Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm
A sigh escaped past his lips as Zachariah had seemed to realize the significance of Kino Uchiha, as Kino had died but was revived recently. The revival issue needed to be dealt with first, but the interesting was in how Zachariah had worded the situation, talking about how someone else had figured it out. Did that mean that Zachariah knew some type of revival technique? "What do you mean someone else figured it out?" he asked, his questioned being directed at Zachariah.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm
Zachariah sat back uneasily. Perhaps they had not, in fact, figured out anything. Perhaps they had a different method, dissimilar from his own. "Perhaps I have over reacted. However, I must say, to have met another who has figured out the secrets of reanimation is truly surprising. I myself had access to droves of information on a previous user of a certain technique. Might I ask how you came upon the knowledge of how to cast such a jutsu?"
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Kino listened to the two, Kurisu asking about what Zachariah had just asked, and Zee asking something. Kino had stayed silent, thinking of what the leader of the skyscrapper said, someone else had learned what? He simply wondered, knowing there would be jutsu that would be unknown to Kino.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm
Zachariah seemed to have some knowledge of a reincarnation jutsu, although what exactly the jutsu did he was unaware of. "I met a man by the name of Takisho Senju. He is the one that revived Kino Uchiha. Give me a moment, I'll have one of my ANBU show you the scroll with minor details on the jutsu." he said, waving his right hand to motion the ANBU to his right to grab the said scroll and hand it to Zachariah. "There isn't a lot of information in that scroll, but your welcome to use whatever is in there. Now, if you don't mind, could I ask about the jutsu that you know of?" he asked, hoping that by providing some information on the one that revived Kino, Zachariah would be willing to share some of his own information.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 pm
Zachariah jumped a little at the mention of the name Takisho. So the little bugger had a resurrection jutsu, did he? Zachariah read over the scroll, holding up his pointer finger as to the question of his own jutsu. Then, upon finishing the sparse information on the scroll, he stood up. Takisho probably used this on himself. That would mean that he is coming back... I have to greet him. "Well, this is most certainly not the same as mine. Mine is more... devastating. I do this only because you ask." He summoned the body known as Itsuka. Out of the ground rose the coffin. The door fell, and body walked out, eyelids closed. "Say hello to Itsuka Senju, ex-Sannin of Kumogakure, current zombie slave."
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 pm
Kino sat, continuing to listen to the two speak about the thing Zee had talked about, the someone else figuring something out. Which Kino was still wondering about. He would watch as the ANBU of Kumogakure hand the scroll to the leader of the Skyscraper summon a coffin. Out of the coffin came one known as Itsuka Senju, someone Kino had yet to meet. He would continue to listen, not saying anything, yet he was still curious on all this.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm
'Devastating?' he thought to himself, wondering what Zachariah meant by that statement. It didn't take long to find out what the meaning of the word was intended for, as Zachariah brought forth what was by Zachariah's testament a Zombie Itsuka Senju. His historical studies came in handy during this time, but he was sure the jutsu that came to mind was lost in history to never be used again. Even without seeing Itsuka Senju, he trusted Zachariah's words and could sense the powerful chakra. "I heard anicent legends of something called Impure World Resurrection, but the knowledge needed to use it was lost forever. How exactly have you summoned Itsuka? And why do that?" he asked, wondering why he still had yet to hear Kino say anything.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 pm
"The legends speak of a truly devastating technique. However, the records for which I have access to are not nearly so ancient. No, that date back not even a century. The benefits to truly massive buildings is that they extend farther underground than you can possibly imagine. Centuries of information exist within the deepest confines of our tallest tower, impregnable by and known force of nature, and almost all known forces of man. I myself found an archive on an old villager who came to master this technique. She had found and deciphered scrolls of immeasurable rarity. She perfected the true jutsu, but knew nothing of its weaknesses. She burned the scrolls before my ancestors burned her." He would give them a moment to digest that before continuing on. This information was heavy, about one of the strongest and most feared jutsu of all time. "However, I was not able to perfect it. My jutsu is similar, but weaker. My summons can run out of chakra, and they take longer to heal. Even so, they are powerful. And, why did I summon him? Well, let me show you. I will return shortly." Zachariah grabbed onto Itsuka as Itsuka disappeared in a swirl. In a moment, they were back with the information stolen from Konoha by Itsuka long ago. Back and forth they went until it was all in this room. "This is all the information that Konoha had stored. When I told you we found him dead, I was not entirely truthful. He had offered me, in person, all the information on Konoha, if I would help him destroy it. Shortly thereafter, he collapsed. This man thought nothing for Kumogakure. He cared solely for himself. However, I brought him back to show me this information. I have yet to analyze it, but I have a feeling it is most interesting."
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm
Kino continued to listen, sighing in his head. He had listened as the two great leaders of the village discussing the jutsu known as Impure World Resurrection. he sighed, thinking about it, at the same time listening to the two. Apparently it had been some juts that was used to create chaos in the past, up until the point where it would be lost to be learned from everyone and anyone. He would listen as the leader of the skyscraper would speak about his version not being as perfect as Impure World Resurrection. Then, he had heard the part where he had mentioned he had information on Konohagakure. Kino had assumed bad information when he had mentioned that he would have helped destroy the village of Konohagakure. Thinking, he noticed a way for him to get the revenge he had wanted, through the use of the Raikage and this man. Though he had no idea on how powerful the Hokage would be, it would most likely be a problem for one of two standing in this room, or it would wind up being Kino's problem if he would fight them. He simply needed to do some training before it would come to that. "I assume you are requesting Kumo to help you attack the village known as Konohagakure? Through the use of this information?" he would ask, then following it with "I would agree with that.. after all Konohagakure has attacked Kumogakure in the past.. nothing is stopping them now." He said, inputting his opinion on the topic of Konohagakure's destruction. This was actually going to be used as a way to get Kino's revenge, while still allowing this one to complete his plans on destroying it, most likely anyways.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 pm
His eyes, he could feel the power settling in quite nicely, it was almost time to remove the bandages and finally gaze upon the world. He carefully listened to Zachariah's story about learning about the legendary jutsu and creating a weaker variant of the jutsu. Even though it was weaker, its power was still very clear and obvious. Zachariah's statements about Itsuka not caring for Kumogakure no Sato seemed to hold strong, Itsuka didn't seem like the loyal type so the claim was very believable, however the issue was with all the information gathered about Konohagakure no Sato and Kino finally speaking only to discuss attacking Konohagakure. It was something that he could not completely commit himself to doing. Even having discussed with Zachariah about destroying Konohagakure, he had been given time to sit on the idea and decide against taking action to attack the village.

Having let everyone speak, it was his turn. "Well, first of all, I thank you for sharing some detail about how you came upon this jutsu that you are using. The information about Itsuka Senju seems to be sad but very true. The issue I have, and we're already discussed this some, but I cannot commit myself to attack Konohagakure. I feel as though Viper Uchiha has the power to fix the village and remove its corruption. Although Kino seems to want to attack, he was killed during Konohagakure's attack and he does not have any memories after that as he was dead. Things have changed since then, and as Raikage I cannot start war like this. I still wish for us to talk to Viper Uchiha himself before deciding anything. If at all possible I would like to hold a Kage Summit to discuss corruption issues with all the Kages." he explained, touching base with things that were said. "There was something that I was curious about Zachariah, as you mentioned before about wanting to be considered as one of the Five Kage of Major Villages, I would like for that to happen but not at the price of Konohagakure's destruction. Perhaps there is another village you would be willing to replace in the time being?" he added the last part to help provide Zachariah with some reason to at the very least delay his attack on Konohagakure, with Kurisu still feeling as though Viper was a different type of Hokage, one that would not be corrupt like the rest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum