His attire would be a sacrifice, but he knew it would return anyways. A tiny incision had been made in his backside as the Sannin of the Sand was now indefinitely going to leave, no reason for Navi to know how until it would be complete. Small drops of blood would come as Azaiyo would listen to but a portion of Navi's speech before leaving. Trespassing and threatening safety would be all the Deputy Kazekage chose to hear. It was for his own good as he knew which direction Navi was heading him towards, more than imprisonment at the least. Time would be set as before the man could speak any further, Azaiyo had taken complete advantage of time through this man's communication. Azaiyo would vanish in thin air just before this man could continue as the Flying Thunder God technique would take him to one of his previously made seals, that of his room in Sunagakure no Sato, a room only known between him and the Kazekage herself. It was a sad day, but Azaiyo would make up for it later on.

[EXIT]

[OOC: Just want to point out that this is not godmodding as your talking IC is passing time, so I am rather using the time of communication to make an escape, not you completely.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Time would be set as before the man could speak any further, Azaiyo had taken complete advantage of time through this man's communication. Azaiyo would vanish in thin air just before this man could continue as the Flying Thunder God technique would take him to one of his previously made seals, that of his room in Sunagakure no Sato, a room only known between him and the Kazekage herself.

As Azaiyo had vanished mid-speech, the clone standing behind Azaiyo would have no reason to explode and would instead gather up the items that the man had left behind. Both clones would take all of the items, weapons, apparel, and any other belonging that the man had. The entire scene would be barren of any evidence that someone had been there, and finally one of the clones would grab and pocket the blood stained kunai that was tossed on the ground from earlier.

Navi and his two clones headed back to the leaf village now, the clones carrying with them all of Azaiyo's belongings and items.

For evading arrest and attempting to wield a weapon against a superior, Azaiyo would be branded a wanted criminal of the Fire Nation. The man would be hunted down soon, taken into custody or killed if need be.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum