Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

C Rank Mission Empty C Rank Mission

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 am
Mission Name: Missing Lunch
Type: Intel
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 600
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 700 Ryo

Task: Someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run.

Yusuke received a mission as he was told that he is suppose to take this mission on alone becuase most of the shinobis from their village have been out doing mission so he is the only one to take on this C rank mission. "Yusuke today you will be doing a C rank mission all by yourself and since this mission is rather easy we can't afford to waste higher ninja in the village to take on the mission ok let's not waste time and i will explain the mission to you, the mission say someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run and you are expected to give us a preport after the mission remember althoug this mission is easy but you should not take it too easy" Yusuke nods as he said "ok i understand and i will not let my guard down because this mission is easy". Yusuke walks out of the mission office as he heads back home to prepare his equipment "hmm ok now i need a map , compass and also some ninja tools" as Yusuke was ready to set off out to the mission. Yusuke would walks pass and out to the place that was reported the incident happen as he headed out to the location that he was told from the report "ok it should be somewhere here". Yusuke started by scouting the place which was actually quite hard because in the report there was no lead to the one that stole from them and for someone to steal from villages and citizen he could understand but from the shinobis? Yusuke knew that if they were able to do that then the thief should be quite skill and would not leave much for peopl to find them. Yusuke took quite a while to look around those place that have been reported one by one but has yet to have any lead on the one who stole the items. Yusuke needed a little bit of luck which he got it and that was when he sees a girl sneaking around of the villagers house so Yusuke decided that it was best to take a look at what teh girl was doing before doing anything.

Yusuke saw the grl sneaking into one of the villagers house as she was obviously the thief but she was fast. Yuske follow the girl from house to house as he wanted also to see how the girl was able to out smart the shinobis in the village and she looks like she ws just a little older then he was but where did she learn all those skill. Yusuke then followed her and finally the girl came to one of the shinobi office as she sneaks right in as Yusuke thinks to himself (she is really fast and the way she move is was like she have learn ninja arts but if she did learn then why was she not a shinobi for the village) thinking so much would be usless now as the girl moves away from the office Yusuke followered her to anearby sewer as the girl leaps right in and seems to be lining in the sewer, Yusuke decided it that he should follow the girl as he also leaps right in. Yusuke had to be really careful as he would be found out because of the water which might give him away Yusuke then follow her as he turns left and right but Yusuke also left a marking to lead him back up if he was lost in the sewer finally Yusuke stop as he hides himself and see what was going on the girl seems to be feeding one old lady which the girl calls her grandmother, after witnessing everything Yusuke decided that he should report back to the village but he was also thinking of something that he could help the girl out.

wc:693

Mission Name: To the pits
Word Count Requirements: 700
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 500 Ryo

Task: There have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught.

After the previous mission Yusuke took a little rest as he was told that there is another mission coming up for him and like the previous mission he will be doing the mission alone as the village could not afford to lend shinobis off easy mission but as far as this goes a mission which was Rank C or lower but to a ninja like Yusuke as he was a genin it may be quite hard but Yusuke had to prove himself because he wanted to advance through the ninja rank fast as most of his friends are already either a chuunin or jounin as Yusuke was the only one that was still a genin. Yusuke then decided to take his lunch at a near stall after his lunch Yusuke return to the mission office as he was told early after his first mission that the village requires him to do another one for the day "Yusuke reporting here for another mission", the mission officer said to Yusuke "Yusuke today you will be doing another C rank mission all by yourself and since this mission and right now we can't afford to waste higher ninja in the village to take on the mission which i think i have told you eariler now i will explain the mission to you, there have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught. "alright then since i have brief you on the mission that is all" Yusuke looks at the mission officer and said "ok i will take my leave now". Yusuke had notice that recently the village have alot of activity which was either illegal or people are are try to start them up plus the crime rate are really going high although Yusuke was no one to question how the goverment does their job.

Yusuke then decided that it was best to start somewhere around the more abandon places in the village, Yusuke arrives at the back ally of the village all seems quiet except a few people fighting and beating up a young man. Yusuke had to step in to help the guy. Yusuke use a shunshin no jutsu to appear right in the middle of the fight as he save the young man and ask those people who was beating the guy up why they are doing this. The group of people said that the young man owe them money and they were hire to teach him a lesson as the young man kept saying "i will return the money but could you guys give me some time because i will only get my wage next week and i promise to pay you once they money is given to me". Yusuke then told the group of guy "ok now if you kill him then you guys will not even have a single cent from him why no give him one more week and you guys might still be able to get the money after some discussion they were willing to give him one more week as the mens walks away. Yusuke tells the young man that he didn't know why he owes the money but if he don't return like he promise then he won't be able to save him the next time as the guy was walking away he heard him saying something about a animal fight arena. Yusuke stop the man asking him what he just said the young man told Yusuke that he was handling the animal and taking care of them and that those man was hire by the leader to ask him to pay for the animal that was dead while under his care and said that he didn;t wanted to do it but because of his father had owe them money and won't let him go until he pays up for the debt and the dead animal. Yusuke decided that to go take a look and see if the place really exist as he make his way to report the mission to the office and as part of the mission the village will help the man out for giving the information of the arena

wc:718
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

C Rank Mission Empty Re: C Rank Mission

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am
Approved for appropriate rewards
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:44 am
Repeatable? Yes

Task: Someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run.

Yusuke opens his eyes as he was woken up by his alarm clock as he reaches out his hand to stop the clock from ringing as he looks up at the celling for a while before sitting up and scretching his head thinking (alright then i think i should get myself wash up and then head over to the mission office and see if they have any mission for me well after yesterday's mission i am quite tired). Yusuke then wakes over to the washroom as he brushes his teeth and wash himself up, walking out to have his breakfast as he was really hungry and will need to eat up to have the strength to do anymore mission. After eating Yusuke walks out from his home and headed to the mission office, Yusuke heads up the office and went over to the person incharge of given out mission. "Hey there i am here for my mission i hear that there was a mission for me" said Yusuke as he waited for the mission officer to brief him on the mission. "ok here is the mission detail someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run if you undertand what i mean then you may carry on". Yusuke agreed to take the mission up as he carries out the mission Yusuke was told that he should start with the villagers and get more information. Yusuke then started with the villagers in the village as they said that the food were all missing and the kitchen was in a mess everytime they enter in the morning as Yusuke then decided that he would move on to ask the citizen from the village as what they said was the same Yusuke then started to get suspicious as he suspect that the thief strikes at night but he should not jump to conclusion as he needs to get more information out from the shinobis from their village. After asking the shinobis what happen Yusuke now confirms that the thief strikes at night as he decided that he would plan a ambush at night when the thief. As night draws near Yusuke decided that he would strike near the villagers kitchen since it was always them who reported Yusuke waited for quite some time as there was no sign of the thief as it came to midnight which there was movement as Yusuke was hiding and not leting anyone find out theat he was hiding there as there was noises in the kitchen and it seems like the thief was look for something as Yusuke took a peek right from the window it was actually some cats trying to find food but Yusuke wanted to find out where the cats come from as he waited for them to finish looking before following them to their hide out. Yusuke followed the cat but he can't get too close as the group of cats will notice him until coming to a rubbish area when there were alot of cats that was straying around Yusuke then knew that it was the cat looking for food from different area as he reported in the mission to the mission office as they thought of something to keep the cats from stealing and will try to find a sae place for the cats and some of the opotion might be for people to adpot the cats if they are healthy.

wc:611
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am
Approved for appropriate rewards.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 am
Repeatable? Yes

Another day has pass since Yusuke have taught young genins how to handle mission but today they are going to try something harder which was to take up some C rank mission this is some good training for the genins as they advand further and to prepare them for harder mission Yusuke as usual would stand outside the mission office this time since they are going on a harder mission Yusuke told them to prepare whatever items they need for the mision after waiting for a while the genins shouws up and Yusuke kead them into the mission office and today's mission would be to handle thieves again. The report state Someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run. For this mission Yusuke wanted to workas a group as he had handle similar mission before the last time it was a cat that sneak into the house of the villagers this time Yusuke wanted to confirm that if the cats are well taken care of or are they out to steal food again. Yusuke then tells the genin "ok now the last time when i try to handle this similar mission it was the cat that when around stealing food and these cats ain't just normal cats they are fast and agile so make sure you guys dont let you guard down but if it is the cat's doing then we are going to do is to turn in the mission and let other to deal with the cat problem". Everyone agree as they follow Yusuke around the village, Yusuke want to check things so he took the genins to the place where he last saw the cats as they travel to the ally of one corner which they seems to live there there was no cats there but just when Yusuke was about to walk away he hear a nearby villager shouted that her food have been stolen as the group rushes to the scene and saw acat run pass and the cat was fast "ok now everyone i am sure it is the cat's doing let's try to follow the cat". Yusuke follow closely as he was sure that it was the cat that stole the food in his mind he was thinking (hmm the last time i remember filing in a report and the animal welfare took care of the cats so why are there cats around stealing and maybe there is another bredding ground that they are hiding but i hope i am wrong this time). Yusuke then sees the cat stop as he did toowhile hiding behind a low wall he sees the cat looking around almost as if the cat was making sure no one was following it. (hmm clever cat now they even learn how to scout just who taught them how to do all these. Yusuke also remember that in the report there are some ninja cats so it might just be they are teaching among themselves. After following the cat to a what looks like dump Yusuke was shock to see that there were hundreds of cats gathering for food and in his mind he was thinking how did they manage to breed that much for now Yusuke thinks that he show file another report on the cat that are breeding fast and they are stealing food to feed their young as of now there is nother Yusuke and his group can do but only to turn in the mission and report to the higher ups.

wc:626

Mission Name: To the pits
Word Count Requirements: 700
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 500 Ryo

Task: There have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught.

After the mission the group had finished Yusuke gave the team a debrief "ok guys i am sure from the last mission you have notice that there is nothing we can do because it is not the ninja's work to deal with the cat's so next time when you have similar mission make sure to note down everything in the report because this could help the village to pinpoint the location from the report that you guys gave me all three reports did not state why we were following the cat's because the mission we accepted was to find the thief and that is our mission it so that we manage to find out that it was the cat that steals the food so next time write down everything in details ok?" after the debrief Yusuke decided to treat the genins to have their lunch before taking up another mission. "Alright then guys let's take a twenty mintues break and then meet me outside the mission office" as everyone went ahead to do their own things during their free time soon it was time to take up another mission as Yusuke would wait for the genins outside the mission office but once he saw the genins he turns around as wave his hand asking everyone to follow him to take up another mission this time it state Task: There have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught. This time this mission is harder but it also teaches the genin how to deal with giving intels so Yusuke brings the genin out with him and their first stop was near a pet shop asking if they have notice anything suspicious going on the pet shop owner did not spot anything these few day so the only place now is to look fo illegel bets which in the village there are alot but the best place to look for them has to be a the back alley Yusuke manage to find out how this time the location of the animal fights as he tricks the man by saying he is intrested in the fight and willing to place big bets on them the genin were told to hide around the animal fights arena and obvious how they do it and who are the people involve and are there any familiar faces. Yusuke would then try to play along with the people that are hosting this event, the animals were mostly dogs and cats but Yusuke was still trying to find out who is the one who supplier of these animals but it was quite hard to track as there were alot of people around the arena then Yusuke manage to spot some villagers which are those drunks from the back ally so Yusuke decided that he would follow them as he hide himself in the shadows he was shock to see that the pet shop owner was the one and he was their boss. Yusuke continues to see what the guys are up to and there is more some of the village ninja are helping his to train the dogs and cats making them more skillful in battles as Yusuke was thinking to himself (i better report this as soon as possible this just cannot be right the village ninja are helping with illegal activities just to earn more money) Yusuke then manage to sneak out the place with the three genins. While turning in the mission the higher ups told Yusuke that they will have an investigation put up right away as it is serious when it comes to ninja helping with illegal activities. After the mission Yusuke gave the genin a debrief as to the mission they just did and told them that in future if there is such similar case they must be very careful because they are not up against normal villagers those criminals are aided by ninja's and some are at jounin level "well guys that is all for today's mission and just be careful in future in the mean time we should head over to the store over there for your dinner i want to reward you guys for doing a great job today you guys have taught me alot because this is the first time i am in charge of a mission".

wc:747
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am
Approved for appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum