Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

D-Rank I spy {Mission} Empty D-Rank I spy {Mission}

Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:34 pm
Spoiler:

Hisoa was standing around, when he got the message that he was assigned to a mission. With a smirk on his face. Hisoa would leap forward, and look at the information that was on the paper. " Well let's see what we have here! Ahh.. A patrol job? well this is nothing! I can do thing's like this in my sleep!" hisoa would then prepare for a long night. Walking around looking for any type of trouble. he would find his self the open village. it was full of citizens! walking around, doing stuff!  the only way, hisoa would be able to do this. If he would get upon higher grounds! maybe the roof tops? once he climb the stairs towards the roof top! hisoa would  lurk the village. making sure everything went by well! nobody wasn't starting nay drama or anything! with a leap to the next building. Hisoa would lurk towards that location as well. With nothing once again. Hisoa would sigh! " well looks like everything is going by smooth!  with a leap to the next building. Hisoa would check the alley. and the sewer! h e wanted to make sure, that he wasn't missing anything! once he did both of those thing's! hisoa would sigh. " okay nothing going in this village! I should get back and report the mission in! this is very good! tho i need to check the left side. Right seem to be going well!' hisoa stated as he leaped over to the left section of the building's! waiting to find anything weird or crazy!  but once again nothing. Hisoa was very happy to guard his village! with nothing going on and people seem to be happy. This was very great! With nothing seem to be going on! hisoa would sigh. " hmm... can't wait until the leader get's the good new's! he'll be excited! well hopefully anything don't happen. But with good new's like this! that'll put a smile over the leader face!" hisoa would say as leap to the other building then he leaped to the ground! walking by citizens. hisoa would have a big smile on his face. This was actually great! everything was going well nobody seem to be getting hurt tonight! so hisoa would wait for tomorrow to see what else the leader wanted! maybe another mission? who knows! With a smile on hisoa face. he would begin to smile, as he headed over to the leader place. But on the way there! he heard a women scream? was this a robbery? hisoa would leap to the left then right. and he was in the right side of the alley! looking around he saw one guy beating up this lady. " hey you stop it now!" hisoa said as eh charged forward and grab the guy. The jounin would then punch him in the throat then grab him by the back of his neck and pull his leg up. This would make the leg break into half! tho he would need medical attention. Once that was done. Hisoa would send the guy off to the hospital. With full guards around him. Once he was done! hisoa was able to send the guy off to jail! and the lady got away with only a few marks on her! but nothing major. With a smile on hisoa face. he would walk away laughing. This was a long night! now it was time for him to go get some rest at home and forget about thing's!

twc:582
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

D-Rank I spy {Mission} Empty Re: D-Rank I spy {Mission}

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Approved for 400 ryo and 3 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum