Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Vash was doing A good impression of a fish. he couldn't believe what he heard. This girl that he met today was asking to go with him. To leave her home behind and travel the world with him. There was a strange feeling that grew in the pit of his stomach. It was a feeling only his sister has ever been able to make. He didn't quite understand what it was he was feeling, but he did know he wanted her.

"If it's what you really want. Then you are free to come with."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm
Koneko didn't know how to react but she was happy. Her eyes sparkled with joy and tears started to form. She ran towards Vash and tacled him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She shouted so loud it seemed like half of konoha could hear. She leaned back and wiped the tears from her eyes. "S-Sorry... I'm just excited... I mean, where do i start?"
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 9:36 pm
Suddenly Vash was Tackle by a blond blur. She was yelling thank you over and over again. It was the first time anyone ever said that to him. He almost took her right then and there, but he was able to control himself. Taking note in what position they were in. With her on top of him, he then moved so they were both in a sitting position. He watched as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"I'm glad you're happy Kitten-chan."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Koneko gave a slight laugh. She can't remember how long it has been since she was happy. But it was with her father... so she avoided thinking about it. "Don't call me that!" She said giving him a playful glare. He's reallly nice... Suddenly her heart skipped a beat. W-What was that? It was nothing... She looked towards Vash again and smiled.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 pm
Vash smiled back. "why shouldn't I call you that? Your name means kitten, and if we're going to be friends I think I can add the Chan at the end. I for one think it's a cute nickname for you, Kitten-chan." Saying the last part a bit more huskily. Staring into her eyes to see how she would react.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 pm
Koneko stares at him and pulls the sketchpad closer to her chest. As if it will be ripped away from her. The only thing she has of her father. "O-Okay..." She states staring at him gently. "...Gravity-San." She says giving a playful smile.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm
"Gravity-san? Why not Gravity-kun? I thought we had something special going on." Vash started crying crocodile tears. He wanted to see how worked up he could get her to be. Then he took a moment to think about what she did call him. "Can I ask you, why did you call me Gravity?" He asked with genuine curiosity. Then a playful smile graced his lips. "Is it because you think I'm fat? Are you making fun of my weight? That's so rude of you Kitten-chan."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 4:55 pm
Koneko blushed. "Never mind, Vash-san." She mumbled. She looked up to the sky and noticed it was getting dark. Personally she was afraid of the dark, she never got over it. "S-Should we get going? Its getting really late... A-And i don't like..." Koneko began to mumble where she couldn't even understand herself.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm
"I didn't mind it, I'd like it if you could come up with a pet name for me. Just would like if you can start using the kun suffix. And can you speak louder, i wasn't able to hear that. What is it you don't like?" Vash moved closer toward Koneko. He wrapped an arm over her shoulder. "You can tell me, I won't think any less of you."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm
Koneko looked down. she thought for a moment and then she knew what to call him. "I got it! How about bishonen-kun? I-If thats ok with you!" Koneko looked to the ground. She knew he wouldn't but it was still an embarassing issue. "I-I'm afraid of the dark..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum