Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Shadows of Clouds(Spar/NKill/Kur and Kilik) Empty Re: The Shadows of Clouds(Spar/NKill/Kur and Kilik)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am
A Kage should usually keep himself close to his office and stay within the main confines of the village, after all what would happen if there were some type of an assault on the village. Kurisu was not that type of Kage, at least not yet. He was still young and inexperienced, most of all he was still in the part of his life where he was training to be extremely powerful through intense training. It was the result of being chosen to become Raikage at such a young age, but he had taken the pressure head on and was handling himself quite well for an inexperienced Kage. Most Kage had already trained their bodies to the point of being incredibly strong so that they would only go out for important reasons. Today Kurisu was doing that which most Kage had already done; he was out training just like any other shinobi would do. Out in the mountains on the outskirts of Kumogakure no Sato.

He had only been training for a few minutes when he felt a large presence of chakra seemingly not too far from where he was located. Might’ve been only one or two mountains away from where he was at. Jumping off the mountain top he was located at, he quickly flashed through the air towards a nearby mountain, closer to where he had felt the presence seemingly appear into the area. There he heard someone yell out “Hello!!! Anyone out there?” and it was a voice he had never heard before, although there might’ve still been some shinobi in the village that he couldn’t recognize by voice. Taking a few steps forward and looking over at another very close mountain, he could see a man standing on the mountainous area. He had never seen this shinobi before in his life and definitely never seen him before in Kumogakure. It was strange that someone would jump randomly be wandering through Kumogakure’s large mountains, but it was possible that this man was harmless. He remembered the missing-nin that attacked Konohagakure and remained on guard, there was always the chance that this shinobi was far from harmless and could very well have evil intentions. He couldn’t take too many chances in this confrontation.

“Hey over there, what are you doing out here?” he yelled out at the man. Kurisu himself would be very recognizable, not for his actual identity as Kurisu Ametsuchi, but as the Raikage of Kumogakure, due to his large traditional Raikage Hat that he worn nearly all the time. He figured that he needed to figure out what was going on with this shinobi and that it would be best if he took things slow and didn’t show hostility at first. “You okay?” he asked, trying to evaluate the current situation, depending on how the shinobi reacted to him, he’d be able to take the proper course of action to make sure that if there was some type of evil intention the man might have against Kumogakure, he would be sure to protect Kumogakure from any type of possible threat.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

The Shadows of Clouds(Spar/NKill/Kur and Kilik) Empty Re: The Shadows of Clouds(Spar/NKill/Kur and Kilik)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:52 am
He continued to study the man’s actions and kept his guard up, there was no sense in allowing himself to be blindsided and killed without so much of a fight, and he planned to make sure that if this man was a threat, he would be ready to strike at a moment’s notice. For now, things seemed to be playing out in a rather calm demeanor. He thought he heard the man saying something, but it seemed to be a whisper that was too quiet for his ears to hear the words clearly, although he had a strong sense of hearing and was able to pick up on a few key words. He could hear enough to make real sense out of anything but he did pick up on ‘my world’ and he was curious as to what the man meant by that, of course that would be a question for later.

Formalities were in order; clearly the man didn’t mean any harm at this point, unless it was in fact a façade that the man was putting up in order to do his own judgment of the situation. Regardless of how things were going to end, he played it nice at first, especially since the man did seem to understand the type of shinobi he was dealing with. One thing that stood out to him in the question the man posed about asking for his name was in the fact that the man seemed to show a decent amount of respect, which was something that he appreciated. “Figured you’d pick up on my Kage Title, anyways, I’m Kurisu Ametsuchi.” He answered, pausing for a moment wondering if putting his name out in the open was such a smart idea even if he was not very well known. “If you don’t mind me asking, since you’re in my territory, what is your name?” he carefully asked while pointing out that the man was technically about to be fully trespassing in Kumogakure no Sato, although they were deep enough in the mountains that it was still considered to be outside the village.

[Sorry for the shortness; tired and about to go to sleep lol]

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:04 am
His eyes never once strayed away from watching the male’s actions. At the moment he had a very small amount of trust for the man, due to the fact that there was no immediate sign of conflict, but their conversation had only just begun and he knew very well that within seconds this peaceful and quiet conversation could erupt into a full on battle. After hearing the man’s name of ‘Nate Terumi’ he didn’t think much of it, yet the last name sounded familiar. He was sure that he had heard the last name before and it only took a few seconds for him to realize that he had indeed heard that name before, albeit he knew very little surrounding the Clan that held that last name. He had read in various historical scrolls about old clans of the shinobi world, one of which was the Lava Release users of the Terumi Clan. Not much had been written regarding the clan, meaning that they were most likely a small and rare set of people, rumors surrounding the clan also claimed that not only could they use Lava Release, but there was a chance they also had Boil Release. He doubted the latter idea as it seemed almost impossible to him that someone could use two different merged elements, but there was always a possibility that it was true, so he stayed prepared for anything that the man might use in the event of a fight although he was mainly expecting only Lava Release type of attacks in that situation.

Staying quiet about possibly knowing a small and vague amount of detail about the Terumi Clan, he listened to the question that Nate had purposed. It was indeed a valid question for anyone to ask, why he would be outside of his village like this. He had come here for training, but admitting something like that as a Kage could possibly give off the idea that he was weak and an easy target. He knew for a fact that he wasn’t weak and that his training had made him much more formidable, but he in fact was still a step behind the traditionally experienced Kage that most people had come to expect. He did however have a reason that was still believable but didn’t give off the idea that he lacked a certain amount of power that one would try to obtain through extra training. “Fair question to ask, it’s been a little hectic in Kumogakure right now and I simply wanted to get some peace and quiet. I feel at home in these mountains and they are close enough to allow me to notice if someone attacks the village. Considering I can still show up to protect the village within seconds, I felt it was only fair that I get a little fresh air and take a break out here.” He said, lying about his intention of training, but it was partially true as he was swamped with work at the village. So much needed to be done and finalized after the way the village had been assaulted. “Also, what Kage would really need any guards? I wouldn’t really deserve the Title of Raikage if I had to have guards protecting me all the time. I’m the one that should do the protecting with the power that I have.” He calmly stated in reference to Nate’s comments about there being no guards around.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum