HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 249
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 9:33 pm

» The Kappas of Phantom Creek
by Akihana Akari Today at 9:24 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 8:47 pm

» Kozai's Community Project: Tips for New Players
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 8:39 pm

» Ice release: Ice Fang jutsu
by Risako Akara Today at 8:30 pm

» Kaori Kondo
by Risako Akara Today at 8:27 pm

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 7:33 pm

» Tea (Youka)
by Mortarion Today at 6:21 pm

» Limited List Claim Thread
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 5:50 pm

» Fuuton: Eaperetto - Wind Release: Air Pellet
by Mortarion Today at 5:13 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki

Chisana Kiseki

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Love Sakumo

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

What we do when we're bored(Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Sutōn-hai
Clan Element : Magnet
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 am

It was a sunny day, hardly any clouds in the sky. The sun light streamed through the tree tops. Casting emerald shadows on the ground. A gently breeze rolled through the forest, helping keep the heat of the afternoon sun away.

This is where we find are hero...I mean villain...Are guy, Vash Nakamura. Lying down under a large Birch tree. Bored out of his mind. anyone who happened upon him would find this out by the way he kept on repeating "Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, boredboredbored BORED!" The last outburst scaring a flock of birds from a nearby tree.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin
Genin

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Ryo : 5400
100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 am

The sun peered down through a slight crack in the trees. It went directly into Koneko's eyes. She moved her hand to cover it. "Almost done." She put the finishing shade on her picture. She was drawing a boy lying on the ground. He was yelling something about being bored, but she didn't hear what he said. A flock of birds flew right past her. She fell on the ground trying to push them away. "Owww!" She yelled as she landed on her butt.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:00 am

Vash was starting to enter that state between waking and sleeping. There was nothing to do. And the warm air was slowly drifting him off to sleep. That was till he heard someone yell. He was quickly on his feet and ready to attack whoever it was that was with him, but when he saw it was a young girl his brain shifted gears. He was by her side in seconds. Bending down to help her up, he had a small smile on his lips.

"You're not hurt, are you? Here let me help you." He held out a hand to lift her up. She had Blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very easy on the eyes. She seemed to be around his age. "My name is Vash, May I have yours miss?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 am

Koneko was about to fall asleep from exhaustion and being slightly hurt. She might as well since she wasn't doing anything and had nothing to do later. Then she heard the boy talk. Her eyes opened slowly and she found herself looking into his eyes. "Y-Yeah, I'm Fine." Koneko extended her hand to his and held on tight. "I'm Koneko."

Koneko looked to her sketchpad which was opened wide on the ground she released her grip and scurried for it. She grabbed it and shut it quickly. Koneko turned around and looked at Vash.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 am

He watched her scurry over to an sketchpad that laid open on the ground not too far away. She picked it up and turned back to him. She looked so cute and innocent. He kept his smile on his face as he stepped closer.

"Koneko, that's a nice name you have. Do you live nearby here. Are you from Konoha perhaps?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 am

Koneko scooted herself back when he became closer. "T-Thank you. I live i-" She stopped for a moment to make sure what she was about to do was the right thing. After a moment she continued. "Yes. I live in Konoha. Where do you live?" Koneko slipped her sketchpad into her tan bag she had next to her.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 am

He notice that she moved away from him when he got closer. So he just stayed put. He watch her place her sketchpad inside a bag she had. where did he live? He didn't want to scare her away by telling her he was a missing-nin. People tend to have a bad opinion on missing-nins. But there were still somethings he could tell her. Not like he really had a place.

"I don't have a home. I travel around to much, so I see no point in having one." he looked down at her bag and pointed. "I saw you had a sketchpad, that mean you like to draw? Are you any good? Also if you don't mind, I'd like to see some of your drawings."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 am

Koneko smiled. She had always wanted to travel around. A new home every night. Sometimes under the stars, sometimes next to a fire, and even under a roof. You never know what would happen. "Thats cool. I've always wanted to travel around."

Her eyes widened to his question. They echoed in her head. What would she do? She couldn't just say no. She didn't want to be rude to the onyl person she didn't hate in a while. "Uh... S-Sure." She hesitated. Koneko pulled it out and handed it to Vash.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Sand

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 am

Vash gratefully took the sketchpad. he opened it up and started to look at her drawings. Most of them were really good. There was no theme behind the drawings, it was just what ever she wanted to draw. Most of them were drawings were of natural things. He paused at one that looked like Konoha at dawn or dusk. He couldn't tell. Then he came to the last one, which looked like a guy in black lying down under a tree in the forest.

"You're really good at this you know. Is this one here suppose to be me?" he turned to face her. He got a very playful face on. Like he was going to make fun of her are something along those lines. "Were you spying on me?" he teased.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koneko
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Koneko smiled awkwardly. This was the most embarassed she had ever been. True she doesn't talk to people much and she is usually alone. But that ecscaped her mind. "I-I'm sorry! I just saw you there. You looked kinda..." Koneko began to mutter the last words. "...cute." Koneko looked at him, waiting for himn to laugh, or even get angry. Since she had just met him she didn't know what to expect. Only that he wasn't so bad so far.

Jutsu:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)   Today at 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down

What we do when we're bored(Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-