Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:40 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 48%
5 Posts - 20%
2 Posts - 8%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Fleeing Shinobi Empty The Fleeing Shinobi

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am
Dudzi was running for his life. He had never felt so scared in his life. He was cold, hurt and tired. He was first ambushed by Bandits then he was thrown in a river which nearly caused him to break his shoulder due to the impact. He was bleeding badly because his arm was cut by one of the bandits kunai. He collapsed outside Kumogakure's gates due to too much blood loss. Dudzi awoke in a broken down medical center with medical nins healing him. "Ugh...my body hurts...." said Dudzi as he began to lift his head. Dudzi got up as the medical nins were done healing him. He looked around at the village which is hidden within the clouds. "Damn this used to be a awesome village...." said Dudzi as he continued to look around. "I can't believe it" thought Dudzi as he fell onto his knee's. He started crying. "So you are from the Hidden Leaf Village.." said a voice. "Yes I....am" said Dudzi as he raised to his feet. He turned around to see a man who looked a bit shaken. "welcome I hope you will join our village after what I saw at your village." said the man. Dudzi saw what was written on the page that the man was holding. "Impossible" thought Dudzi "Kai defected I knew that this would happen". Dudzi moved to the man and began to speak "I will like to join" said Dudzi as he took the mans hand. "I will avenge Konoha and all the ninja that have fallen at its defence!!!" thought Dudzi as he walked away and sat on a rock outside the damaged building.
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

The Fleeing Shinobi Empty Re: The Fleeing Shinobi

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:25 pm
Aren't you in sunagakure not kumo ?
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:26 pm
No I came to Kumo after Konoha was destroyed...
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 pm
[This would seem to be a little invaild as you must get permission to join a village, in the Raikage would have to approve of this. Secondly, considering that Konoha destroyed part of Kumo and killed the Raikage, you wouldn't be allowed in o_0 you'd be a "Kill or Capture on sight" just sauyin']
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Not if he does what sameonna did , express his loyalty .
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 pm
Loyalty doesn't matter in the shinobi world
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum