Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

The Job of a Shinobi (Mission) Empty The Job of a Shinobi (Mission)

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:39 am
Mission Name: Guard Duty
Type: Patrol
Character Requirements: Genin+
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 2000
Challenges: Hunter (If Requested)
Repeatable? Yes (May be repeated by the same person indefinitely)
NPC? N/A
Reward: 2000 Ryo (4000 if Hunter)

Task: There is a constant need for shinobi to work as guards for the villages perimeter to ensure the safety of its people. Act as patrol scouts through the confines of the village. This is a common source of steady income for most shinobi, as unlike other missions it is always available and generally has a low chance of danger or fatality. Investigate and suspicious activity and, if possible, try to find a solution for it or make and file a report if there isn't a simple solution.

For the Hunter Challenge to be accepted the mission must have the tag [Hunter], and if this challenge is accepted you will be forced to combat a C-ranked Missing-Nin that was trying to sneak into your village
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

The Job of a Shinobi (Mission) Empty Re: The Job of a Shinobi (Mission)

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:41 am
Stats:

The duo had been given a lot of missions throughout the entire village. It seemed like they were getting recognized for their hard work, and that was good indeed. Their growth was different, but they could be seen as future icons in the future for Sunagakure. Still, the mission they had gotten today was something that Yuurei had been expecting. Their mission today was guard duty for the day and there was nothing they could do about it. The Uchiha didn’t like this at all, and his assumption for being stuck on guard duty was because they must have done something wrong in their last mission. Others would have loved the chance to do this because they get a chance to protect the village from danger.

It was early in the morning, or at least earlier than usual, Yuurei was up, and he had gotten ready for the day. His mother was u already as well as she knew that he had a mission today. His movements were swift as he had made his way downstairs ready to eat whatever his mother had made for him. He was still a growing boy, and that alone said a lot with how strong he had become. When he was done with eating, Yuurei had pushed outside of the door because he had a job to do today. His approach was from the rooftop as always and he would sprint his way to his destination. It wouldn’t take him long to arrive, and when he did he would notice that there were two ninjas guarding the front of the village entrance.

He would jump off the roof as had landed safely on the ground as he walked over to the two of them. They would notice the Genin approaching both of them and they would stop in front of him.

“Hey guys, sorry for coming to you two unannounced, but I’m here to switch with one of the scouting parties for guard duty.” He said to them as they would look at each other and then back at him.

“Proof, please? I didn’t think they would have a kid do this type of job already.” One of them said to Yuurei.

The Uchiha would only shake his head when he heard those words because it was something that bothered him, but there was no fighting or killing within the village.

“Yes, here is your proof.” He said this as he would take out a scroll for them to read.

They would look at the scroll and would nod a bit to see that he was telling the truth. They would hand back Yuurei the scroll and they would look at him before speaking.

“I see, so you’re our replacements for the day. Is it fine for us to leave right now? You are one person short thought.” He asked Yuurei.

The young boy wanted to tell them they needed to stay until Gin arrived, but at the same time, he didn’t want to see them anymore and needed them to leave.

“You can be on your way, I will take care of everything here.” He said this to both of them and they would smile at him before getting their stuff and leaving.

Yuurei would sigh with relief as he would lean against the wall as he was looking outside towards the outskirts of the village.

“Hope he’s on time today as well. He made it on time last time, so I wondered if it will become a trend.” He said this to himself as he waited for this long day to be over.

WC: 601
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Gin Mojiretsu's Stat
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 46200

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:06 pm
Stats:
The sun had barely shown it's first rays when Gin had awoken. Ever so quietly he crept out of bed and prepared his gear. He had already showered the night before so he would avoid waking his mother in the morning; for some odd reason, his mother had this habit of delaying him with chores, questions, or anything similar, he intended to leave the house without notice, so instead of turning on any lights, he lit one lone candle and carried it about to gather his things. He had packed two full sandwiches and two waterskins into his backpack.

Gin gave one last look around his quiet home to make sure he had not forgotten anything before he blew out the candle and crept through the living room towards the front door. The moment he exited and locked the door behind him, he leaped down the down the hill and landed upon the rooftop of his neighbor's house who was actually out on the balcony drinking his coffee. Gin had not left the house this early before so it was a surprise to the neighbor to see him out and about, though he was hesitant on greeting the lad since he knew the kid was to shy to speak to people.

By the time he reached the gates of the village, the sunrise was already bathing the village in an orange glow. He had already spotted Yuurei who was peaking out into the outskirts, "Looks like a boring mission for us for the day" Gin said as he landed beside Yuurei. He dropped his bag and pulled out his anatomy book, "I got a sandwich and waterskin for you in the bag" he said before taking a good scan of the outskirt. It was vast and empty which gave Gin a satisfaction that he lived in a populated village, even though the population isn't as vast as Konoha.

WC: 316
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:23 pm
Yuurei would relax as he was looking into the outskirts wondering when he would be doing missions outside of the village. They would probably be able to do one soon enough, but for now, they were going to guard the village from danger. He would continue to look, but the chakra that was heading towards him would make him turn around. Gin had arrived here once again and this time on time as well. It surprised him to see that his partner would be able to do such a thing, but he figured it had to do with something in his household. When the boy reached him he would hear his words and he would laugh a bit because he found it funny, but true. He had offered him food as well, which he was happy that his friend had brought him.

“Yeah it seems like our mission today will be a boring one, but it seems like our Kage wants to show us not all missions will be filled with action. That I can understand as it will give us time for our body to recuperate and I guess it gives us time to rest.” He said this to Gin with a smile on his face.

“Thank you for the meal, I will eat it and drink when I’m ready, but for the time being I think I’m perfectly fine.” He said to Gin with a smile on his face.

Now that his friend was here, they could start their mission fully as he would get into position as he would be where he was supposed to be posted in. His eyes changed from his regular eyes to that of the Sharingan. His eyes pierced through the vast empty desert from where he stood as he was trying to see if anything would change. Of course, the only little things that had chakra he would see were the animals that lived there. They were moving about, and their patterns were so out of place that he knew it wasn’t an enemy. That was good as he could be there all day with his eyes active without them being a bother to him.

The Uchiha kept his guard up but figured that he would continue to speak to Gin while they did their duty.

“So Gin, how’s your puppet going along? I thought you would be finished by creating it, but it seems like you haven’t actually finished. Instead, I’ve seen you been working on your medical jutsu like the last one I saw the other day and the one you used to heal me.” He said wondering what he would say to him right now.

WC: 446 TWC: 1047
959/964
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:40 pm
Gin understood where Yuurei was coming from, this recuperation would be a reward for the two of them. It seemed like ever since he joined the academy, his life was on fast mode, always needing to do something. Now he can take a breather, "As sad as it is for me, my puppets aren't ready" Gin says this with somber, for his puppets were his life, his friends before Yuurei and it felt right to invite them to join him in battle as ninja, "But the way of the medic is to make sure that all who I am with are assured life and protection" a thought of Yuurei being severely injured came to mind, he shook it away, this would be the first time he worried for someone's safety, maybe his research into social interaction has changed his thought process finally, this was his first and only true friend, save for Jack the Ripper.

He took a look out to the vast desert again and he began wondering if guards ever experience mirages. To stay out in emptiness under intense heat would cause such a problem, worse than any genin's genjutsu. He turned to Yuurei and noticed the ninja was scouting the area with his sharingan and he realized if there was any genjutsu or mirage, then it would be an Uchiha that the village would benefit as a guard rather than any regular ninja. Given Yuurei's age, he already surpasses many adults, Gin wanted to be able to catch up to him, hoping he will regardless of how much h e trains, he would always hope.

WC: 267
TWC:583
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:07 pm
Yuurei would be there listening to Gin’s words about his puppets. It was sad to hear that he wouldn’t be able to see his puppets in battle anytime soon. That was unfair, but he figured that his best friend had a good reason for it.

“I see, so I won't get to see the puppets in action just yet. I guess that’s fine for now, but soon we will be doing missions that I’m going to need you at your best, so be ready for that.” He said to him with a smile on his face.

When he heard how things were going with the medical aspect of his ability, Yuurei would crack his neck as he was happy that his friend did have something to use in battle.

“That’s good because I’m going to need someone to look after me when I get into these injuries in the mission. And since you’re the medic I guess we don’t really need anybody else in our team.” He laughed about that part as he was actually fine with being a two-man team.

Yuurei would continue to look through the vast desert in front of them. His eyes did move around throughout different locations as he had to make sure that there were no intruders coming from a different direction. He didn’t understand how people could do this night in and night out. It seemed stressful to think that something could happen at any moment. Still, with his eyes here were no abnormalities in the area, which was actually a good thing. Today seemed like it was going to be a normal day for the two of them. The Genin would lean on the wall as he time would go by for them and nothing happened for the group.

He kept looking at the outskirts but continued on his conversation with Gin. He wondered what he planned on doing with using the medical knowledge that he was gaining.

“So what do you plan on doing with all that medic stuff that you are learning. Well besides treating people. Are you planning on combining it with your puppets in any sort of way?” He asked Gin as he was curious about what he had to say.

There was nothing that was going to happen though today, and honestly, he was kind of happy with it. A resting day for them, but it was still a job for both of them to do.

WC: 409 TWC: 1373
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:02 pm
Gin examined the shadows of the terrain to figure out that time was ticking relatively slowly which wasn't an issue for him, he could actually take his time and enjoy himself, the only problem would be that he couldn't read any of his books since he needed to stay vigilant, otherwise there wouldn't be any point to hiring him on the mission. The bright side was having Yuurei by his side which was an irony for a person like Gin who lacked and disliked social interaction, but talking to his friend was always enjoyable.

"I'm not sure what kind of techniques I can use with my puppets when it comes to medicine, but I have been looking into poisons and I figured since I am now gaining a proficiency with medicine, I wouldn't have to worry about using poisons, whether as fumes or liquids" he said as he thought back to his thinking corner in his room when he was experimenting with snake venom, "So long as I can create an antidote or antivenom, you and I will be relatively safe if I go a little crazy" Gin couldn't help but laugh, one night he had thought about a mechanism he could install into a puppet that may cause it to breath out a large fog of poisonous smoke that can drown the area.

When Gin realized he was smiling too hard at the beauty of the idea, he faked a cough and looked over to the vast emptiness of the desert, hoping Yuurei didn't think any less of him, for surely Gin wasn't insane, just passionate about his work.

WC: 268
TWC: 851
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:40 am
Yuurei would hear Gin’s words as he would nod as it would be good to see his puppets in action, but they were nowhere to be found. Then, he figured he could just craft the poison and placed them on his puppet to bypass the usage of techniques.

“I see, well if anything you should start looking for poison throughout the village. There are a lot of people who would allow you to gain poison if you help them out within missions. I actually have some poison parsley back in my house. I got it for picking out the Flora in someone’s place. It was tough, but I think it was worth it. I think you would be able to do the same thing if you wanted to.” He said this to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

The next part he had said made him laughed a bit as he figured that Gin would say something like that. The Uchiha could see that Gin was interested in poison and it seemed like he had an idea that he might have found too dark for him to share. In the end, Yuurei was fine with his friend being into his stuff. He continued to keep watch as the time would go by. His eyes never losing focus on the area that he wanted to check. As time had gone by, so did their hours working as guards. There was nothing serious happening here. The Genin could see the desert clearly, and there was nothing to worry about for the day.

Yuurei had noticed a few people who would come to the two of them and would ask them for help. The young boy would do his best to help out from where he was, but there wasn’t much he could do. The stuff they asked of him wasn’t that serious and were easily solvable from his station. They were glad for his and Gin’s help, but it wouldn’t take long for things to get dark. Their little shift holding the down the fort would come to an end soon. The night would come for the two of them and soon enough another pair of ninjas would appear before them.

They would look at the two of them and be surprised that they were so young. Yuurei would look at both of them with a serious look on his face as he wasn’t going to abandon his post if he didn’t know they were here to replace them.

“Can I see the scroll from the Kazekage, telling us you are the two who will take this shift?” He asked the pair this question and they would look at each other and nod as they were fine with this.

Yuurei would see the scroll soon enough, and he would sigh with relief to know that they were indeed here to relieve them of their duties. He would hand over their scroll and he would be on his way. He would look over to Yuurei with a smirk on his face as they were done for the night.

“Let’s grab something to eat. We have been here long enough.” He said to his partner as he started walking into the village again.

WC: 540 TWC: 1913
[EXIT]
WC 1913*2=3826
Claiming 25% Discount on Skills and Jutsu
Claiming 231 WC for Earth Release: Earth-Style  Wall C rank 750/750 Previous Claim here
Claiming 1125 WC for Summoning Art - Instant Armoire 1125/1125
Claiming 2250 WC for Instant Transmission 2250/2250
Claiming 220 WC for Tree Binding Death 220/1125
Claiming 10 AP 4,000 Ryo, and 200 Bonus Ryo
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:18 pm
The day continued the same, the only difference in the scenery Gin witnessed was the position of the sun. There was a moment a passing gust of wind had moved a large amount of sand int he distance, transporting sand from one dune to another, that was the most action Gin had scene beyond the gates. The genin wondered if any guards on duty had ever fell asleep while on duty, or had let their guard down in general. A question like that would be listed on record in one of the offices, however from what had heard from keeping his ears open that the politics of Sungakure was much different from the other countries.

"I'll take your word for it, Yuurei-kun" Gin figured he would start small when it comes to poison crafting, many flora had poisons that were easy to extract since he had a mortar and pestle at home; there are animals such as scorpions that are more or less common in the region, but a little more difficult since those creatures are more defensive and the extraction process was tedious as he had heard from someone once before.

Time passed and the sun was beginning to set. Once the sun had touched the horizon, two ninjas had arrived to relieved him and Yuurei of their duty. Yuurei had checked their papers and gave them the pass. Gin nodded and picked up his bag. He was looking forward to getting a bite to eat since his sandwich didn't fill him entirely.

[Exit]

WC: 251
TWC: 1,102

Claiming
1,102 *2 = 2,2,04 WC. (August 2020 Event)
1000/200= 2 stats; 1204/100= 12 stats.
250/250 words for Fuinjutsu Lock: E Rank
500/500 words for Fuinjutsu Lock: D Rank
1000/1000 words for Fuinjutsu Lock: C Rank
1500/1500 words for Fuinjutsu Lock: B Rank
250/250 words for Fuinjutsu Breaking: E Rank
500/500 words for Fuinjutsu Breaking: D Rank
704/1000 words for Fuinjutsu Breaking: C Rank
10 AP
4000 Ryo + 200 bonus Ryo
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:56 pm
Approved @Yuurei and @Gin!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum