Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Caravan Raider - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan Raider

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 am
I began to check throughout the caravan as Nietzsche was tieing up the genin. I found all of the nessicary evidence we needed and I put it into one of my inner jcket pockets. I then heard Nietzsche yell out to me. "Company? Yea I knew I didn't like the sound. I came outside the caravan and stood next to Nietzsche. "So I suppose you two are the Chunnin of this caravan." I spoke to them. I gripped my left hand around the hilt of my sword that was strapped to my back. I pulled my sword out and prepared for the battle of the chunnin. They began to speak. "I am Gumo Akimichi." The one on the left said. Then the right one spoke his name. "and I am Jurai Akimichi." I looked at the two of them. Me myself standing on the left side,Gumo straight ahead of me, I looked over at Nietzsche and whispered to him. "I'll take care of Gumo. You take Jurai. We'll have to be smart about this. If anything happends just take my jacket and do your best to escape. Best of luck." I said with a smile,dispite out situation. I ran to the left. "Come on Gumo! Bring it on." I yelled over at him,trying to lure him to me.

[2447/2400]
DONE WITH MISSION COUNT
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 am
Nietzsche grimaced as he came back and stood next to Taka. This was going to be where the real fight began. “Good luck” Nietzsche said briskly. His mind started to tick like clockwork, but while Nietzsche’s mind was ticking Jurai’s body was swelling. Swelling was not the right word: growing. “Watch it Taka. One hit to the chest and we are done for.” Nietzsche knew he had to split them up somehow. With that Nietzsche drew water from the ground. And waited the two giants were not in his radius of attack yet. The one called Jurai was now about two times his original size and twice as tall; so he uses an expansion jutsu? Nietzsche drew his tanto and gripped it in his right hand with a back hand hold on it. He then started to advance towards the giant, but took towards his left outside side. This, Nietzsche hoped, would force him to turn away from his partner and allow him and Hikou to attack these chunin separately. All Nietzsche did now was wait. He would let the giants make the first move; he was in no position to be aggressive.

[2640/2400]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 am
[Approved]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 am
I stood to the left size but I saw Jurai begin growing. "An expansion jutsu?" I thought to myself. "Or is he just gathering his strength. Either way Nietzsche can handle him." I continued to think. I held the sword in my left hand. Gumo flexed his arms and began to run at me,or atleast what I though was a run considering how he was moving but it was far to slow to be considered even a jog I believed. I stood still,a dark tree to my back. I waited for him to get within punching range and as he pulled back his right fist and I quickly one handed cartwheeled to the left. As I moved away I saw his fist hit the tree that WAS behind me. The tree broke into two peices,breaking apart where Gumo hit the tree. "That sure is one strong dude." I thought to myself as I prepared my blade to take down Gumo. I had to act quickly. Gumo was enraged that he missed and began to run at me once again. I began to pour a good amount of my chakra into the blade and I prepared for another strike. The blade was glowing green with the acid but I dont think Gumo really cared. All this one cared about was smashing stuff it seemed,mainly people probably. He came with the same running a before and swung his right arm at my head. I had to hit him but I also had to reduce damage. I stepped to my left slightly and jabbed my blade towards Gumo's heart. His punch however was still coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it either,even if I did stab him in his heart. As the sword jabbed into his heart,and the poisen was released, I felt his bone breaking punch hi my right shoulder. The entire right side of my body jerked but as I was being jerked away by the punch,I already did my damage and his heart was pierced. I watched Gumo drop to the ground. I dropped my sword and dropped to the ground and looked at my right shoulder out of the corner of my eye. "God damn it. He broke my shoulder I think." I said quietly to myself. I looked over at Nietzsche to make sure he was alright.

[3040/2400]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am
Nietzsche watched as Hikou took down Gumo while taking some considerable damage himself. Nietzsche then turned and faced his opponent. He couldn’t afford to get hurt right now, because Hikou would probably need medical attention. He knew he would have to finish fast as well. No sooner had he though this than he heard a grunt from Jurai and watched as he transformed into a rolling boulder. Nietzsche dived out of the way to the left. He quickly summoned up water from the ground and prepared for Jurai’s second go round. The spinning boulder came at Nietzsche again This time it was met by a large wall of water, which swallowed him up. “Good luck getting out of that!” Nietzsche yelled. But to his surprise the man started to cause ripples in the water ball he was in; Jurai was destroying Nietzsche’s jutsu with pure strength. I guess I have to go up to level five then thought Nietzsche. He poured all his chakra in thus stabilizing the water cacoon, which now floated a foot off the ground. Then Nietzsche activated his chakra scalpel and ran at the water ball striking low and deep into the chunin’s hamstrings. With that Nietzsche let go of the water jutsu, which allowed Jurai just enough time to slip forward and grab Nietzsche’s left foot and crush it in his hand. Nietzsche promptly ripped out his tanto and stabbed it deep into Jurai’s head causing his body go limp instantly. Nietzsche had a broken foot, but for the most part he was unscathed. Reaching down Nietzsche healed his foot partially and wrapped it up with his jacket strap to hold the bone in place. “You ok Taka?” Nietzsche limped over to him and started work on healing Hikou’s side. The mission was done; they could go home now.

[3343/2400]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 am
I nodded to Nietzsche. "Ya I'm fine,not something we can't deal with." I took off my jacket and used it as a sling to hold my arm. I put the sword back onto my back and stood up,holding some papers in my left hand. "This is all we need. Did the mission report say what to do with the 'merchandise' though?" I asked,looking at the fully loaded caravan.

[3414/2400]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 am
“Well we are supposed to take back the weapon prototypes on board and that’s about it otherwise the mission was not too detailed on what we do with the rest. Also supposedly we each get to keep one of these wind razor shurikens.” Nietzsche walked over to the caravan and pulled out a small wooden box. “Here they are.” Nietzsche took one for himself and tossed one to Hikou. The rest would be taken back to the mist village. “well I guess it is time to go. We have a ferry to catch if we want to be back anytime soon.” Nietzsche walked over to Hikou and helped him up and started walking.

[3527/2400]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 am
I caught onto the new shuriken and set off with Nietzsche back to the hidden mist. It was a good day,the first group mission we completed was a B-ranked mission.

[END]
[1168 words of fighting,all towards health would be nice]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum