Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm
"Afraid of the dark huh, you wouldn't like where I grew up then. There are always cloud cover, so there's very little sunlight during the day. At night it's nearly pitch black because the clouds keep the moon or star from coming through. That's only when it isn't raining." He hugged her closer to him. "But I'll protect you, so there won't be a need to afraid. Is there some place you can go for the night?"
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Koneko blushed when he pulled her close to him. It was a bit embarassing to her, and a little bit uncomfortable. She let go of her tension and let the sensation flow in. It didn't matter anyway, she would leave everyone she ever knew and her home soon enough. "We could go to my house. I go in my room then unlock the window for you to climb in. Is that ok?"
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 8:47 pm
"Aren't you afraid that your parents might find out about us. I don't think you're father would be to happy if he found us in the same bed."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm
Koneko took a step backward and leaned herself against a tree. One hand holding the sketchpad close to her chest the other wiping tears from her eyes. "M-My father... is dead... And i don't care about my mother, she won't find out anyways. Even if she did. We are leaving tomorrow so it doesn't matter." She tried to stop herself from crying but that wasn't an option. So she just wiped the tears that came down.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 pm
Vash was socked that she was reacting to what he said so badly. He quickly embraced her in a hug. Hopping that she would stop crying soon. "I'm sorry if what I said hurt you in anyway. If it means anything to you, both my parents are dead. My father was a bastard, I'm sure you and your father had a better relationship then me and mine. My father would beat me, and locked me in the basement. Just because I didn't act like a normal child. He wanted me to be the perfect image of a heir to the clan. Even in the academy, when was probably the only time I wasn't so violent as a child, I just never was able to live up to his image."

He could feel her stop shaking in his arms. He could feel her eyes on him as he told her his past. But he wasn't paying attention to the present anymore. Already losing himself to the memories he never wanted to relive."Even if he stopped beating me, he still locked me away. He would still talk down to me."

He let go of her, starting to stumble around like a drunk. "You're a disgrace to the clan Vash." The last word coming out like a curse. "You can't hurt me anymore! Leave me alone! You're dead, so just stay away from me!" Vash started to scream. Grabbing his head in pain. "You will always be weak boy." "I'm not weak, you're the weak one!" "Weak." "leave me be. You're dead, I killed you! Why can't you stay dead!" He dropped to his knees. Muttering "I killed you." over and over again.

Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 am
"I killed you." Those words echoed in her mind. She started to shake again. How could someone murder their father?! Even if he was terrible! He could hav left him be. Koneko tried not to think so lowly of him. But it was so hard. She took a step forward to comfort him, she knew it was hard for him. Even if it would have been better for him to let his father live she couldn't watch him suffer. But he stumbled off again. Koneko lunger herself to him and gave him a hug. She wiped away all of her tears and embraced him.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm
Why was it always like this? Every time he brought his father up, his mind would be assaulted by this same memories. He couldn't understand why it happened. The only thing he could come up with was that his father was behind it. He was some how screwing with his head some how.

Vash was on the verge of slipping further into his madness when a pair of slender arms warped him in a hug from behind. He view was snapped back into focus. The images of his father faded into nothing. He looked around to find that he was standing in a forest. Then he focused on who ever was hugging him.

He could tell that whoever it was, was female. The arms around him and the soft mounds of flesh pressing into his back told him that. Still not fully aware of his surroundings he spoke out to who he thought was holding him. "Akemi-chan? Why are we in a forest?"
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm
Koneko was confused. "Akemi-Chan? W-Who is Akemi?" She knew it was not any of her buisness. "I'm... I'm Koneko..." She squezzed him tighter hoping he was ok, she wondered if he was losing it.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 8:29 am
He turned to face the currently unknown voice, but when his onyx eyes met those baby blues it just clicked. "Oh, hey Kitten-chan. Sorry if I scared you." Then pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts before continuing. "Akemi-chan is my younger sister. She always had this way to clam me down when ever I got like that. I must of thought you were her because I've never met someones else who could do it. I'm actually surprised that you were able to do it." He leaned over and started to whisper in her ear. "Thank you." Before she could respond he placed a light kiss on her ear.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 am
Koneko blushed. "Oh..." When Vash placed a kiss on her ear her heart stopped the whole world stopped. It was just her and Vash. She shook her her head and backed away. "W-We should get going! Don't ya' think?" She said standing up throwing her tan leather bag over her shoulders.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum