Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private]

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:14 pm
This was in interesting batch of info. "Before I discuss things further, I feel like, seeing as you already know of my jutsu, for the sake of building trust, I should show you how it is cast." Zachariah disappeared into a puff of smoke, into a land of holograms. Then Itsuka collapsed to the floor. Zachariah saw this as when he had infected Kilik and Takisho, he had infected Itsuka as well. It confused him, but he figured that it must be one of the weaknesses of his technique. He moved over towards the half naked body of Mishu. The strange urges that had gripped his body would finally be met. He wrapped them both in a pocket of time that moved much faster than the outside world. Within less than three hundreths of a second in the real world, Zachariah and Mishu would have spent what felt like ten, maybe even twenty, minutes doing the deed. Zachariah stepped out of the time bubble, and Mishu would age another five day in less than a second. He himself would feel an hour pass in the same time. Then, knowing that, despite how much he had yearned for it, he completed the deed faster this time. He once again stepped out of the bubble. Then, time began to race for Mishu. Months passed in the course of seconds. The bulge grew. Soon, nine seconds had passed in the outside world, while nine months had passed to Mishu. Cries of pain were heard as she pushed. Even this, however, was sped up. Then came the final step. The girl's body returned to its original state, healing the damage of pregnancy and of aging nine months, while she dressed, as Zachariah looked at the child. It entered its own time bubble, aging three decades in just under four seconds. The child had grown to a man, but he was insane. He knew no language, knew of nothing but himself and the flesh like statues that had remained unmoving for so long. He was a pitiful sight. Only the most loving, or most spiteful, of fathers would not want their son put out of such misery. Zachariah was neither. As such, he grabbed the man around the neck. His hands squeezed. Within moments, the man would cease to think what little thoughts he had once had. However, his body would remain functioning for several minutes at the least, long enough for him to be used to show how the technique functioned. He returned to the real world, using the lanterns inside Itsuka as the doorway. On his shoulders was the child who had lived through life as nothing more than an enigma, alone, with no one to talk to, nor nothing to talk with, surrounded by an unchanging, noninteractive world. "Before you ask, this man has recently lost all primary brain functionality. Moreso, however, all essential brain function is shutting down. Even if this were prevented, he would exist in a coma he would never leave. He knew this was coming, and volunteered to let his body be used once such time came." He placed the body on the floor. Then, he took off his backpack and placed it on the floor in front of him. A whirring began as three puffs were heard. The whirring stopped at the thirg puff. On the pack were two eyes and a vial of blood. Zachariah looked them over as the motes floated through the smoke, filling the immediate vacinity. To his immediate side was Kino. A short distance in front of him, no more than nine or ten feet, sat the raikage. "Before you ask who these belong to, I must give you some more information. See, when you mentioned the name of Takisho, I jumped a little. I have an informant in the Akatsuki. Yes, the Akatsuki. They are back. But that is besides the point. Takisho was a member of the Akatsuki. So was the owner of one of these eyes," he said, pointing at the eyes on his pack. "The other eye belongs to someone I knew, and the blood belongs to a jinchuuriki." The eyes were too crushed to be able to be recognized as the same, or maybe even recognized as eyes, so Zachariah was safe in the fact that his half truths would remain unnoticed. "When I say Jinchuuriki, I mean it. This person," he said, pointing at Itsuka, "has five in his space time migration universe; four of this dimension, one of another. They were claimed by my informant after Takisho and the owner of that eye, the leader of the Akatsuki, were killed by the Hokage. Hold comments until I am complete. So, I suspect that, based on the information from my informant, it is safe to assume that Kilik was not the most trusting, nor the most trustworthy. I feel that he may be hiding something outside of the bases. But that is yet another side topic that must be discussed later. So, back to showing you how the jutsu is cast. You start by placing the body on the ground. Then, on a special scroll which I just got out of my pack, you place the DNA sample. I will use the blood of the jinchuuriki for the example. So, by placing the dna on the scroll and activating the technique, this pattern appears on the floor. The body at the center there will unfortunately experience pain. However, it is a physical reaction we shall see. He is without emotion, without thought. So now, you see how the dust collects around his body, transforming him? And there we go. The jinchuuriki is once again alive, sans Bijuu that is. So, the last step is to take this seal, which I have also removed from my pack, and attach it to a kunai, which I actually need to take from Itsuka unfortunately, and stick it in the back of their head, like so. Now they are fully revived and under my control. They have the same downsides as the original jutsu of Impure World Resurrection, but they also have ones not found in that jutsu. As such, I have named my technique separately, and call it Tainted Midgard Resurgence, or TMR for short. I have one other summon, being Mishu Uchiha, who I have summoned here. She is another Jinchuuriki. I was not able to save these two from the wrath of the Akatsuki, unfortunately. However, they have been reborn into immortal bodies that I shall often let live their own lives. So, Now that I have shown you how this all works, I assume you caught that the Hokage killed the Akatsuki members. It is for that reason that I feel the same as you do, Raikage sama, and must disagree with you, Kino. And, on claiming the spot of another village, I personally do not see how Iwagakure is considered one. It has long since been forgotten by history, lacking even a leader, making a gokage summit impossible." That is where Zachariah would end his talking, and allow the other two to respond.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting In The Raikage's Office [Private]

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm
Kino had continued to listen, as the Raikage would mention not agreeing with Kino on attacking the village known as Konohagakure. Kino had sighed, as he suggested the leader of skyscraper to attack an innocent village who had commited no crimes rather than destroying a village who had murdered people in the past, people from this village. Soon, he would watch as the leader of skyscraper demonstrated his jutsu. He rather ignored it. [Short, since I was rushed <_<]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm
The time was now, the eyes felt no more pain, in the place of the pain was a sensation of power emitting from the legendary eyes. He needed his eyesight for witnessing Zachariah show off the power of his jutsu that he was talking about. Knowing that his eyes were ready to view the world, he decided to remove the bandages. He sensed Zachariah’s chakra seemingly vanish and then heard Itsuka’s body hit the ground. Taking advantage of the brief moment in which Zachariah had seemed to vanish, his hands reached up to his head, pulling back the cloth veil that hide his face and unwrapped the bandages around his eyes. His eyes were different from before, being those of a legendary Uchiha, the pupil and iris of his eyes having a completely different look. Blood red color pooled his iris with the pupil of his eye losing its round shape with points coming off of it. Flanking around the sides of the pupil within the blood red color was pedal shapes pointing out from the pupil and coming to an end at the edge of the iris. He hoped that if this had actually been his sharingan then it would not develop into what was basically a flower shape, but this was Nashua Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan so there was no choice. At this point he was listening to Zachariah explain in detail how the jutsu worked, having brought back a strange man to use for the jutsu. It was highly surprising to hear that within Itsuka’s other dimension, but that was something that could be discussed at a later time. He didn’t know the significance of fact that Zachariah in reality had possession of five Bijuu, but he trusted the man and that made a difference.

What caught his attention was the fact that Takisho was part of Akatsuki and had been killed by Viper Uchiha, along with Viper also having killed the Akatsuki leader. It was nice to hear that the actions Viper had taken made Zachariah decide not to continue with the planned attack on Konohagakure no Sato, clearly Viper was different from previous rulers of Konohagakure. He had few words to say about the jutsu being shown nor did he have much to say about Takisho and the Akatsuki leader being killed. His focus turned towards the talk about Iwagakure. “I appreciate that demonstration of your jutsu along with the surprising information that you have told me. I am surprised to hear about Akatsuki returning and just as surprised to hear about you having possession of five bijuu. It makes me happy to hear that you don’t want to attack Konohagakure no Sato any longer. I will admit that there could still be a chance that Viper Uchiha towards to the darkness, but for now he walks a better path and I like the idea of seeing how his time as Hokage turns out. Mark my words, if the day comes that he does turn down a dark path we shall end him, but I don’t see him turning to darkness.” He said, addressing the earlier statements, giving a slight sigh. His Mangekyou Sharingan gaze looked at Kino Uchiha before looking back at Zachariah. “Now, as you can probably see, I have the Mangekyou Sharingan that Itsuka Senju had, which I know from what Viper Uchiha told me, these are the eyes of Nashua Uchiha.” He paused for a moment, glancing over at Kino Uchiha, wondering how Kino would react to know that Nashua Uchiha’s eyes were still around in the world. “These eyes, I assume they shall help out greatly with the idea that you suggested. Iwagakure does not seem to have much of a need to be part of the Five Major Villages, and yes without a Tsuchikage there is no chance of a Gokage Summit. I would be willing to offer my entire power to help you replace Iwagakure and take the spot among the Five Kages. I feel as though we should follow through with an attack immediately, I’m somewhat eager to test out the visional prowess of these eyes.” He finished his statement, the urge to test the power of these new eyes filling his mind. If all went according to plans, Iwagakure would be removed from the status of being a Major Village and Skyscraper would take that place with Zachariah being regarded as a Kage.

Nashua's Mangekyou Sharingan:

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 am
{Giving major props to Kurisu for Eddie Rath's Sharingan song, perfect fit! XD
Voting up on your post just for that XD}
Z Ne
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm
"Nice eyes," he said realizing that the eye samples he had back in his village belonged to Nashua Uchiha. A previous hokage, ripe for the reviving. That was too good to be true. Then a thought came into his head. Way back when, there had been a revival of kage. That was a great idea that Zachariah would have to look into. But that was besides the point. "I do not think we should destroy Iwa. How about we just stroll in and take over? I doubt anyone could resist." He thought a moment. "On a side note, I may send my Akatsuki infiltrator instead of me to most if not all events such as this. We possess the same powers essentially, and I have drawn a special contract with him such that he can control the summons as if he were me." A thought occured to him. "Might I also borrow slash keep an unmarked anbu mask or two?"
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm
‘I
appreciate that demonstration of your jutsu along with the surprising
information that you have told me. I am surprised to hear about Akatsuki
returning and just as surprised to hear about you having possession of five
bijuu. It makes me happy to hear that you don’t want to attack Konohagakure no
Sato any longer. I will admit that there could still be a chance that Viper
Uchiha towards to the darkness, but for now he walks a better path and I like
the idea of seeing how his time as Hokage turns out. Mark my words, if the day
comes that he does turn down a dark path we shall end him, but I don’t see him
turning to darkness.’ He heard the Raikage speak, while Kino had his eyes shut.
He was half asleep, he could barely pay attention. ‘Now, as you can probably
see, I have the Mangekyou Sharingan that Itsuka Senju had, which I know from
what Viper Uchiha told me, these are the eyes of Nashua Uchiha.’ He began to
drift off in the land of dreams, just barely hearing the sentence. His head
bent forward, as he slightly fell asleep, the words “Nashua Uchiha” stayed in
his head from the last sentence said, his head pulled back, his eyes opened up
to the third tomoe, as Kino was slightly ready to beat the shit out of someone.
Seeing nothing, he simply yawned and began to close his eyes again.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 pm
Kurisu listened as Zachariah spoke and Kino seemed to have fallen asleep. "Okay I agree, we'll handle it more peacefully, I don't seem them fighting back either." he said, acknowledge Zachairah's words. He reached into his desk and grabbed two ANBU masks that he still on hand from a while ago and tossed them at Zachariah. "You can keep them I don't mind. I'm gonna get ready to go to Iwagakure no Sato. I guess I'll see you there soon." he said, leaning back in his desk, his Mangekyou Sharingan deactivating and becoming coal black eyes that he was not used to, being different from his normal icy blue eyes.
Z Ne
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 pm
"I shall see you there" Zachariah said as he walked over to his tainted midgard resurgents. The coffins came up to reclaim al save Itsuka, before Itsuka grabbed Zachariah on the shoulder. In a few moments, they were gone in a swirl, near the village of Kirigakure. Zachariah had brought them here so as to allow himself to talk with the mizukage. He tested out the jutsu he had just recently trained, making his body as hard as diamonds. His skin darkened as the brand new jutsu transformed him. He released it, returning his body to normal. This was a simple thing to do to give himself a great boost in battle. He now had access to both great defensive abilities and great offensive abilities. He could basically stand still, invulnerable to most attacks, while his summons had their way with the enemy. It was a truly glorious realization, and he was happy to have it. It would be quite useful.

2200 words in this topic. Neutral Spear bought, 5 JP from Itsuka plus 10 from this training plus my five used to purchase.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum