Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm
Mitzuki heard what his opponent said and suddenly made a smirk on his face while looking at his lap. He then started laughing.

"Hmm I find at funny how your asking if I am going to let you leave when you made the first attack", I said still smirking.

Mitzuki gets back up fully and dust his clothes off. He notices that none of the villagers left and were all hiding behind the village buildings and also notices that his opponent's face looks annoyed.

"Hmm to be honest by what it looks like you are just annoying yourself and if you wanna leave this fight go ahead", I said in a serious voice.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm
Kino stood there, waiting for his enemies reply. People were hiding behind the buildings of Konoha, even though this wasn't that big of a fight, yet. The enemies reply was "Hmm I find at funny how your asking if I am going to let you leave when you made the first attack" Kind of annoying Kino, he was ready to kill the person, but he held his rage back and just stood there, and he very quietly spoke, a small whisper, most likely could barely be heard, no impossible though, his enemy may have heard at the distance he was at "Said the one who asked for the fight.."

He waited to see if his enemy had anything else to say, which it turns out he did."Hmm to be honest by what it looks like you are just annoying yourself and if you wanna leave this fight go ahead" This person was really starting to annoy Kino, he wanted to kill him. Kino took his blade and put it on the holder, not sliding it in completely, just a few inches of the blade, leaving the rest of the blade visible to his enemy. Kino turned his leg, moving his foot and forcing up a tad bit of dirt, or dust in the air. He slid his foot back, not the one he had moved seconds earlier, but the one which remained as his leg turned around.

He ran forward, keeping his body close to the ground as his foot pushed him forward into a dash. As he got closed, he placed his hand on the ground and swung his left foot, and raised his right foot into the air.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 pm
Mitzuki saw him running towards him and took a defensive stance to block the attack. But from the person running smoke started to rise in the air again. Mitzuki moved his hand very quickly attempted to counter the attack by grabbing the person's foot.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm
As Kino was swinging his leg, and raising the other above his enemy, his leg that was swinging was grabbed by his enemy. His enemy had made a bad choice there, Kino brung his foot down aimed at the shoulder of his enemy. Kino had begun to think, think about strategy here. Kino had been in Konohagakure for some time now, he was sick of the village. He hated Konoha more then any other village out there. Then again, Kino had only been to two of the five major villages. Kino had only been to Kumo and Konoha, Kumo being his home village and where he was raised and born.

(Sorry, short)
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm
Right when Mitzuki grabbed the opponent's leg the opponents brung his foot down at Mitzuki's shoulder injuring Mitzuki badly.

"Hmm nice move", said Mitzuki. "I never planned on it being a serious fight just a little spar. It is obvious you won this fight. If you wanna continue I'll be happy to oblige you."
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm
Kino would try and get his leg free from his enemies grab. Kino's kick appeared to have done quite a bit of damage to his enemy, though Kino wasn't too strong, he hadn't planned on doing this much damage. Kino would jump away from his enemy as he began to speak. Kino had heard his enemy say; "Hmm nice move" Kino's only reply was "Hmm.." Kino would then hear his enemy say "I never planned on it being a serious fight just a little spar. It is
obvious you won this fight. If you wanna continue I'll be happy to
oblige you." Kino would think if he had wanted to fight, he let out another "Hmmm..." As he was thinking.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm
"No answer I see", said Mitzuki.

Mitzuki cracks the shoulder he got kicked in while smiling. He cracked as if it didn't hurt.

"You think that puny kick hurt", said Mitzuki smirking. "You sound funny. Well nice battle, It seems you won as you got more attacks in."

Mitzuki slowly walks away as the cloud clears up as if nothing ever happened.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm
Kino would stand there thinking, did he want to kill this person or just let him go. He was thinking of just letting the man walk away, then he began to speak Saying that Kino had no answer. His enemy had said that his kick didn't hurt, even though he was acting earlier as if it did. His enemy then said that Kino sounded funny, even though he had not said anything much except for 'Hmm'. Kino would watch as his enemy just walked away, Kino now wanted to kill him even more. Though, Kino would let him live now, and would just kill him later. Kino began to walk towards the village gates, planning to get the hell out of Konoha finally.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm
[Number of words: 1168, I would guess this would count as health training ._.)
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:26 am
(Number of words: 711, I would guess this would count as Speed training)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum