Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy Empty Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 pm
Mitzuki still in the Hidden Leaf Village. He walks past the Uchiha he encountered and encountered another person that looked mysterious.

"Heh another ninja I see and this one appears to be the same rank as me", I thought in my mind.

"Hello you look like an interesting person to battle, so would you like to battle me?" I asked in a determined voice.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy Empty Re: Mitzuki vs. Mysterious Guy

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm
Kino was walking through Konohagakure, he had failed the chuunin exams, successfully like a boss. He hadn't left Konoha yet though, he was just exploring, thinking of this village, and Kumogakure. The wind was lowing, softly, calmly, quietly, and slowly, it had pushed Kino's hair over just a slight bit, moving it from his eyes, over towards his ears. The sun blasted down on Konohagakure, with almost no clouds in the air, the rays from the sun blasted down with no interference, leaving Konoha slightly more hot then usual. He soon found someone who had asked for a spar. Kinos only reply was "Sure?" He said questionably
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm
Mitzuki saw his eyes and appeared that this person was either underestimating him or overestimating himself. The people that were close by were looking to see if there was gonna be a fight or not. Mitzuki's face kind of got red and angry from how he asked that question.

"Does it look like I am playing?" I asked with an attitude. "Don't piss me off or me kicking your butt will hurt more than it is suppost to hurt."

The villagers start crowding around more to see what the problem was and made a circle around us. Their faces appeared to look eager for a battle and it got so quiet I could hear the birds chirping as a sudden wind blew slowly past us.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Kino stood there, as a crowd began to form around the two, seemed they had wanted a fight. What the man had said next, made Kino want to kill him. He moved his arm, moving his cloak back a bit. He suddenly went from his arm moving slowly, to quickly and his cloak flew back and revealed a holder for a sword. he grabbed his blade, and pulled it out about half way, letting the blade show, but not fully, and it was still half way in the holder. Kino looked at his enemies eyes, as Kino's eyes suddenly turned red, he brung his blade out, launching it upwards towards his enemy.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Mitzuki suddenly notices as his opponent brings his blade out and see's what he is about to do. As he also see's the crowd get suddenly excited for a fight. The crowd start screaming. As soon as he saw he saw the the blade come close to his neck he moved his head back. He then countered with a direct punch to the users eye as he could see he had a Sharingan.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Kino had missed with an attack with his blade, the person had backed off from the blade once it had gotten too close to him. Kino began to think, he needed to get out of this damn village quickly, he had gotten in way too many fights with shinobi from this village, or shinobi just visiting this village like Kino was. Kino's enemy had tried to punch Kino in the face, probably aimed towards his eyes once he had saw the sharingan. He moved his head over to the right, dodging the punch. He attempted to grab his enemies fist, at the same time he took his free hand and swung his blade towards his enemies face.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm
Mitzuki noticed that his opponent moved his head to the right so Mitzuki moved his leg where his opponent's head was moving to. Right when Mitzuki thought he had the opponent. The opponent grabbed his hand and sliced him in the face with his sword. Mitzuki had a farely small cut on the lower part of his face that was barely bleeding and was red.

"Villagers MOVE!" I yelled. "This fight is gonna get dangerous and I don't want you guys to get hurt.

The birds then start flying away from all the noise and the villagers start running as when they ran smoke came from their feet making a big cloud that made it hard to see.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm
Kino had successfully grabbed his arm, but had gotten kicked in his face, it had hit his nose though, not reaching up to his eyes. It had turned out the kicked through his aim off, yet he had still hit his enemy, but a smaller wound then what was supposed to be there.

He had heard his enemy tell the villagers to run, and that it might get dangerous. They had ran, even though Kino doubted it would get too violent. Bird flew into the air, smoke was surrounding them, though Kino could see fine with the sharingan, he can see chakra using it. Kino had the advantage, he attempted a kick to the enemies stomach, and would jump back away from him.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm
Mitzuki heard the that his kick landed on the opponent's face but all of a sudden he heard the movement of something. He then tried to jump back but was tipped by the opponent's attack making him land on his back. The smoke cleared and he saw his opponent move backwards as he was getting up from falling.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm
His attack had successfully hit, and he had jumped back, a bit out of range for melee attacks. As the smoke had cleared, he had saw his enemy getting up, Kino asked with an annoyed look on his face; "Are you going to let me leave now?" He asked in an annoyed sounding voice. He took his blade, and lowered his defense as he was a bit too far away for melee attacks to hit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum