Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Strength [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Strength [private]

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Kino continued running, as the Kunai had hit, but only left a small little scratch on the person's cheek, blood had dripped down his face, as Kino continued to run towards the child of Konoha. His blade, he swung it back, from a defensive running stance to an offensive stance, about to attack. Before Kino got the chance to however, a Kunai was launched at his face, the Konoha child tried to stab Kino in his face, Kino was swinging his blade at the same time. Kino moved his head towards the right, as his blade would soon come close to the child's side, next to the stomach, though Kino would make sure not to hit any vital point near there, as he moved his head to the right, the Kunai the child tried to stab Kino's face with ended up giving a large cut on kino's left cheek. Though, due to this the Konoha child may not be able to dodge, it might be possible, but Kino saw no way he would be able to turn an attack to a dodge. Kino's face now had blood running down it, the wound that the Kunai had left wasn't so bad that Kino would die from it, Kino would live for a long time before getting this healed up.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 pm
Kyuzo saw the shinobi doge his attack and make a counter to cut him with his sword. Kyuzo used the replacement jutsu and replaced himself with a rock. He appeared behind the enemy shinobi " Your strong that you are but i cant lose to you " Kyuzo told him in a calm voice. Kyuzo took a few steps back " I started to fight you without asking your name but since in nice to give people your name before them giving there's my name is Kyuzo Uchiha and i will not lose to you". Kyuzo got in a defensive stance knowing that he is fighting a skilled shinobi he dosnt want to let his guard down like he did before.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 pm
As Kino swung his blade, he had ended up hitting something. However he had not hit what he had targeted, he instead hit something else, because the target used the replacement technique. The enemy, the Konohagakure child had appeared right behind him, and said something, then he had asked for Kino's name, after presenting his own. Kino had heard this child was an Uchiha Another Uchiha.... He had thought, noticing he had only recently fought with those of the Uchiha clan. "I am Kino, Uchiha, I see that you are also one from the Uchiha clan, I would guess that would make us related in a way." He said, rather annoyed. He wasn't about to kill one from his own clan, which was basically one of his family, though if Kyuzo had gotten Kino mad enough, maybe..

He jumped away from Kyuzo, and got back into a defensive stance in case the shinobi still wanted a fight. (Short sorry.)
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 pm
Kyuzo saw that the shinobi jumped back and got in a defensive stance. He started to walk calmly up to Kino while saying in calm voice " So Kino what are you doing in this village and how can you be a Uchiha but from a different village". When Kyuzo was done speaking he started to charge and used body flicker to get behind him again. Kyuzo looked down " You will never win this fight by just fighting defensively the whole time" Kyuzo put his kunai to Kinos neck like he was going to cut it.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 pm
Kino stood there in his defensive stance, as Kyuzo would begin to speak once more, asking how Kino could be an Uchiha and be from a different village. "It is rather simple, my parents would have either left Konohagakure, or just my father or my mother, which were Uchiha and then met the other in Kumo, they would have stayed in Kumogakure, and I would have been born there." Kino had quickly replied, still in his defensive stance, then the child used the jutsu that had allowed him to move rather quickly once more. Kyuzo has spoken once more, saying Kino wouldn't win by using defensive stances only, Kino admitted in his own thoughts, the kid new what he was talking about, or seemed to know anyways. "Guess I wont.." He said as he took his blade, and pointed the blade at himself, he then slid it in between his arm and his stomach, acting as if he were going to stab himself, though he was just sliding his blade back safely, Kino wouldn't have been injured from this.

(Short)
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:46 pm
Kyuzo let his guard down when he was speaking to Kino " So why dont you actually fight me instead of just defending for once". While he was saying that he felt a pain in his gut he looked down and saw that he was stabbed by Kinos blade Kyuzo jumped back while taking the blade out of him at the same time. Kyuzo jumped back to a safe distance he looked at kino with a look in his eyes that he wanted to beat him more than live right not. "Your a clever guy arnt you well you got me with that congrats". Kyuzo looked at the wound he now has and thought to himself ill still fight with this even if i have to die i wont lose to this man. Kyuzo flipped his kunai so it was pointing at kino he ran at kino with his arm holding the kunai pulled back to give it more force behind it. While in the other hand he was doing hand signs for the dragon flame jutsu. Soon Kyuzo was in range to stab Kino with his kunai in the gut.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 pm
Kino's plan had worked, he had stabbed Kyuzo without stabbing himself. Kyuzo would soon jump away from Kino. Kino would turn to look at his enemy, keeping an eye on him as Kyuzo would begin to charge once more. Kyuzo would flip a Kunai, and Kino would get battle ready, ready for offense this time. He was about to use his offensive skills, after noticing he had been on the defense for a while, in all the fights Kino had been in, he had never really taken much of an offense, unless he had gotten a really good opening.

He watched as Kyuzo charged with the Kunai in his hand, pointed towards Kino. Kino would jump backwards, once Kyuzo had gotten in a range close enough to stab Kino. Kino would prepare his blade, pointing the very tip of the blade towards Kyuzo as the red glow coming from the sharingan which was shaded by the black cloak Kino had been wearing made a red reflection on the end of the blade, a quick one and Kino would begin to take a step towards Kyuzo, readying for battle.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm
Kyuzo saw Kino jump back to doge his Kunai. Just like Kyuzo thought Kino would do so thats why he did the hand signs for the dragon flame jutsu. Kyuzo used the dragon flame jutsu to hopping it would hit him and if not it would at leas light up the darkness. After that was all done Kyuzo kept on his guard since he wouldnt be surprised that Kino was able to evade his jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum