Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Inazuma
Inazuma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2900

The Others! A-Rank Mission Empty The Others! A-Rank Mission

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 am
This is a work in progress, I will remove this and post when this is completed.. Thank you!

Inazuma tapped her foot impatiently, back pressed against the large white-washed wall that ran around Kirigakure. She sat not five feet from the gate, waiting patiently on a partner she was supposed to be working with. All she had been told was that in attempts to establish better relations with the other nations and villages, she would be paired with a visiting shinobi. Today, Ina was grouped with a ninja from the Iagakure. She had never been there, or heard much about it, although admittedly she did not give it much thought... "I hope he's here soon, I'm not sure ho much longer that vessel will be hear again.

(Short I know, just want to get things started...)

Last edited by Inazuma on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

The Others! A-Rank Mission Empty Re: The Others! A-Rank Mission

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 am
[OOC: Well...actually...he's from Iwagakure currently, an Iwa ninja. His hometown is at Volcano but he left his hometown, when he's about 3 years old or so and he settled in Iwagakure]

Sound of panting can be heard as the man is running and breathing heavily. It took him awhile to travel from Iwagakure to Kirigakure and worst of all...he's slightly late for when he left from Iwagakure. It took him some time running, and he couldn't stop at all since he's already late to start off with. He rested sometime, leaning himself against some rock, but he didn't let his lung catchs air in time because he ran again, breathing heavily.

It's funny how he ends up late, it's funny...funny how he ends up late because of some cat. He was preparing himself for the journey to Kirigakure and the cat suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It stole his beloved, Beanie...that he has been wearing all this time. He chased for the cat, and it took him some time to get the Beanie Back, return to his house and grt ready for the journey. It's a pain.

He's now running...taking off his beanie, holding it in his right hand since he always did it once he's serious or something urgent. He about to fall down as the gate of Kirigakure come to his sight, as he sat down on the ground out of tireness. He breathed heavily, and sigh in relieved afterward.

He walked toward the woman who's waiting for him within the Kirigakure Headband. He walked closer to him, putting his beanie on all the way. His hair is pretty messy without the beanie and he's sweating most of the place. "Sorry...i'm...late" said Meizu, still breathing heavily.
Inazuma
Inazuma
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am
(OOC: Ok, so short again, but I'm new to working with someone. Am I allowed to play your character slightly? I just mean to move the story along... You know, simple things. And of course you can play mine for little things like that.)

As Ina sat continuing her wait for the Iwa-nin she peered aimlessly around, looking for anyone approaching. Several minutes passed as she looked out, and then she saw him. A figure running from afar was slowly coming into view, until 50 or so yeards aay he stopped to walk. He adjusted his beanie over his brow, sweat falling from his face. "Sorry... I'm... late..." he spoke between deep breathes of air. Inazuma was less than pleased, already having spent too much time at this gate today. She shook her head slightly, pushing herself from the wall she had posted up on. "Hi... I'm Raiu Inazuma, and you are late... If you don't mind, I'd like to go ahead and get this started. We can fill in the pleasantries on the way, but we have a missing jounin and a very unusual situation... "

With that, the young chuunin twisted around heading away from Kirigakure, her cloak flapping behind her. With a steady pace she began to walk from the silent Iwagakure ninja. "You coming?"
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm
[OOC: Lawl, i forgot Words Count]

Meizu heard the woman telling her name. He raised his eyesbrow before brushing the back of his head, chuckling. "Oh right, mine is Meizu...Meizu Zye" said Meizu. Within the last name of his, he's somewhat disappointed. Disappointed on why he ends up in the Zye family, on why he ends up in a house all by himself, from birth. He knows that his relative is there somewhere in this world, and he soon would set out to find out that truth of his. The Zye's Truth. He doesn't knows the bloodline of his family yet, and he doesn't knows the clan element yet, all he knows is the fire burning inside his body...the Fire Elemenet.

Come to think of it, perhap, the element itself is chosen by the personality of each ninja. Like he himself, Fire. Yeah, yeah...he's not aggressive. To begin with, which part of fireis aggressive? Bruning? Lighting? No. Yes..Fire is agresssive, agreessive when they're trying to light the hope inside human's heart, the light of hope. Fire can also lit up a dark room, filled with darkness.

Meizu noticed Raiu walking away, perhap she wanted to end the mission quick. He too..wanted to does the same. He doesn't wants to spend much time on, just some mission, he knows it's a dangerous one since it's A Rank and he never complete a mission this high before even though he's a Chuunin, h's slightly scared deep down, but his face seem to have the word "Bring it on!" written everywhere. The scent of danger taste great...at least for him.

Meizu heard the question before starting to follows. "Yes, yes, that's obvious, ain't it" said Meizu within no purpose in insulting or whatever.

______
Words Count (in total from the start) : 836/2000
Inazuma
Inazuma
Citizen

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 pm
“Alrighty then… nice to meet you Meizu,” Inazuma spoke continuing to walk away. "The site was reported not too far away; only a mile or so from the village.” With that Ina took off into the woods nearby racing towards her goal, her new companion in close tow. She thought to herself, “Damn this is troublesome… although if I do run into any problems, having some support will come I handy,” She furrowed her brow, annoyed at this ne program they had started between villages, “Let’s just hope that these Iwagakure ninja are as strong as people say.”

For several more minutes the ninjas ran, quickly approaching the area in suspect. As the two got closer they dropped low, moving quietly along the forest floor. Up ahead the sound of whirling and clicks could be heard. Reaching a small thicket the young ninja extended her hands, parting the foliage. As she did so a small clearing came into view. Inazuma looked around for a moment and gasped, quickly replacing the scenery she had adjusted. “What is it?” inquire Meizu anxiously.

“I… don’t know… Just look…” replied a wide-eyed Ina.

Word Count: 1,025
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Meizu followed Inazuma as she walked ahead of him. He's not that kind of guy to lead things, yes, he's lack of leadership skill. Although that, he's actually one Arrogant guy when it come to fighting but slightly nervous and low when it come communication with other people. Indeed, that's one strange personality, but that's what Meizu the way he is. He's liked, due to the bright smile, cheerful manner and all that encouraging stuff. He didn't carry hatred within him although he received such a painful history where he's all by himself, and swallowed b the dark many time. He hate darkness...everything were vague in there..there's no way out, it's pitch black. He doesn't wants to return to the Darkness. That's why he's here today, not seeking the reason why his parent were killed, not finding his older brother the one who was captured, which is now causing havoc as known as the Akatsuki Leader and the one who's now making name in Konohagakure which is what his knowledge never able to reach it, and he never able to get into those guys, not knowing that they're so closed to them, if only he get a little further into the news, he would cactually knows who he is, and who he belong to. He did it on purpose, not giving a damn about it. Once again--it's because he hated darkness...he's too scared to face the truth.

Meizu noticed Inazuma gasped, and he roared, not too high with his word, but slightly worried because it's too sudden. "What is it?" inquired Meizu.

He heard the answer, but he didn't listen to it fully because he had glanced way back then when he asked. What he saw wasn't much of what he expected. What he seen is only...a ball..with smoke from it...digging into the ground. He knows that's shocking but he wouldn't expect it to be much surprising toward Inazuma. Perhap...Inazuma...seen something else.

Meizu shrugged before walking toward the ball, turning at Inazuma. "Don't act too surprising and worried, it's just a ball, moron" said Meizu, raised his eyesbrow. He accidently left down his guard not knowing that there might be danger approaching him.

Citizen

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:21 pm
"Hey!" Ina called in a hushed whisper, "Get back here, you want to get yourself killed?"

"Don't act too suprising and worried, it's just a ball, moron."

She watched from a safe distance while the ninja from Iwagakure went hastily ahead. As he approached the spinning orb Ina noticed movement. And then, from out of the bushes, a small green thing emerged with a rounded almond shaped head and five black eyes that shone like glass in the light. It grasped at Meizu, giving Inazuma little time to react. Thinking quickly she leapt out of her cover towards the creature, tackling it hard. She quickly jumped back, instinctually raising her arms to protect Meizu. She lowered them quickly as she noticed what she was doing, standing straight next to her new partner. The creature began to stand, pushing off the ground. It spoke in clicks and exotic tones she'd never heard before. She looked over at Meizu asking, “What is that thing? In all my studies I’ve never encountered something like this before…” The creature now stood straight, standing at no more than 5’ and 90 pounds. It had a short skinny body with long, spindly legs and small arms. It was a very non-threatening creature by appearance but the very nature of this encounter was terrifying to the young shinobi. “What should we do?”

Word Count: 1,627/ 2,000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum