Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Caravan Raider Empty Caravan Raider

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 am
Having been given his mission Nietzsche was psyched he couldn’t believe his luck a: B-rank mission. Though the scale of which Nietzsche doubted he could handle on his own. He figured he could have maybe handled the eight genin on his own and come out the other side with some severe injuries, but the inclusion and possibility of two chunin showing up complicated the whole mission. Nietzsche knew he was going to need backup. At first he thought of Sameonna, but he figured she was going to be off on some big ANBU mission, so his mind instantly turned to Hikou. He would be perfect for the mission; his wide ranging wind attacks would be perfect to quickly knock out the genin no matter how fast they were. Nietzsche figured he would try to find Hikou at his house first, because it was still early in the morning.

Arriving at Hikou’s home Nietzsche started pounding on the door. “Hey, Taka! Time to wake up! Are ya up for a mission?” Nietzsche sat down on a chair that was sitting around and waited to see if Hikou was awake or if he was even there. While waiting he gazed out at the rising sun.

203/2400
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Caravan Raider Empty Re: Caravan Raider

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 am
I had maybe woken about an hour ago and decided it was time to buy myself some groceries. I went out and right as al the shops were opening,I bought all of the food I needed. I walked back home with three bags of groceries,all held by the strap on my left arm.As I walked home I grabbed an apple from a bag and cleaned it off before biting down into the apple. As I approached my home however I heard banging on the door and looked up to see Nietzsche at my door. "I've been awake for the past hour." I stated,walking over to my door. "As for a mission ill happily come,as soon as groceries put away." I said with a smile,knowing full well that if I didn't put them away,the destruction of Konoha would be child's ply of what my mother would do to me. "Be happy my mother isn't home at this early hour. She would have had your head on a platter and sent it to the sky." I said jokingly,walking inside my home and beginning to put groceries away.

[396/2400]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am
Nietzsche smiled as he saw Hikou walk up. Hikou’s mother sounded kinda scary Nietzsche decided to make a point of not to disturb her if he came calling again. Following Hikou into the house he started the conversation again: “So what do you know about the land of demons? We are headed there today. The mission is to capture a weapon caravan and take what ever weapon it contains. I have been doing the lead up missions for this one. So if you have any questions just ask. Oh and just so you know we are up against eight fast Genin and possibly two chunin. It won’t be easy, but if your coming with me meet at the ferry in about an hour.” Nietzsche didn’t have time to waste he still had to pack so he ran out the door not waiting for Hikou’s reply. The sun was almost over the horizon at this point and Nietzsche knew time was of the essence so he was leaving on that ferry with or without Hikou.

[555/2400]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 am
I finished putting away the groceries. "I guess I should grab all of my stuff." I said quietly to myself as I walked to my room and started to grab my stuff. I grabbed my pouch and attached it to the back of my pants ,hidden partially from my jacket, and I grabbed my new sword,the Jade Serpentblade and put it on my back, strapped to my back by the same thing that my headband was attached too. I wrote down a note to my mother,telling her I was going out on a mission and that I gathered the groceries for this week. I stretched a little and walked off to the ferry station. As I walked I looked up at the sky and put my hands behind my head as usual. The sky was clear today,it was going to be a good day I thought. I arrived at the ferry station and sat down,waiting for Nietzsche to appear. I watched the constant travel of people coming and going,and it wasn't even that late in the day,on the contrary it was rather quite early. I yawned as I sat and watched a happy couple walk by. "The Mist Village has improved a lot from way back when." I thought to myself as I smiled and sat back as much as possible,which wasn't far seeing as I had a sword on my back.

[794/2400]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 am
Jurai Akimichi Statistics:
Health: 11
Chakra: 31
Stamina: 12
Speed: 5
Strength: 51

Specializations: Melee, hand-to-hand combat. Frontline fighter, charges in and deals major damage.
Element(s): Earth, Fire

Gumo Akimichi Statistics:
Health: 11
Chakra: 31
Stamina: 12
Speed: 5
Strength: 51

Specializations: Melee, hand-to-hand combat. Frontline fighter, charges in and deals major damage.
Element(s): Water, Lightning

Jutsu For Both:
Multi-Size Technique
Mega Palm Thrust
Double Human Bullet Tank
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Running to the ferry Nietzsche scolded himself for taking too long to pack. He had misplaced his kunai and finally after turning his house upside down found them under his bed. Right now his only goal was to catch that ferry. Running through the streets Nietzsche could hear the slight toot of the ferry’s horn and the yell of sailors issing from the nearby boatyard. Almost tripping over himself and running into several people Nietzsche made it to the ferry and hopped on just in time. Pushing through the crowd he found Hikou tapping him on the shoulder from behind. “Sorry I’m late. Just had to find a few things. Are you ready for this? Once we get of the ferry the road we will be ambushing the caravan on will only be a half an hour away. So rest up now if you can.” The words spilled out of Nietzsche ‘s mouth rather quickly, due to the fact that he was a bit out of breath from running, but he hoped that Hikou understood him, as he was not in the mood for saying things twice. Nietzsche then proceeded to lay leisurely down over four seats in hopes of getting some sleep before the ferry landed; luckily the ferry wasn’t busy today.

[1007/2400]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm
I nodded as Nietzsche explained the situation,I knew I was ready and I was ready for the mission. I sat down on the ferry and put my hands behind my head as I waited for us to reach our location. I took the sword off my back though this time,so I could properly sit back, and I put it against the seat as I sat there. I waited for the ferry to come to a stop,I had always gotten my rest and ate to get my strength for each day.After awhile the ferry came to a stop,the entire way on the boat I sat and talked to a girl from a different village sitting with me. We got off the boat and I re-equipped my sword to my back and looked to Nietzsche. "Lets get going." I said,looking over at him and waiting for him to lead the way.

[1163/2400]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm
Nietzsche was pulled from his land of dreams by the halting of the ferry and Hikou’s voice. Jumping up from his seat Nietzsche walked off the boat. Quickly checking his map he found the way to the trade road. “Ok Taka lets get going.” Nietzsche started walking down an alleyway, which would lead onto the trade road at some point. Talking over his shoulder he briefed Hikou on the plan “Ok so as you know first up are those eight genin guarding the caravan we should try to take them out as fast as possible. Also we should try not to hurt the caravan itself too badly, because we need information from it. Should we take too long we will have to take on those chunins, which I don’t particularly care for, but if it comes to it we can’t let ourselves get hit.” Nietzsche was cut short as the two ninja arrived at the trade road. Nietzsche pointed over to some bushes by the road to indicate where they should hide and wait. The sun was already setting, Nietzsche figured the ferry ride had taken longer than expected. Now him and Hikou lie in wait.
[1359/2400]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm
I listened to Nietzsche and I prepared for our battle. I sat behind the bush with Nietzsche. I pulled out a tri-pointed kunai as we awaited for the caravan to pass by. We waited maybe about ten minutes before the caravan came into sight. "There it is." I said quietly to Nietzsche. I prepared my kunai. "We each take four then when Chunnin come we could split them up. They are rumored to be brother meaning they probably have great team work,and as chunnin they must have experience." I spoke. I waited for the caravan to get in the right spot and i kept my kunai in position and crouch stood. "It's time." I said as I jumped into action,landing softly on the top of the caravan. I looked at the units surrounding the caravan,2 in the seat up front,steering the caravan, then three on each side,one towards the front,middle then towards the end. I knew what to do.

I dropped down the back of the caravan and grabbed the back ninja on the right side and put my kunai to his throat and slit it. I whispered in his ear as I slit his throat. "Forgive me." I said,somewhat sad that I had to resort to killing for a mission,but I knew what had to be done. I proceeded with the mission. I went after the genin in the middle,right,I looked around at the dark area,the land of demons,how cheerful. I took a quick action and kicked the genin in the side of the head with my right foot and as it hit his head smashed against the caravan,knocking him out. The sound however alerted the rest in front of me.

I ran at the one in the front,right side, and jumped onto his back and stabbed my tri-kunai into his heart with my full force. It was a shame that these genin had to die but it has to be done. There was one more for me to take care of but the caravan began to speed it,it realized the situation. It began to go full speed but it wasn't good enough. I caught onto the side of the caravan and climbed up on top of it,my belly to the top of the caravan. I crawled my way quickly forward and prepared to take them both out. I took out my second kunai and kept one for each hand. I shoved each kunai int ones neck and took it out quickly,throwing the bodies over the side and pulling the cart to a stop.

[1803/2400]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm
Nietzsche nodded in agreement with Hikou. He also watched as Hikou ran out ahead to take down the first five genin—“Show off” Nietzsche thought to himself. At this point the caravan had stopped and the three remaining genin were quickly making their way towards Hikou. Nietzsche recalled that these genin lacked strength, but had amazing speed. So mustering all his speed Nietzsche dashed up behind Hikou to protect his back. He made it just in time to catch one of the genin’s attempts to stab Hikou in the back and pushed the genin back towards his comrades. Sighing Nietzsche pulled out his tanto in his right hand and two shuriken in his left hand. He prepared to take the three genin on. It was level ground so Nietzsche assumed a defensive stance.

The three genin came at him from different angles: one came from above, one from the front and the last one coming at Nietzsche from his right side. Nietzsche knew he would have to wait till the last second and his move would have to be flawless. The Genin were closing in quickly now each was about four feet away from Nietzsche. He knew now was the time to act. He threw the two shurikens up into the air aimed right at the genin from above. Then Nietzsche made a clean sweep of his tanto at the one in front of him. He managed to only make a thin, yet painful slice in the boy’s stomach, but it stopped the genin in his tracks. Finally Nietzsche followed through on his swing to the genin coming at his right flank. The sweep cut deep into the girl genin’s shin shattering a bone or two. Within seconds there was three thuds on the ground. Nietzsche’s analysis was that the genin he hit would be hurt and incapacitated, but not killed. “Ok Taka you search for the documents we need and those weapons. I am going to go tie these guys up over where we were hiding.” Nietzsche then proceeded to pull the three genin over to the tree tie them to it and gag them; Nietzsche saw no reason to kill them, besides he doubted they would know what had hit them. After that Nietzsche retuned to Hikou to check his progress. At this point dusk had fallen completely and visibility had been cut down, but to his surprise he could just barely make out two hulking figures making their way down the road: The two chunin. "Hey Taka we have company!"

[2226/2400]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum