Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[Mission] : A Rank : "Down Boy" Empty [Mission] : A Rank : "Down Boy"

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 am
"Damn that kid! If you die, i'll kill you dammit! Argh, i need to hurry up" said Laxus as he run. It seems that his right hand is gripping on a sheet of paper that seem to be a request paper, a mission paper to be precise. There's sweat now gushing out of his body, flowing all the way through his body soaking it wet. He's breathing heavily and it seems that he don't even get a chance to catch his breath anymore due to the fact that he's running non-stop. He seems to be in a rush for some reason.

Laxus suddenly tripped by a piece of wood getting in the way. He was too focused in the way ahead of him and keeping up his speed that he didn't even get to look what lay beneath him. He shows a struggling face before stumbling back up again, his lung didn't catch enough breath from the sudden fall after all and his c,othe are covered with dirt from the falling just now. "Damn i must hurry up or he would die for real, that kid owe me big time" said Laxus as he ran his way digging through the air and fighting against tiredness and all.

Flashback

"Laxus! You must save Xazer!" exclaimed one of the man. "Hmm..Xazer? What's wrong with him? Haha..i guess he's being bullied again!? Haha!" laughed Laxus. "No that's not it!" replied the old man. He extended his arm in a panicking way, giving him a piece of paper. Laxus chuckles at first, but when he saw what written on the mission paper he froze before starting to run to where the cliff are. "Damn that annoying kid! What was he thinking trying to commited suicide!?" said Laxus as he ran.

When he ran many memories of his time with Xazer popped up insid ehis mind. He can still remember it clearly, the memory with this nerdy weak boy. "Brother Laxus! You actually become a real ninja! Woah you're awesome!!" and that's one of the memory inside hsi mind. He can still remember this kid wanting to be a ninja just like him. He's always so close to Laxus after Kidan who's always close to him, like a brother, no they're brother actually.

"To think that, that cheerful little kid would commit suicide, he must be out of his mind! said Laxus before stopping at last. He able to catch his breath but he's still breathing heavily. He looks at the back of the kid who's now nearly at the verge of jumping down the cliff. Laxus thinks for a second before making his pose. Without doubt, it's Shadow Imitation Jutsu. He extended the shadow before contracting with Xazer's. The boy shocked, trying to back but he can't. "Wh--what's wrong!? Why can't u do anything, let me die already!" said Xazer before bursting out in tear.

"It's me..Laxus, the greatest and most handsome man in the world. As a king, i command you to stop commiting suicide" said Laxus. "Stop joking around, Brother Laxus! I just want to die! I have nothing left ahead of me! My destiny is finished! Inhave nothing left to live for now that my father also left this world! My existence alone is a burden!" shouted Xazer crying.

"Hoho..is that so..the reason why you wanted to die is because of your parent's dead? I never thought...you would be this stupid. Nothing to live for? Dumbass, what about your dream? You said you will become a ninja right? Now be one! You wanted to protect people right? Now go do it! You still have a dream uncompleted so don't you die yet!! What can you do by just dying!? Even your parent wouldn't be happy from your dead!! You mist stay happy and be strong dummy!!" said Laxus. He released the Shadow Imitation Jutsu out of the blue. "Now decide it on your own will, to live or to die. But as a remindee, if you jump, i'll jump after you and we'll all be dead, end of story." said Laxus looking serious. All of the sudden Xazer bursted out in tear and runs into Laxus hugging him tightly. So..he wanted to live after all. Laxus's word actually strucked him. We're not living for anything..we just live, that's better.

Words Count : 750/600
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum