Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm
The attacks would keep backfiring. Azaiyo's prediction was correct, Navi had indeed evaded the chaotic assault. However, Azaiyo had his own side to it. He could still hear his wondrous impact that had caused the statue before him to crumble, a new statue to indefinitely be made as a replacement in the future. As Azaiyo could already see incoming attacks, especially due to the strong light veil that now clouded his body, he could already see the results of the next technique to come. He would foresee a kunai seemingly coming for his chest as chakra seemed to be channeled within. Azaiyo knew how to counter as his ninjato would be impenetrable, the blue veil around it blocking it as the kunai would hit the blade, only to be deflected towards a quite close, incoming explosion, the time of detonation just being enough for the Deputy Kazekage to witness. As Azaiyo could also see what seemed to be Navi go behind, the deflected kunai would cross through the explosion as multiple boulders and tides of water would follow. As it would see that Navi would release a fireball, Azaiyo would have to cool off his wings after using them for a second time, blocking most of the attack at free will as a portion of it would still hit, Azaiyo's Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends within him going off as it would stabilize him from the greatly planned attack. As the Sannin of the Sand would finally turn back, his sword guiding him to move, he would see what was either the true enemy or another clone. This one would seem not to be attacking at the very moment. His wings would be disabled for a bit as they seemed to be overused. Acknowleding the fact that Azaiyo had successfully maximized his ability on concentration, he would now be able to partially sense what this "Navi" would do, at least what Azaiyo thought. The thought of this either being a true duel or not would now be the question.

[OOC: This is an expandable Kekkei Genkai. You could almost call it a Kekkei Tota, if not officially. Also, while writing this, I overlooked the powers of the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen and used all but one of the levels of the ninjato. I am just pointing this out to clarify the point of this being unreal.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm
Navi would release a fireball, Azaiyo would have to cool off his wings after using them for a second time, blocking most of the attack at free will as a portion of it would still hit,

As the Great Blaze Ball slammed into Azaiyo, a massive explosion was instantaneously triggered. While the powerful technique had appeared to be a simple fireball of 10 meters in diameter, its true intensity was released on impact. In a deafening explosion and storm of fire, Azaiyo would be entirely obliterated in a technique with the potential to devastate an entire village. The fireball would dissipate and explode upon having touched Azaiyo, causing an explosion that would spread out for a radius of 100 meters.

The intensity of this fireball technique was unreal, and it was said that it was the most powerful fire ninjutsu in existence. It would be impossible to survive the attack under almost any circumstance, and both of Navi's clones that had been nearby would immediately dissipate on contact with the blast.

Navi himself would still be entirely concealed and in cover as he was previously, at a distance of 250 meters away. He would analyze the entire explosion with his Navagan eyes, watching the chaos unfold.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am
[OOC: You nearly wrote your last post as if everything went right for you. Your first clone was taken care of as both the elements on my ninjato and the elements on your A-Ranked kunai basically settled the blow. I also listed that I could see all things through the smoke because the light veil that comes with the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen shines through it. Thirdly, I used the skill of concentrating on three things at once; your kunai, first clone, and second clone. In addition, I stated that only a small portion hit me due to my wings blocking most of the attack before they were overused, thereby disabled for one post. The second addition is that if I used my wings on most of your fireball, then most of it would be heading in your direction, am I right? This would set off your clone, so you could say I was hit in the back still, only to dent my armor once more, thus using the second boost of the health seal of my cloak. Therefore, the results should only be the third clone seemingly ready to engage in battle. I do not see how you evaded it.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 am
You nearly wrote your last post as if everything went right for you. Your first clone was taken care of as both the elements on my ninjato and the elements on your A-Ranked kunai basically settled the blow. I also listed that I could see all things through the smoke because the light veil that comes with the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen shines through it.

Yeah, that clone was dissipated and destroyed as stated previously. I think I agree here.

Thirdly, I used the skill of concentrating on three things at once; your kunai, first clone, and second clone.

By second clone if you mean the one with the ANBU swords, then cool. I think that's what you're referring to though because: "The second clone would draw two ANBU swords in front of Azaiyo, concentrating the elements of lightning, wind, and fire into both blades."

So... yeah. If that is the case I don't think there is a problem between us there either.

In addition, I stated that only a small portion hit me due to my wings blocking most of the attack before they were overused, thereby disabled for one post.

I don't think your wings can diffuse an S-rank fire technique.

The angelic wings can also be used at free will to block any ninjutsu at a rank of B or lower, but are quite stranged as they cannot be used for airbourne purposes. Note that the angelic wings are 6 feet tall, so any sort of massive B rank or lower jutsu with great amounts of strength supplied can still cause damage.

As Great Blaze Ball is an S-rank fire technique that impacted you, I don't think your wings will help you here.

The second addition is that if I used my wings on most of your fireball, then most of it would be heading in your direction, am I right?

Actually no, think of the technique like a nuclear bomb, the small portion impacting you caused the detonation of a 100 meter radius. There isn't anything to deflect.
"The fireball would dissipate and explode upon having touched Azaiyo, causing an explosion that would spread out for a radius of 100 meters."

You are correct if you mean that my clones would be caught in the blast however, but I've already stated this: "It would be impossible to survive the attack under almost any circumstance, and both of Navi's clones that had been nearby would immediately dissipate on contact with the blast."

This would set off your clone, so you could say I was hit in the back still, only to dent my armor once more, thus using the second boost of the health seal of my cloak. Therefore, the results should only be the third clone seemingly ready to engage in battle. I do not see how you evaded it.]

The clones did not evade it, I've already stated this in the post. The explosion was instantaneous upon impacting you. I believe this was a pretty straightforward explanation that cleared up all questions, but let me know if you have any others.

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm
[OOC: The reason my wings were disabled is because I had to use them to cut off half of your attack, the sword supporting it as I was able to also able to protect myself from at least 50% of your attack. Consider it as a mathematical term. S-Ranked techniques are equal to double that of a B-Ranked technique- B-Ranked being the most my wings could deflect. Therefore, as your Great Blaze Ball had hit, the usage of my wings would have subtracted the power of a B-Ranked technique from your large fireball, a shield if you will. That is how your attack still got through when I stated that a portion of your assault hit me. Now, as the sword was used, I had used its final use before cooldown to rid a lot of the surrounding impact. This would protect my character slightly as your clones were still annihilated by your attack as you stated. In addition, the merging of my cloak and vessel had given me a +10 health boost atop your attack. As an added bonus, one of cloak's three health enhancements were used, making me stand strong after that whole attack. Do not forget that I was in full war attire, meaning I had all armory equipped. This would guard me even further, although, chances are you probably dented it quite a bit due to the impact, but again how I was defended. Overall, it was all an act of survival. Are things cleared up now?]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 pm
I'm tired of doing this for you two on my days off, it is really getting old.

Making several hand signs, he would call upon several Shadow Clones, watching over his blindspots in case of emergency, hopefully not to be of use.
Azaiyo's first post, clones are voided due to Azaiyo not even knowing the Shadow Clone Technique.

The Shinseina user targets a person in sight, then raises their hand as it will release a ray of light at an untracable speed upon the target. Once the ray of light hits, the user will manipulate their soul to create a clone of that person with equal stats.
Soul clone is the ONLY real clone technique listed and it can not be used on yourself.

The impact of the fireballs in front of him would create a large explosion with thick smoke, which Navi used to flawlessly and smoothly replace himself with a clone.
Due to having access to both Bunshin Daibakuha and the academy level clone technique you are requires to specify which one you used, since you simply stated "Clone" it is taken as the Academy clone technique, opposed to the exploding Shadow clone.
Due to this, all actions with it are void.

Due to the clone being but the academy level due to the chosen words none of the attacks every occurred, thus the argument never took place.
The only issue would be Navi shooting his initial fireballs and running while the hologram was left in his place, the rest of it is voided entirely.

To be perfectly honest, this topic also is on the verge of being entirely voided due to the fact Azaiyo's Shadow Clones that he does not know how to preform, played a part in starting this topic. Acting as sentries, alerting him to Navi's arrival, etc.
This topic is once again a giant mess because of a problem on Azaiyo's part, since there is no Shadow clones at your side, there is no alerting you Navi is here, since you were never alerted, you never spoke, since you never spoke, both of you are standing like statues on statues not doing anything >_>
Restart this topic, and make sure you actually use the techniques you know.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm
[OOC: My apologies I was thinking of Shadow Clones when the words that should have come out were the Clone technique.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:18 pm
[Regardless, it is still invalid.
Basic clones will not act as sentries, there can only be two first of all, and they are but projections that mirror your actions.
All of them would be sitting down, and looking the same exact way, there is no touching your shoulder to alert you of someones presence.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm
(Azaiyo, how about we restart the topic where you left off with this post:

Azaiyo grinned as he was confident Navi knew who Echo was. The movement of his eyebrow clearly revealed his knowledge for the Sannin of the Leaf. He could remembering being the opposition of such extraordinary power. In fact, Azaiyo only awaits his return to settl a spar with the almighty Uchiha. As he thought of this, he would look at Navi, the Leaf Nin that stood before him, standing atop the opposite statue. He could see similarities between him and two other Leaf shinobi, almost as if they were brothers. He would begin chuckling as he felt guilty at first for nearly threatening Navi, but was rather begged for forgiveness instead. "You had no purpose atop interrupting me, so there is no need for forgiveness. Also, it is an honor meeting you as well. You look like a true warrior, somebody I would only hope to be by my side." As Azaiyo now noticed that Navi knew Echo, he had a perfect answer in response to the Leaf Nin's thoughts on assisting him. He would continue. "If you ask how you can help me, show me you're a hero, not just someone wearing a headband." As the Sannin of the Sand felt even more welcome, he would respond to the statements and questions that he felt were right to answer, all of them being worthy so far. "I don't need to ask more about you. You can tell me more about yourself...through a spar!" Azaiyo would grasp his ninjato as a seal would be placed upon his wielding hand, his left one. His body would instantaneously be enveloped in pure white light as angelic wings would form on his back. This would be the power of his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. "I can see it in you, your Will of Fire, your power!" Azaiyo would smile, the water aside him splashing more aggressively while the ground would vibrate greatly,

This was right before the fight began. If we started here, I would like your permission to edit my first entry post to say that you yourself would be able to see me, thereby eliminating the whole clone-lookout mistake. If this is alright, please post an OOC beginning in response, and repost just this above post so we can continue from the beginning of the fight without mistake. ]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 pm
[OOC: I say we restart this topic in a more smoother action. As I say this, I mean we should talk more in comparison to when I just jumped into battle. It was somewhat unlikely for my character to do anyway.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum