Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Gathering One's Strength Empty Gathering One's Strength

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:49 pm
It was a day much like any other, but yet it was going to be the beginning of something far greater than even the wolf had expected. There were a great number of things that needed to be done in preparation for the next phases of his mission, but gathering capable allies was going to be key in assuring that everyone made it through successfully. The enemies of Hoshi were dangerous and plentiful, so making certain the entirety of the team could hold their own... that was the current objective. 

The wolf would find himself at the entrance to the training fields, awaiting for his companion to arrive. He pondered if his companion was going to be ready for this.

wc: 120
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Gathering One's Strength Empty Re: Gathering One's Strength

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:57 pm
Youta’s alarm would go off as a reminder that Sebastian wanted to meet at the training grounds today. He would get ready for some training with his team leader and friend. They had been through a lot together including the loss of a teammate in Zeref. They had been through the crazy sensei in Akabayashi and survived his craziness. They had been so much during missions. Youta considered Sebastian a good friend.

He would wake up and head downstairs and would see that his mother was there. “Hey I am going to see Sebastian and maybe do a little bit of training while I am there with him.” And his mom would answer “alright take it easy and do not work too hard.” He would eat his breakfast and run out the door down towards the garden and the training grounds.

He would arrive and see Sebastian waiting on him auto which he would walk up and say “hey Sebastian how are you doing today? I thought this was a team thing. Are the others joining us?”

WC177
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:32 pm
The familiar scent of the Shinkou youth made its way towards the training fields and towards Loghain. The friendly young man would greet the wolf warmly, wondering where the others were since he expected a team training exercise. The wolf would glance up at the drifting clouds, taking in a deep breath of air. "I wanted to discuss something with you, but I don't want you or any of the others to feel pressured any sort of way." He would lower his gaze to meet his companion, looking the youth up and down. He was not yet even a man, yet the village trained him to be a weapon to wield against their enemies, much like Loghain was. It must have bee rather odd to think about from an outside perspective looking in. It was easy to see why the civilians and faithful had a tendency to hate the shinobi. Sure, they could simply distrust and fear what they don't fully comprehend... but perhaps they understand on a fundamental level that an army of child soldier assassins was... well, somehow wrong in the grand scheme of things. 

Shaking away such tangential thoughts, the wolf would turn and start walking at a fairly slow pace into the training grounds, beckoning Youta to join him with a wave of his hand. "Youta, you have grown into a fearsome warrior, capable of more than most people can ever hope to achieve." The wolf was speaking words that held truth. The Shinkou was a dangerous combatant, fueled by potent chakras held within. The wolf didn't know the details of just how the boy managed it, but Youta was someone he was glad to have on his side of any conflict. "I've gotta ask you to think about something. You need not answer now. Actually it would be preferred that you do not hastily answer, for I hope that you give it some serious thought." The wolf would look around, watching the various training fields filled with eager young shinobi looking to advance their might and climb the military ranks. The future of Hoshi... that would be what they would be out there protecting. 

"I'm going to need capable people that I can trust for an important mission. It is very dangerous, as we will be securing the outskirts of Haven and either capturing or eliminating high risk threats to Hoshi." The wolf would look over to see how Youta was processing this. It was a very serious matter, one that Loghain hoped didn't weigh too heavily for their friendly encounter. "You are a trusted comrade, and I hope that when the time comes you will decide to join me in protecting the place we call home."

Now that they were well into the training fields, the wolf would turn and address Youta. "While I have you here, we can work on some training as well. Do you feel that your ninjutsu has advanced to a point where you have mastered its uses in life or death combat scenarios?"

wc:504
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:22 pm
As the young shinobi walked in and saw his old friend, there seemed to be something on his mind.  Sebastian would say something about he had had a question and that Youta should think about it. To which Youta would say “what’s up buddy? You know I got your back and that it would take more than just your word to influence me. I usually always do what I want anyways. Sometimes a little hap hazardly.”  He would chuckle a little but Sebastian still seemed to be super serious to which Youta would say “ok I guess not a joking kind of mood yet. I do not have any idea what you are buttering me up to ask but can you hurry up?”  Sebastian would continue that he did not necessarily want an answer yet which would definitely intrigue Youta even more than just a simple question. Then Sebastian would look around to which Youta would say “Wait, if it’s taking over team spring I am out! Do not want to do that even a little. But go ahead and continue as long as it is not that. Babysitting some Genin sounds like no fun yet I am only 16 taking care of kids, no thanks. Not doing it.”  

He would talk about his new idea of securing the borders of Hoshigakure and Haven country.  Saying he is going to need capable people and comrades that he could trust.  Youta obviously not understanding what all would go into this would say “Hey man I am always down for a good mission. You know I got your back mostly from the back but I got you.  What’s the details of the mission?  Who are we hunting down? The outskirts can be pretty dangerous. Is that where Zeref died? I tried to get some information on the guy or the other person who went with him on that mission from our old sensei but he was pretty tight lipped about the whole thing. Do you know much about it?”

“Protecting Hoshigakure is what I signed up for but my training is going ok.  Been learning some Fuinjutsu from Akabayashi and in my free time.  I have been looking to master a few more of my clan techniques but I am fairly confident in what I have learned. You know I am always down for a good training session. Any ideas?”

WC 398
TWC575
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:06 pm
Youta wasn't keen on the idea of taking over Team Spring, which was good since that wasn't what Loghain wanted to talk about. He had no intention of handing the reins of the team over to anyone else, not due to the fact that he lacked faith in them but simply because the only way he was going to leave the team was if he was abruptly taken from this world. "No worries there, bud. I've no intention of leaving the team." He would offer with a light chuckle. 

Youta would offer his assistance for any missions the wolf needed assistance with, for which he was grateful. His first line of questioning would lead to the question about Zeref. "I believe that to be the case, though I don't have a great deal of information on that mission. I am inquiring about the details in hopes that we can avenge our fallen comrade. But that isn't the only target." Loghain would shift his stance, the unease of speaking about the loss of Zeref weighing on the wolf. Losing friends wasn't easy... shifting focus to the original topic, "There are a great number of enemies on the borders, the Jaws of Grima being the primary targets. If we could strike at their leadership we can ensure that the borders are safer for our shinobi and civilians alike. Hopefully - with vigilance - we will never have to face the death of any of our friends and allies again." 

Youta was learning Fuinjutsu from Doctor Akabayashi who was easily the most advanced practitioner of the shinobi arts that he had ever had the pleasure of witnessing first hand. Learning from such an advanced sensei had to be immensely helpful. "Are the training sessions going well? How much have you learned so far? Fuinjutsu is an incredible supplementary specialty. It allows you to create defenses far ahead of time, or store a small burst of energy to utilize in a pinch."

Youta asked if Sebastian had any ideas for training to which he would nod, "Do you think that you are ready to be thrust into a life or death situation?"

wc:356
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:06 pm
He could tell Sebastian was a little uneasy talking about Zeref but he would continue. “I heard he went with another shinobi, found a young lady who was being held hostage and tried to save her. The other shinobi grabbed the hostage and ran. And left Zeref after he realized that they could not win. Or at least that's what Akabayashi says but who knows. I guess the other shinobi did their job to save the person but to leave him behind like that. I do not know how I feel about it any more I was angry when Akabayashi told me. It was pretty bad. My Yuumei almost got loose and took over. It was not the most fun but I controlled it and all was ok. He was just not use to my emotions moving my chakra and blood so much.” He would laugh a little and continue “but seriously the other shinobi I am sure will want revenge too. How are you doing with his death?”

Then he would talk about the Jaws of Grima and other threats to Hoshigakure. “I have heard of them like most of the shinobi in this world. They are holding up on the borders and in Iwagakure. I think. That would take months if not years to finish out on the borders. It would be highly dangerous and take a long time.” He would say not sure what he was really asking of Youta.

Then he would ask about the training with Akabayashi. “Well it training with Akabayashi. I tried to have a normal conversation with him which was a mistake. No conversation can be normal with that man. First all his elements are messed up then I tried small talk and that definitely didn’t work. But the Fuinjutsu is going ok. I learned some basics and will work on more. I know my clan has a few nasty seals that are no fun.”

“Do I think that I am ready to be thrust into a life or death situation?” He would say back then continue “I do not know I feel fairly confident in my abilities and techniques. I do not know what you are thinking. But training ought to be fun.” He would kinda ask inquisitively.

WC 377
TWC 952
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:58 pm
It would seem as though Youta had more information on the Zeref mission than the wolf had, though Akabayashi tends to keep tabs on everything that goes on so it makes sense that Doctor Terumi would be able to supply such information. When Youta mentioned that the person that Zeref had did the mission with saved the civilian but left his comrade to die... a grimace would twist its way to the wolfs face, his heart rate increasing as anger began to flood his mind. He would let out a low growl as rage tried to overtake him. His breathing would become rapid before he started to collect himself and pull those dangerous emotions back in. "Protecting the innocent is important..." He would say aloud, trying to convince himself more than anything. It wasn't that he disagreed with the words spoken, but more that he couldn't imagine leaving his ally and friend behind to die... perhaps that was where his lack of true shinobi training really shined through the brightest. The mission was important... but unless directly commanded by a superior to leave a comrade behind he would never allow such to happen. Hell, if he was commanded to do such he might still just disregard such an order and accept whatever consequences such an action brought. "Zeref will be avenged. I'll see to it personally if I have to." There was a fierce determination held within those words. It was clear that the wolf meant each and every word of it. 

Youta would lighten the mood some mentioning that Akabayashi was hard to have a normal conversation with. The man did have the tendency to always seem to be on his own wavelength that didn't quite perfectly mesh with that of others. Still, the lightheartedness of that statement eased the wolf some and made him grin. "That is good to hear. Keep up the Fuinjutsu training as best you can. I firmly believe that in the right hands it is a potent weapon." 

"It is preferable to never have to find yourself in a life or death situation, but this world we live in makes that a rather tall task." He offered before cracking his knuckles and stretching out a bit to loosen up and keep limber. "I can assure you that it won't be long before you are thrust into the fray. The more powerful you become the more likely it is that conflict will find you." That was the way of the world it would seem. Gathering power only seems to cause others to desire to challenge that strength with their own, in and endless cycle of war, conflict and death.

"You being confident in your skills is good though, for it won't be long before I begin hunting criminals." He would offer with another grin. "So, are you ready to put those skills to the test? We could get in some combat practice should you want it."

wc:491
twc: 1471
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:56 am
Youta would see the grimace on Sebastian’s face and say “Hey man, I know with you around. We will catch the guy who took Zeref's life. We will catch him and make him pay either with his life or through prison. But if death were to befall him while we are looking for him, you know I have your back. Team spring has to stick together. How are you doing with Zeref’s death? I know we will make it through. I am here if you want to talk.”

“I will keep up with my Fuinjutsu, maybe starting a business eventually could be fun, who knows. But first practice makes perfect, am I right. What could go wrong?”he would laugh a little bit. But continue and saying “I know of a few clan Fuinjutsu that are especially nasty and I think I can combine my Yuumei’s power with some of the Fuinjutsu that are common knowledge. To make them more fun. If you know what I mean.” He would laugh again. “You know we can train however you want to. We can try for a spar if you want. I might have a little bit of a disadvantage with the fact you're up in your face. I’m more of a background in the back but beggars can’t be choosers.”

WC 219
TWC1171
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:16 pm
"The loss of Zeref weighs on me heavily." Loghain would admit, though Youta's assurances that they would succeed in hunting down the culprit eased his mind, even if only by a little bit. "Having lost Tsu and now Zeref... I don't want to lose any more friends... yet it feels like such a reality is almost a guarantee in this line of work." The wolf would pause for a moment, letting all of that sink in for not only his companion but also himself. "But such is a topic for another time. I don't want the shift in mood such a conversation would cause to impact our training." 

The wolf admittedly didn't know a great deal about his companions unusual bloodline to know the details about what kinds of interesting combinations could be created with Fuinjutsu mixed with his clan ninjutsu. He imagined that it would have a fairly negative impact on the techniques of enemy shinobi utilizing chakra based assaults. He knew that the young man was able to detect things otherwise impossible to see with his unique eyesight as well. Maybe that would assist as well, but the wolf didn't know for sure. 

"You are correct, Youta. In close quarters combat you are at a distinct disadvantage. So I propose that you use this exercise to try and force me to keep my distance. As a ranged jutsu specialist making sure that you direct and dictate the battlefield will be key in finding success in combat." The wolf would offer while continuing to stretch. "You are welcome to place yourself anywhere as a starting distance from me. Practice keeping aggressive close ranged targets from ever even reaching you." 

wc: 280
twc: 1751
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:45 pm
“I Am sorry buddy. I know the last year has been especially rough on you. I know you and miss tsu were close and good friends and her loss hit you pretty hard and then losing Zeref was another loss that affected us in many ways. But I am here if you ever want to talk about it.” He would say in a sincere voice. He would think about some memories the three of them had. And that they could have done so much more in the future but his life was cut short. He would think about how much Sebastian and Youta have done since his death.

“Wait wait wait. Did you have an idea about the borders and securing them? That is what we were talking about right? How are you planning to secure the borders in the future and go after the grima guys?”

He would see Sebastian getting ready for a fight and Youta would say “Ok I would normally count on someone to help but here we go.” Youta would make the hand signs and Smokey blackness and darkness would be coming out of his mouth and two more Youtas would form. Each one would make hand seals and slam it on the ground. And Youta would activate monster and then quickly sign Dragon - Rat - Hare - Bird - Monkey - Dragon-Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Boar and then a whip of darkness would snake to Sebastian. “Try to dodge this!” (Speed=177)

WC244
TWC1,415
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum