Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] Empty Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 pm
While travelling, Azaiyo would always think about his encounter with Echo Uchiha, probably the most important discussion he has been through. His beliefs had blended in with reality as he had to rethink about some of his paths entirely, even as the Deputy Kazekage. "Are there still big gaps I haven't filled in life?" Azaiyo would ask himself, continuing to scorch across the mighty lands that laid ahead of him, quite the distance away from his village. Azaiyo was always a polite person, letting people know where he was going to and why. His commands, his loyalty, all of his good traits had kept Sunagakure no Sato balanced. Although numerous wonders filled his mind, he knew he could fulfill all of them. He would come across what seemed to be the most interesting area of all, the Valley of the End. He would see two giant statues of what seemed to be legends of all generations. They were all scratched as Azaiyo believed many ordeals had occurred here, but heck, where does that not happen? They all get fixed anyways, right? Azaiyo would come to a conclusion as he met this large piece of land, knowing that he could still make his hopes and dreams a reality, no matter what anyone had told him. The "Will of Fire," or what is known to be Heaven in Azaiyo's eyes, would be the new area for the heroes who die to keep others safe as they pass on their message.

The Sannin of the Sand would sit gently atop of a large statue, one of the two he had discovered when first entering this area. This statue was long haired, with what seemed to be the toughest armory of all time. It was a statue of a man, whose portrait looked as if absolutely nothing could break the bravery that was revealed, just like the statue it is, even when it's down, it is not conquered. His messenger hawk would rest of his shoulders, holding another notification note in case one were to appear before him as of this moment. Making several hand signs, he would call upon several Shadow Clones, watching over his blindspots in case of emergency, hopefully not to be of use.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm
Navi was dressed in his standard and slightly modified Jounin attire. He was on his way back to the Land of Fire after addressing an important duty that had come up due to his position in the ANBU Black Ops. While coming back he would cross through the "Valley of End" always an interesting stop for those in the mood of sight seeing.

Landing silently and gracefully on one of the statues head, Navi looked over to see several figures across from him. Atop the second large statue was a man with several shadow clones, seemingly lost in thought about something. They would probably have spotted him now, as they had been set up to spot passers and Navi had made no effort to conceal himself on the statue directly across from him.

Navi could see that the man was a Sand ninja from his headband, and with his sensory abilities he could detect an enormous about of strength and chakra radiating from him. It was rare to find someone at the "Valley of End," and the presence of this man piqued his curiosity.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 pm
Azaiyo would be in his full war attire, probably the only clothes he bothered to wear now-a-days. Due to this armory, it normally took extraordinary attacks just to make a dent into the shield. Both his Silver Covenant and Hidden Sand headband were tied lightly around his neck as he breathe freely like always. One of his Shadow Clones would touch his shoulder, a clear identification that there was someone nearby. He would look across the opposing statue, tilting his head as he would see someone just close enough to him to reveal his face. Azaiyo would grin as the man wore a Leaf headband. "Always good to see one of you here." Azaiyo stated with a smirk. He would stand up as he would simply ask one question, "What brings you here today?" His left hand would be positioned to grab what seems to be his "perfect ninjato" in case this man were to be a threat, even as a villager.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:09 pm
The man seemed to be grabbing a weapon, which put Navi at unease. The sand and leaf were allies last time he checked.

"Always good to see one of you here." Azaiyo stated with a smirk. He would stand up as he would simply ask one question, "What brings you here today?"

"Just sightseeing actually," Navi lied. Even if this man was a close friend, his business with the ANBU was top secret, and none of their operations could afford to be compromised.

"I would ask if you were doing the same, but tourists usually don't wear full war armor with an outfit of shadow clone body guards. So why are you here?

Navi's voice was indifferent and bored, and none of his body movements would betray any sense of aggression of friendliness. As a member of the ANBU, Navi had learned to have a mask on without even wearing one, and nothing in his demeanor would give away any hints as to his underlying thoughts.

After flipping through a few files in his head, Navi thought he recognized this man as being someone of importance. The ANBU database had a file on him, listed as Sannin level and a man of power in the Sand Village. This encounter was a strange one, as he could think of no reason for a man like him to be all the way out in the Valley of the End. Navi waited patiently for him to respond.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm
Azaiyo could notice some kind of dull action from this man. He would reposition his hand as the man in front of him stood in a stance that he could remember, a peaceful stance. As the man was now questioning him, Azaiyo thought whether or not to reply. After continuing to examining him, now seeing he had some files on him, just like himself, Azaiyo had concluded that this man was "worthy" of his word. "I apologize for my act of aggresion just now. I have been through a lot lately." Azaiyo would respond to the look in the man's eyes as he would stare at his ninjato. In addition to this, Azaiyo would reveal his purpose here as he thought the male ahead was well-deserving of it, such a cocky man Azaiyo had become...up until now at least. "Have you ever felt as though your thoughts on things have been completed, but are rather not?" Azaiyo would ask randomly, "I have encountered an Uchiha from your village, a very inspiring and strong one at that, but not the Hokage." Azaiyo would give only a clue to the Leaf ninja before him of who the person he recently had a discussion with was. He would continue his speech as this man looked bored, something Azaiyo would have to refresh for him. "My name is Azaiyo, the Sannin of the Sand and Deputy Kazekage. My work has become very difficult for me lately. People have changed, so I need to rethink about the shinobi I had one considered my trust to. Maybe you can help me with this ordeal." Azaiyo would smile as he would make his final word before awaiting for the Leaf ninja's response. "May I ask who you are? Just your name if you wish."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm
"Have you ever felt as though your thoughts on things have been completed, but are rather not?" Azaiyo would ask randomly, "I have encountered an Uchiha from your village, a very inspiring and strong one at that, but not the Hokage."

Navi rose an eyebrow quizically for a second, he didn't need to be an officer of the ANBU to know who that was. As a world renowned shinobi, Echo Uchiha had recently left the village for undisclosed reasons. It seems that he had run across this sand nin during his travels. Navi himself had fought Echo briefly, and had even put up a good fight if not for the Kyuubi chakra that he relied on. Since then Navi had perfected his technique though, and now believed he would have the skill to take on Echo in 1v1 combat.

"My name is Azaiyo, the Sannin of the Sand and Deputy Kazekage. My work has become very difficult for me lately. People have changed, so I need to rethink about the shinobi I had one considered my trust to. Maybe you can help me with this ordeal."

So this was the man Navi thought it was. With that Navi relaxed his shoulders a little bit and changed to a respectfully way of speaking.

"It is an honor to meet you Deputy Kazekage Azaiyo, I beg your forgiveness regarding any interruption or disrepect I have brought with my presence. I understand your dilemma on who to trust but I'm afraid I don't understand how I could help you."

Navi had no idea what kind of help Azaiyo was looking for, but would be honored to help such a powerful shinobi from an allied land in any way he could. The man would continue speaking, and Navi would attentively listen to his words.

"May I ask who you are? Just your name if you wish."

"Of course sir, you may ask anything, I am Navi of the Leaf,"

The name Navi carried some level of fame with it, as he had been responsible for a series of notable feats over the years. His codename "Ferret" of the ANBU rang of infamy, but it was merely a frail identity which took credit for many of his actions.

Most legendary would be Navi's level of speed, held in high regard as it was said that it could even exceed that of Kyuubi. It was because of this speed actually, that there was word Navi would be given the title of "Sannin" soon. His name may have reached Azaiyo's ears a few times, but it would be difficult to tell. Azaiyo was a name that was as recognizable as the sand village itself, making him a world class ninja beyond what most would ever dream.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Azaiyo grinned as he was confident Navi knew who Echo was. The movement of his eyebrow clearly revealed his knowledge for the Sannin of the Leaf. He could remembering being the opposition of such extraordinary power. In fact, Azaiyo only awaits his return to settl a spar with the almighty Uchiha. As he thought of this, he would look at Navi, the Leaf Nin that stood before him, standing atop the opposite statue. He could see similarities between him and two other Leaf shinobi, almost as if they were brothers. He would begin chuckling as he felt guilty at first for nearly threatening Navi, but was rather begged for forgiveness instead. "You had no purpose atop interrupting me, so there is no need for forgiveness. Also, it is an honor meeting you as well. You look like a true warrior, somebody I would only hope to be by my side." As Azaiyo now noticed that Navi knew Echo, he had a perfect answer in response to the Leaf Nin's thoughts on assisting him. He would continue. "If you ask how you can help me, show me you're a hero, not just someone wearing a headband." As the Sannin of the Sand felt even more welcome, he would respond to the statements and questions that he felt were right to answer, all of them being worthy so far. "I don't need to ask more about you. You can tell me more about yourself...through a spar!" Azaiyo would grasp his ninjato as a seal would be placed upon his wielding hand, his left one. His body would instantaneously be enveloped in pure white light as angelic wings would form on his back. This would be the power of his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. "I can see it in you, your Will of Fire, your power!" Azaiyo would smile, the water aside him splashing more aggressively while the ground would vibrate greatly,
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm
"I don't need to ask more about you. You can tell me more about yourself...through a spar!"

Well things certainly took a turn there didn't they...

Navi's eyes shone brightly for a moment before revealing the red symbol of his Navagan, a unique dojutsu giving him unimaginable insight with analytical ability.

Azaiyo would grasp his ninjato as a seal would be placed upon his wielding hand, his left one. His body would instantaneously be enveloped in pure white light as angelic wings would form on his back. This would be the power of his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. "I can see it in you, your Will of Fire, your power!" Azaiyo would smile, the water aside him splashing more aggressively while the ground would vibrate greatly,

Navi would clasp his hands together, revealing the Kekkei Genkai of his own.

"RAVEN STYLE!"

With that, a glorious blue set of angelic wings would sprout from his body, followed by a dense blue aura of intense chakra. The atmosphere around Navi would become thick with energy, mirroring the raw power that the Sand Ninja across from his was exhibiting.

He had little will or reason to fight, and was currently just responding to the seemingly mad Sand Sannin's aggression. He had preached momentarily about wanting to see the "Will of Fire" within him, and Navi drew the conclusion that Azaiyo was merely projecting an emotional backlash of his previous encounter. For all Azaiyo knew, Navi was a simple leaf Jounin with no particular talent, so why was he choosing to attack with so much force?

Navi stepped back a little bit, deciding that he needed more time to analyze the abilities of his new opponents with his Navagan. Navi performed a few handsigns, followed by spitting out several fireballs. Five of them would be aimed for Azaiyo, while another few would be aimed at an angle downward, hitting a part of the statue several meters in front of him.

The impact of the fireballs in front of him would create a large explosion with thick smoke, which Navi used to flawlessly and smoothly replace himself with a clone. While Navi hid concealed nearby, the clone would whip out a special hellfire kunai and concentrate chakra into it, creating a potent blend of fire, wind, and lightning all in one blade.

In Azaiyo's eyes, it would seem like a huge flurry of several fireballs were inaccurately thrown at him, causing smoke and explosions to occur everywhere, however, it gave Navi the ability to slip away and analyze his opponent's technique, and gave his clone the element of surprise as he would burst through the newly formed smokescreen for an attack.

The clone would slam the elemental kunai blade into Azaiyo's center at blinding speeds, making any reaction almost impossible as Azaiyo had not seen him coming, and he had just emerged from the smokescreen of the several fireballs that had just been cast.

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm
Azaiyo was impressed. He could see Navi really engage in his techniques. Several attacks would be aimed in his direction as the Sannin of the Sand could already sense the use of a few of the attacks coming for him. Both his sword and angelic wings would protect him at free will as they would reveal a solution to him. The Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends had already perfectly blended in with Azaiyo's body and energy flow, literally turning his vessel into armor with a soul, heart, and brain. The series of attacks would come as the angelic wings would spread, deflecting some of the incoming fireballs as very little steam would pass as a result, none of which aimed for the eyes as the fireballs would now be shooting in Navi's direction, with much greater strength and speed. As the guidance of the ninjato followed, being able to react to the fireballs in a much swifter way than lithe speed of the technique, the sword would use its single-handed skill as it would deflect the one fireball coming for Azaiyo's face, deflecting atop a series of the ninjato skill, sending a series of large boulders from the statue and strong tides of water, all in the direction of the opposition. A very minor clash would be heard as if the assault hit a small object, but overcame it greatly. Even if dodged, this extraordinary assault would completely destroy the area in which Navi once settled. However, being able to avoid so many assaults at once with speeds capable of beating almost that of the Flying Thunder God would be very close to impossible. Azaiyo would still stand proudly as he was always ready for the worst.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm
Azaiyo was impressed. He could see Navi really engage in his techniques. Several attacks would be aimed in his direction as the Sannin of the Sand could already sense the use of a few of the attacks coming for him. Both his sword and angelic wings would protect him at free will as they would reveal a solution to him. The Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends had already perfectly blended in with Azaiyo's body and energy flow, literally turning his vessel into armor with a soul, heart, and brain. The series of attacks would come as the angelic wings would spread, deflecting some of the incoming fireballs as very little steam would pass as a result, none of which aimed for the eyes as the fireballs would now be shooting in Navi's direction, with much greater strength and speed.

The real Navi had hidden already about 250 meters away, completely concealed and watching with his Navagan as Azaiyo easily dissipated the few fireballs that had actually hit him, and the other fireballs that exploded on the terrain had blown up the smoke that had guarded his escape and replacement. His clone bursted through the smoke that was created, and with his powerful knife held close to his chest he would be upon the sand ninja and impale his chest within a moment.

As the guidance of the ninjato followed, being able to react to the fireballs in a much swifter way than lithe speed of the technique, the sword would use its single-handed skill as it would deflect the one fireball coming for Azaiyo's face, deflecting atop a series of the ninjato skill, sending a series of large boulders from the statue and strong tides of water, all in the direction of the opposition. A very minor clash would be heard as if the assault hit a small object, but overcame it greatly. Even if dodged, this extraordinary assault would completely destroy the area in which Navi once settled. However, being able to avoid so many assaults at once with speeds capable of beating almost that of the Flying Thunder God would be very close to impossible. Azaiyo would still stand proudly as he was always ready for the worst.

The blast Azaiyo had sent would entirely destroy the area that Navi had been standing from the beginning, and despite the intensity of the chakra knife, it might seem that the incredible power of his assault would win out. The hellfire kunai however was specially made to cut through elemental chakra attacks, and busted through this elemental flurry. This would bring the clone inevitably closer to Azaiyo, despite the flurry of his attack that was directed at the clone, who was the point of opposition. The clone however, would be undoubtedly wounded after Azaiyo's powerful assault, and need to be dissipated. Navi detonated the clone within a couple meters of Azaiyo, causing a massive explosion that would undoubtedly put a dent of damage into his armor. This would also kick up more smoke all around Azaiyo, basically portraying a nearly invulnerable man being pelted by relatively harmless attacks.

Navi formed another two clones, both of them taking advantage of the smoke clouds billowing around the terrain in order to move into position. The real Navi needed to run more tests to see how powerful this Sannin really was. With incredible speeds, one of Navi's clones would appear silently behind Azaiyo. The clone's approach would be shrouded by smoke and be made with complete silence, there would be no indication of his presence. With a few handsigns, the clone behind Azaiyo would release a relatively large fireball about 10 meters in diameter, aimed directly at the Sand Ninja's back. Protruding from Azaiyo's back would be protective wings, which worried Navi on how strong they were. This attack wasn't meant to do damage as much as it was to test the power of Azaiyo's kekkei genkai. The fireball would undoubtedly hit, as there would be no way to dodge this attack due to its fast speeds and close range. The attack would also be a complete surprise, leaving little possibility for any reaction to take place.

The second clone would land about 15 meters from the front of Azaiyo, watching as the man stood proudly as most of his attacks would just bounce off of him. Navi would analyze the precise impact and effect of each of his attacks though, his Navagan gathering data on this powerful opponent. The second clone would draw two ANBU swords in front of Azaiyo, concentrating the elements of lightning, wind, and fire into both blades.

From Azaiyo's perspective it would seem as if countless attacks were slamming into his nearly impenetrable armor, and after the dust settled the "real Navi" (who was just the second clone) would be standing challengingly across from Azaiyo, holding both swords and ready to attack.

This Kekkei Genkai is unreal, he can overcome most of my attacks without even moving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum