Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill] - Page 4 Empty Re: The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm
[Are you going to RP? I'm going to bust my chakra and not be able to move and breath normally, maybe taking a part of my life
Else, my Kirin WILL hit you if you don't rp that you surrender :P]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill] - Page 4 Empty Re: The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill]

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:10 pm
[Techs I have chakra arms and wings so I just fly into the trees and you can't find me]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:42 pm
[It's right now flying above us ... activate your chakra arms ... if you want.
It's not flying that much above us, close enough for you not to escape that is]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:55 pm
[Uhmm I don't need to get height -_-]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm
[I will post tomorrow (making an epic post)]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm
[I've waited several days so i could just post now and destroy your epic post]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 am
Evens didn't get any answer so he threw the Kirin down on Raito, thus injuring him alot and win the battle. Hence Evens' battle partner was not whiped out yet. Evens would now end the battle with Kirin flying in an incredible speed, untraceable and undodgeable.
Raito would fail and Evens would lay on the ground, not able to move nor speak.
But before the attack would hit Evens whispered. ''Victory''.

[Kirin used up]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 pm
[F U..I had school you know and I have lots of things to do IRL so don't get all bitchy with me-_- ]

Raito saw the guys hand move down and at that moment chakra arms went down and pushed him out of the way, Raito hadn't expected this to happen but he was flung to the side by the chakra arms and then stood there looking around for the kumo shinobi.

[Suck that!]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm
[You're definitely not able to dodge Kirin, just saying
SUCK THAT!]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 pm
[I don't think Evens should be able to use Kirin after all that battling, however, if its been cleared that he CAN use it, then its impossible to dodge (unless your faster then a bolt of lightning). You can only block it with something insanely godlike and powerful.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum