Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mysterious Errands [NK,IO,P] Empty Mysterious Errands [NK,IO,P]

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 pm
Spoiler:

It was a normal day when Atem had received the mission to stand in front one of the best restaurants in all of Hoshigakure, this part disinterested Atem until he continued to read the letter he was given. “Hm, so wait for someone to tell me the secret code which is Lavender Peacock and give me the package then I have to do the same to someone else at the given address… why don’t they just deliver it directly to the people then? Oh well, I guess it’s easy money coming my way, it isn’t like I have a house.” Atem said to himself with a sigh.

“I wonder if I have ever seen this restaurant, well if I haven’t now would be the time to find it.” Atem began to walk through the streets of Hoshi looking for a building that looked relatively clean and busy. “Maybe if it is expensive most of the commoners wouldn’t be able to afford the food so it might not be as bust as I originally thought.” Atem began to narrow his searches down to businesses with a low customer base but were still somehow in business. He began to ask around for information about the restaurant, but to no avail...he could not find it as Hoshi was very huge and he was engulfed in the hustle and bustle of the Haven Country.
[WC 237]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Mysterious Errands [NK,IO,P] Empty Re: Mysterious Errands [NK,IO,P]

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:15 pm
Lucien was walking about in this average seeming Hoshi day. But something was rather off about it in a way. It was as if he was feeling the sense of someone who knew him nearby. Sorta. Or had he been told to meet up with him there anyway. He honestly couldn't remember much of anything at that point. 

"Let's see, I woke up earlier and got ready pretty quickly. Then headed out here for some fresh air and what not. But it seems I'm about to get sidetracked." Lucien thought to himself. He looked forward and saw someone... It was Atem. The boy from Kozai's library. "I see.." Lucien said to himself. 

Atem was walking around to various ninjas and citizens alike asking for directions to some restaurant. A famous restaurant that Lucien had never heard of despite his many walks of Hoshi-grounds. He could hear this granted that his hearing was perfecting within the range that he was focusing in on him. He was a mere 20 meters away. 

"I guess I should engage. After all, I did meet him earlier. Now could be a good chance at getting to know him more or seeing if he's attempting to spy on me anyway. I say this, yet I trust him well enough. Odd." Lucien thought to himself. 

Moving towards him at a speed of 16, Lucien nonchalantly walked through the various crowds of people until being within the range that Atem would have sensed someone specifically moving closer towards him. 

"Well then, this should be close enough. If he is part of my clan, he'll notice me right and away and likely turn around. That is unless there is a spy nearby that is assisting him and lending him the information on my current position enough so that he may turn around in reason to mimic my clan's abilities. 

If I learned one thing and one thing only, you never let your guard down to anyone. Not even your Kage. Regardless of that, this should be entertaining, fun even. If it means walking around, I'm down." Lucien thought

110 AP
WC: 349
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:26 pm
“Oh, thank you ma’am and sorry for the disruption...hm another person that doesn’t know where this restaurant is. How could it be so famous yet no one knows of it? Ah, on to th-” Atem cut himself short when he felt someone weaving through the crowd in a seemingly perfect line straight towards him.

“I must have been to engaged in finding this elusive restaurant instead of checking my surroundings, my father’d be so ashamed right now.” Atem said to himself as he walked adjacent to where the presence coming towards him at the speed of 15, he headed into the sunlight lit alleyway that was open on two sides.

“Now time to see if this person is still following me.” Atem said to himself jumping from wall to wall at the speed of 20 until he got to the roof with no problem. Looking at both entries Atem was ready to see who this mysterious person was.
[WC 537]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:37 pm
Lucien moved closer and noticed that Atem simply took off. "Well I guess that stands for something, he was able to sense something being nearby or he simply left to start asking people in a new area. After all, he is searching for a location."

Lucien, abusing his natural keenest for eyesight, looked around in all directions making sure to turn his head in a passive manner as to not alert any citizens nearby or frighten them. Despite moving rather slowly, his head looked in all directions at the speed of 16. 

"He's still within range, I can smell the trace but the movement as before is silent as ever. I suppose he could be from my clan then... Silent movement is very difficult to learn without having it from near birth trained into you. I suppose I should catch up now."
Lucien thought to himself. 

Lucien picked up the pace. He began running in the direction Atem left moving at 26 speed now since he was stalking his target. 

As he moved quickly through the fresh Hoshi air, he echoed in his mind. "Ahh, the feeling of hunting someone down. It never gets old, does it? Mes Chasseurs."

Tracing down the path of the scent left behind, Lucien quickly made his way to what seemed a rooftop. He decided to plop up in front of Atem, being 10 meters in front of him. 

"Well, if it isn't Atem. I see your looking for a place. Think I can.. tag along? Heh" 

110 - 5 AP = 105 AP
WC:  601
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:53 pm
“Hm, I see no one...all of these stealthy guys in Hoshi, unless it was the same guy I ha-” Atem would soon see someone in his peripheral vision through his fine vision his peripheral would be the equivalent of someone’s normal 20/20 vision which meant that he could discern the green hair automatically letting him know it was Lucien.

“Oh, you gave me a scare once more and yeah I have no qualms with you tagging along because I can’t find this restaurant to save my life. It says that it is a famous restaurant yet no one knows of it. I’ve gotten a name...it seems to be French. Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, does it ring a bell?” Atem asked.

As he waited for an answer he seen someone in the crowd around 27 meters away from their disposition with an extremely odorous bag, it reeked of blood. “Raw meat” He thought to himself. “Lucien you smell that scent right, this guy has something in his bag and it seems to smell of something peculiar. Should we pursue?” Atem asked curiously.

[WC 722]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm
Lucien was glad to see that Atem had noticed him when he was in a position that, in relation to the position of Atem, should have made him very hard to spot for the average set of eyes. "Well well, he's seeming to look more and more like a chasseur." 

"A french name you say? Nope, I've never heard of that place in my life sadly. and I've been here for quite some time actually." 

There was a slight pause that occurred within the conversation. Lucien felt something enter his range of scent. It smelled of raw meat, blood. Not rotten, and rather muffled in a package of sorts. 

Atem then pointed it out to him. "Yeah I sure do. Pursue? Indeed." 

Lucien, knowing very well that if Atem was a true Chasseur, he'd follow him, bolted towards the direction of the scent at 26 speed and jumped off the roof towards the holder. A strange looking stationary man holding a briefcase.

105 - 5 AP = 100 AP
WC: 763
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm
Seeing the sun set and the overlay of pink and orange hit the sky Atem seen Lucien dash after his excerpt of vocal dialogue. “Fairly fast aren’t we?” Atem said to himself as he began to trail behind Lucien at the speed of 20 as if he were a shadow glued to Peter Pan.

The man soon made a sharp right heading into what seemed to be a run of the mill place, above where he was now patiently standing read the words ‘Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette’

“Well, here it is, the guy is around 12 meters from us looking at every individual in the crown. We should head across this powerline, try not to get electrocuted.” Atem said as he ran across the line with ease at the speed of 20. The power line was only around 8 meters long which was a short trip for someone of Lucien's speed.

Now standing above the suspicious man he looks to his side expecting Lucien to be there.

[WC 890]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 pm
Lucien had already jumped off the edge of the roof before hearing what Atem had said. However, mid jump, since he had jumped in a general direction of the power line, he grabbed onto it with his rubber sandals customary of all ninja and pulled himself up at the speed of 26 with a grip of 26. 

After pulling himself up, Lucien continued along the power line until being beside Atem. At the moment, it looked like it was time to close in onto the target. 

Lucien leaned in towards Atem and whispered in his ear only loud enough for him to hear. "Should we move in? If you jump, I'll follow." 

In his mind, Lucien thought "I hope he hasn't forgotten, I'm still on my guard. When I jumped off the roof I spun in a weird position for a reason. Looking around the entire area in that short time, I'm currently sure there are no spies around this position. Looks like everything is a go." 

100 AP - 5 = 95 AP

WC: 930
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Seeing Lucien jumping off he realized that he already made a move. “Just like a hunter eh?” Atem said running across the power line, he soon feels the tension in the line get heavier making the line lower from the weight of Lucien hanging on it.

“Ah so he was able to adapt to that situation in that amount of time, well done. Truly, well done.” Atem thought to himself. He then heard a whisper from slightly behind him that made him jump off of the power line in the most cinematic way possible. His hands were in his pockets and his feet were out in front of him.

Landing with both of his feet planted onto the ground and bending his knees as his feet made contact with the concrete below him in order to nullify all sound. He then tapped the man while simultaneously whispering the words “Lavender Peacock”, the man reached into his bag and handed Atem the black fine paper container crafted as if it were origami.

Not saying a word Atem would soon begin to make his way to the address as nonchalant as possible, hopefully Lucien was in suit. “Hm, maybe this is too precautionary, but it would be best to move quickly from the site of the handoff.” Atem thought to himself.

A right, left and then another left which seemed like it left them down in the middle of nowhere. All of the houses looked run down as if it were the slums, “What a weird place to deliver something too, but we are almost there.” Atem said impatiently.

Finally making it to the address they see a man dressed in the finest linen, he had a stern face with a mark across his neck. “Lavender Peacock” Atem said softly making sure only the likes of Lucien and the man could hear.

The bulldog-faced man then took the package and reached into his pocket, this immediately put Atem on edge but all he seen from the man was an all white enveloped that had bulges in it.

The man then left after imparting them with what seemed to be the reward, “Well we did it. I’m pretty sure we exceeded their expectations.” Atem laughed as he opened the envelop. “2000 Ryo! 1000 for you and 1000 for me.” Atem took out his portion and gave him the remainder in the envelope.

[WC 1291]

Last edited by Atem on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : font too big)
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:18 pm
Lucien followed Atem about until the end. Where he would accept his money into his right pocket at the speed of 16. "Thank you.   And here by the way, this is my real address. The last one was used just in case you tried to assassinate me for some reason. If you need to find me, I'll be there." Lucien said handing the real paper with the address over at 16 speed using his left hand. 

"I have no problem trusting someone from my clan. And it seems we should be returning home by now as the sun is surely setting. Thank you for allowing me to tag along on this short venture. Though, I must admit. It was insanely fast for you to be paying me this, but I won't deny heh." 

Lucien leaned against the nearest wall and glanced at Atem to see his reaction. 

WC: 1077
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum