Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Nietzsche's tragedy  Empty Nietzsche's tragedy

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm
The rain fell softly on the roof of Nietzsche's humble home. It was early morning and Nietzsche had just woken up. He was in the middle of brewing tea for his grandfather, when he heard a loud hacking cough from his grandfather's room. Nietzsche ran to his grandfather’s room and thrust the door aside. His grandfather lay in his bed coughing. "Are you alright?" Nietzsche inquired. His grandfather replied with a curt "Yes.." followed by a spasm of coughing. Nietzsche figured his grandfather had a cold, because Nietzsche himself had had a cold not so long ago. "I will be right back with your tea then" said Nietzsche as he walked back to the kitchen. Nietzsche retuned and gave his grandfather his tea. Nietzsche was just about to leave the room when he noticed that there was a crimson substance on his grandfather's right hand. "Did you spill ink on yourself ag--" Nietzsche was cut short by his grandfather's hacking cough. It was then that Nietzsche realized that the red substance was in fact blood. "We have to get you to the hospital now! come on get out of bed!" yelled Nietzsche as he frantically ran out the door to grab his traveling clothes.

Running back into his grandfather's room Nietzsche found him lying on the floor with more blood in his hands. It seemed that moving made his condition worse it also became apparent that it restricted Nietzsches grandfather's ability to talk. "You stay here gramps. I'm going to get a doctor." His grandfather replied with a grim smile. Nietzsche was out of the house in a flash. He was bound for the hospital, which was about 5 miles away. The rain began to fall harder as Nietzsche ran creating large patches of mud on the road from washout. Nietzsche slipped and fell only twice, but it made him feel foolish; he was a ninja after all he should be able to run faster and more gracefully. The self critiquing thoughts only served as a distraction for Nietzsche from the reality that his grandfather may die.

Within half an hour Nietzsche arrived at the hospital soaked and disheartened by the rain. He ran into the hospital pushing aside some people who were none too happy about it. At the front desk Nietzsche demanded that he have a medical ninja come with him to help save his dying grandfather. The clerk at the front desk looked at him blankly and said "Get in line". Nietzsche begrudgingly went to the back of the line. After another hour Nietzsche finally got his chance to ask again. "Listen my grandfather really needs a doctor preferably one practiced in medical jutsu. Something is wrong with him. He is coughing up blood" explained Nietzsche. "I'm sorry but we have sent all our medical ninja out missions. The best we can do is send a regular doctor.” Stated the front desk lady nonchalantly. “That’s not good enough!” yelled Nietzsche in anger. “I’m sorry sir that’s all we can do for you” replied the lady.

The doctor came out and Nietzsche quickly lead him back to his house. The rain had calmed now and a cool mist set in. Upon entering Nietzsche’s grandfather’s room it was obvious that things had taken a turn for the worst. There was a crimson stain of blood all over the sheets. “It shouldn’t be this bad” exclaimed the doctor. The doctor went about setting up a fluid drip and taking a sample of blood. Nietzsche’s grandfather was in a comatose state seemingly unable to move or talk. Nietzsche just watched on as the doctor did all he could. After an hour of waiting the doctor came up to Nietzsche and said “I’m sorry…..he is gone”.

With those words Nietzsche world collapsed. His only family gone like that. First his parents and now his grandfather. The sorrow welled up within him. He could not take it anymore he walked outside into the cool mist. He then retuned inside and lay down in his bed and slept till dusk. Upon awaking Nietzsche heard a knock at his door. I wonder who that could be? He answered the door to find the doctor. He had come back with the blood analysis. “Well I don’t know how to put this, but it seems that your grandfather’s condition was caused by a latent poison in his system. It could have been in his system for years. I’m sorry had I been able to sense his charkra I could have maybe saved him or at least eased his passing.” Explained the doctor. A poison killed gramps?…not a surprise he used to be an active ninja he must have been poisoned then. “Thank you anyway” said Nietzsche in a near whisper.

If only there had been more medical ninja…why are there so few? wondered Nietzsche. Nietzsche arranged a funeral for the next day. And so the next day the last of Nietzsche’s family was lowered into the ground. And on that day Nietzsche vowed to become a medical ninja and help to build a stronger hospital system as a last tribute to his grandfather who he was unable to help.

(This is just a character development)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum