Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill] - Page 3 Empty Re: The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 pm
Raito saw the shinobi disappear while leaving a cloud behind, he then got up after slicing threw the cloud. "heheh some tricks don't work twice.." said Raito with a smirk as he ran towards the shinobi with a chidori in his one hand and a long whip like chakra in the other. He was preparing to give this shinobi a piece of shock treatment as it seemed but there was one switch in this jutsu, he would first smash his hands together and then a huge lightning like explosion would happen that would just rip through all the trees and its surroundings, this jutsu was used when the enemy was to far away to just chidori him, Raito knew whatever the Kumo ninja did he would be hit by this jutsu which reached for miles, it would also hit his cousin Asukari, "This is IT!!!!!!" shouted Raito as he smashed the two chidori's together.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill] - Page 3 Empty Re: The dragon in the leaves[Spar. Open. NKill]

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 am
[Which jutsu are you using? Just want to know since it goes for miles, but how long? about in a circle or in a front direction so it would be easier to rp :P]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori%3A_Thunder
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 am
Asukari saw all this happen and realised the technique his cousin was using. He had to intercept, or distract while there was still time.
He applied four handseals,"Fire release: Art of the fire sage technique, the touch me not!"
He took a deep breath and blew, a bunch of fire balls exploded from Asukari's mouth.
"this had to make him leap, the I would be able to strike him in the air with my shuriken," thought Asukari to himself.

Spoiler:
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am
[Raito, remember to set all the jutsus you're using in spoiler tags so we know what you're using. And what trick am i using again???]

Evens saw Raito getting closer with his chidori and the whip like chakra. Evens quickly made a Ram hand seal to live this turn and vanished in a cloud, using lots of his chakra to get out of reach of the Chidori Thunder.
In the mean time, Evens waited on the thunder to erupt so he could get back and stop the fight.

He remembered Asukari spitting fire balls at Raito, because he was concerned about Evens he would not notice the fire balls in time to get away, or ... Evens thought that.

[spoiler]
Body flicker technique
[\spoiler]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 am
Asukari realised the danger of the situation as soon as he saw Evens disappear. He decided to create a clone of himself to continue the jutsu while he evacuated with the body flicker technique.
Asukari applied the necessary hand seals and created a clone of himself. Then he disappeared in a cloud of smoke to take cover.
He hoped that the cloud had not caught Raito's attention....

Spoiler:
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm
[Since ... Raito havn't replied within 48 hours, we'll jump over him, as he just stood there after the Chidori Thunder]

The heavy thunder flew all over that area Evens was now looking at, destroying trees, devastating life at the area. Due to Evens chakra heavy Body Flicker, he was able to get far enough to not get too much hurt, but still hit by the thunder.
Seeing Asukari appearing not far from him he said
'' I'll finish the battle now!'' He said while running back with lightning chakra in his left arm, preparing an attack that can push Raito to the limit ...
It would not take long before getting to the destroyed field. He stood up on one of the leftover trees who was burned down by the Thunder, his hand still glowing and pointed up in the air, drawing thunder from the dark clouds of above.
A thunder dragon would quickly fly out of the skies, Kirin was the name and this would end the battle and give victory to Evens and Asukari, but this would also take lots of his leftover chakra...

The dragon would fly around the area of Evens and Raito, a single movement of Kirin could kill Raito now ... The speed of Kirin was not to dodge, even not with the body flicker ... Evens was also scared of Kirin, if it was used against him ... But Kirin was in his hand now, and Raito was the target ...
''Give up now or i'll strike!'' Evens yelled at Raito, hoping on him to give up because Evens would not like to kill him ...

[Word count: 1800]

Spoiler:
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm
[OOC:I'm sorry to bother at the moment, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have enough chakra to use Kirin. Based on it's a S Ranked jutsu and the following D-C Jutsu's you have used DID drain your chakra. According to your chakra number your currently at '61'. Yes you are able to use E-S jutsu but that does not mean your chakra is infinite.]

-Bee
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 pm
]but this would also take lots of his leftover chakra
I know I don't have infinite Chakra, but the one using C-ranked jutsu is my clone using it's chakra, I was only making the clone. still draining chakra, but not that much, I will be able to use Kirin, but it'l drain my leftovers to get back to the city, i'll be laying on the ground, not able to move ...
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 pm
[I say that you overused it because you did 1 E-rank, 1 D-rank,1 C-Rank so a S rank looks impossible at this point of time..so I advise that you don't use it..but that's me talking (the one whos getting hit by the attack) ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum